Pages:
Author

Topic: how to exchange my Epay balance to bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin   any one here has used Epay? l really love thins brand new payment processor, however, there are still many areas in need of improvement. I wondering why they don't add ecurrency funding option, which is really popular.
Grin Grin
Um, How is that related to the topic in anyway?

On topic: Just check localbitcoins, There are always deals open there.

thanks for your suggestion, i have opened a new thread on correct seciton. but epay.com is a new payment processor, exchanging epay to other ecurrency is not a most like exchanging for people, so i start a thread here to find trusted available exchangers for this exchanging
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Grin Grin
Um, How is that related to the topic in anyway?

On topic: Just check localbitcoins, There are always deals open there.
I think you lack reading guide in epay.info. your problem is very simple. Only interesting account balance bitcoin offline or online. they have piliha for the withdrawal, just mention your account and after that will be completed. Good Luck Friend

epay.info, no, we mean epay.com friend. Anyway, thanks your response, maybe i will open an account in epay.info later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think you lack reading guide in epay.info. your problem is very simple. Only interesting account balance bitcoin offline or online. they have piliha for the withdrawal, just mention your account and after that will be completed. Good Luck Friend
where are you all?? Huh
http://ahmad-ramdani90.xyz/      this guy said he can help me verify my paypal account via virtual credit card,hhahahhaha

he may be right.. because I think he have payoneer virtual master card.. payoneer provide users a us bank of America Account for free and we can easily varify our paypal through payoneer master card.. but you don't need to pay him to varify your card. you can varfiy your card by your own payoneer account.

he has responsed to me, he didn't use payoneer virtural master card, he uses VCN from BNI in his country. VCN isn't REAL Card. its only for one time use and not Reloadable. I don't know whether it is true.
http://ahmad-ramdani90.xyz/      this guy said he can help me verify my paypal account via virtual credit card,hhahahhaha

he may be right.. because I think he have payoneer virtual master card.. payoneer provide users a us bank of America Account for free and we can easily varify our paypal through payoneer master card.. but you don't need to pay him to varify your card. you can varfiy your card by your own payoneer account.

is it true? that is to say, i need to open a payoneer account and apply to get such virtual master card?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

how to reduce futher lost when trying to exchange epay to bitcoin? Try each exchanger one by one?
why so many people said that Epay is giving out visa card??
Just check the currency exchange sub-forum in this forum or localbitcoins, you will find lots of buyers there but of course for a less rate..

ok, thanks.  Grin Cheesy

epay is a brand new payment source and exchange company. finding any trader and merchant of epay in this forum's sub section "currency exchange" will be little hard for OP. there are almost every one like to trade and exchange bitcoin into paypal, perfectmoney and alipay.

yes,i know epay is brand new and not so popular as of now, but there are some epay balance in my epay account since i get rewarded from there awards program"sign up to get $$", i am confused how to make use of the money. so ,i ask for help here.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Just check the currency exchange sub-forum in this forum or localbitcoins, you will find lots of buyers there but of course for a less rate..

ok, thanks.  Grin Cheesy

epay is a brand new payment source and exchange company. finding any trader and merchant of epay in this forum's sub section "currency exchange" will be little hard for OP. there are almost every one like to trade and exchange bitcoin into paypal, perfectmoney and alipay.
OK
Just withdraw your balance to your offline or online bitcoin account.

hello, what did you mean?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
OK
Just withdraw your balance to your offline or online bitcoin account.
Good news, Epay's Program "Awards for Merchants" is extended to Jun 30 2016 GMT.  Guys and girls, hurry to join it to get 10$ now, don't forget to register under my referral link, i want to earn the $5 Grin
I'll be joining this promotion as well, $10 for joining is a decent price!

bro, just go ahead....
https://www.epay.com/about_activity.html
go "Currency Exchange" sectuin of the forum or go to a peer to peer exchange like LBC

what's LBC? I haven't heard it before.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I'll be joining this promotion as well, $10 for joining is a decent price!
Pages:
Jump to: