Pages:
Author

Topic: how to exchange my Epay balance to bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
go "Currency Exchange" sectuin of the forum or go to a peer to peer exchange like LBC
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
come back and see any comments have been missed Grin
Just check the currency exchange sub-forum in this forum or localbitcoins, you will find lots of buyers there but of course for a less rate..

ok, thanks.  Grin Cheesy
$10 bonus? That's a great rate seriously!
You can exchange it in localbitcoins or this forum currency exchange section.

If the bonus value is added extra to the exchange value, then it gives a good value on our trade.
because on trade we get a value almost 3-5% less from the real value.

brother, you mean that you would like to make a trade with me if the bonus value is added extra to the exchange value? and how much will it be for the exchange value?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Just check the currency exchange sub-forum in this forum or localbitcoins, you will find lots of buyers there but of course for a less rate..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

If the bonus value is added extra to the exchange value, then it gives a good value on our trade.
because on trade we get a value almost 3-5% less from the real value.
EPay is not one of the most liked exchanges to Bitcoin, You won't find a person to deal with easily in localbitcoins and the exchange websites are not all safe but it won't be as hard as PayPal, There are few users accepting Epay for Bitcoin in the Currency Exchange sub-forum.

brother, you have posted a same post here, i think  Grin 
$10 Reward is awesome, I'll be checking egopay and thinking for joining the site...
I think you should check the currency exchange location, you can earn a good rate there.

egopay? I think you have make a mistake. it's epay.com Cheesy, anyway, thanks for your response.
Activity: 140
EPay is not one of the most liked exchanges to Bitcoin, You won't find a person to deal with easily in localbitcoins and the exchange websites are not all safe but it won't be as hard as PayPal, There are few users accepting Epay for Bitcoin in the Currency Exchange sub-forum.
Activity: 84
$10 Reward is awesome, I'll be checking egopay and thinking for joining the site...
I think you should check the currency exchange location, you can earn a good rate there.
It seems that Epay has sucessfully added their first merchant "2receive.com" https://www.epay.com/shops_info.html   Grin , so, i can use my balance to deposit my mobile credit
Hello,guys and girls:

Anyone here has joined Epay's "Awards for Merchants(each Epay merchant will be rewarded $10, each 1st referrer will be rewarded $5)" of epay.com and sucessfully to get rewarded $10? Or has joined their previous program"awards for verified users"?

Well, the thing is , there is some balance in my Epay account now, but i am confused how to transfer it to bitcoin? Which Epay exchanger should i choose? and how?

You can check on Currency exchange section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0.
Maybe you can find any exchanger who accept Epay to bitcoins.

thanks, brother, but i don't consider to transfer Epay to bitcoin now, i want to use my Epay balance to buy something online, any Epay merchant available?

what you want to buy? you can find some marchants on service section and good section. I saw so many online payment sources marchant over there, over there you can easily get some amazon and ebay marchant, may they accept your epay money and proceed you shopping.

bro, it seems that i can't find anyamazon,ebay merchant accept Epay, they all accept paypal.

yes, support Epay can get 10$, but what i am focusing on is the referral commission, recommend one merchant i can get $5, the commission will be unlimited, i think it's a profitable way to earn money/ Grin
Activity: 140

Maybe you are right, but Epay starts a series of award program to draw users and merchants now, a few people have joined it and earned some awards at their Epay account. and now, there is no doubt that they will ask for exchanging it to other ecurrency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hello,guys and girls:

Anyone here has joined Epay's "Awards for Merchants(each Epay merchant will be rewarded $10, each 1st referrer will be rewarded $5)" of epay.com and sucessfully to get rewarded $10? Or has joined their previous program"awards for verified users"?

Well, the thing is , there is some balance in my Epay account now, but i am confused how to transfer it to bitcoin? Which Epay exchanger should i choose? and how?

You can check on Currency exchange section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0.

thanks, brother, but i don't consider to transfer Epay to bitcoin now, i want to use my Epay balance to buy something online, any Epay merchant available?

what you want to buy? you can find some marchants on service section and good section. I saw so many online payment sources marchant over there, over there you can easily get some amazon and ebay marchant, may they accept your epay money and proceed you shopping.
There are many exchanging sites between bitcoin and Epay, Google it and check if the site is real here before starting a transaction.

the sites i know for exchanging epay to bitcoin is ebuygold and xmlgold as of now, you mean so many sites, what are they  Respectively? please kindly note that we are talking about epay.com, not epay.info or other epay
Activity: 126
There are many exchanging sites between bitcoin and Epay, Google it and check if the site is real here before starting a transaction.
Hello,guys and girls:

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello,guys and girls:

Pages:
Jump to: