Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 102. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I try and explain it to educated adults and still few get it or are interested  Cry
yeah teenagers or adult are very interested when i explain about bitcoin because try to earn some money for their pocket money and there is my all friend are now in bitcoin world and earning good income from bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Whenever someone ask me about where did I get the money that I have withdrawn from the bank,
I would just tell them that I earn it online and it is called bitcoin and bitcoin is a crypto currency that could be earn online and could be used as payment method in the internet.
That is a simple way. Children see the proof " Money " . Just say that money comes from bitcoin and than show the bitcoin wallet. With this method children can imagine that the wallet can make cash. If needed we can practice how to make small transaction with bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Whenever someone ask me about where did I get the money that I have withdrawn from the bank,
I would just tell them that I earn it online and it is called bitcoin and bitcoin is a crypto currency that could be earn online and could be used as payment method in the internet.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I try and explain it to educated adults and still few get it or are interested  Cry
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584

All of we guys can use some simple tricks to express bitcoin to teenagers or children's such as advertisement, making video & share online, making games including btc,  we can follow give and take policy as well between btc amd other needed excessorice and so on.....

You are right, Introduce bitcoin to children or maybe teenagers with the basic way, maybe it's not worth, but if we can do that by include bitcoin into games and some staff that childrens and teenagers love it, Maybe they will be more interesting about that. So the smart way of introducing bitcoin, is the right thing.

yes the easy way of the introduction of bitcoin to children or teenagers is that first we should include bitcoin into games because the children or teenagers are more interested in games as compare to earning bitcoin or something else, and after that if they seems to be interested in bitcoin games then we should tell them that how they will earn bitcoin which is a currency and they can buy any thing with bitcoin, so i am sure that they will get interested in bitcoin earning.

i am agree with you that the children or teenagers are very interested in games as compare to earning but i think now mostly teenagers and some of the children in the world are also very interested in earning because they want to become independent in life or sometimes they want to support their parents and help them in financial crisis, So i think for those children or teenagers who are interested in earning will be very easy to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 247
As children were very fond of cartoon, games seem like funny art. Where we all introduce him such of ides base Bitcoin earning games, in internet, there many more games are available. Following this way easily explain or making more interest with Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

All of we guys can use some simple tricks to express bitcoin to teenagers or children's such as advertisement, making video & share online, making games including btc,  we can follow give and take policy as well between btc amd other needed excessorice and so on.....

You are right, Introduce bitcoin to children or maybe teenagers with the basic way, maybe it's not worth, but if we can do that by include bitcoin into games and some staff that childrens and teenagers love it, Maybe they will be more interesting about that. So the smart way of introducing bitcoin, is the right thing.

yes the easy way of the introduction of bitcoin to children or teenagers is that first we should include bitcoin into games because the children or teenagers are more interested in games as compare to earning bitcoin or something else, and after that if they seems to be interested in bitcoin games then we should tell them that how they will earn bitcoin which is a currency and they can buy any thing with bitcoin, so i am sure that they will get interested in bitcoin earning.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
There are many games available where they can earn bitcoins by playing games and even children loves to play games so I think it won't make complicated or boring for them to start earning bitcoins.
Bitcoin games are great idea. Children not to think of making money but they think of doing fun. Games that explain how bitcoin work or how to transact with bitcoin. is there any game like that?
Actually there is confusion in the world children because according to the Child right convention 1989 the child is defined as anyone below the age of 18. Now it covers the age from the birth till it reach 18. We have a number of the set of various age groups and what group is this question about? Can anyone elaborate it for me? I will be thankful.
Activity: 434
Activity: 490
We need not think that far because young children certainly do not understand bitcoin. And if we tell bitcoin sure they are also difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin would be easy to understand because they would be interested because they would think of the benefits. Smiley
yes and still they do not need to understand bitcoin, as bitcoin is currently use as investment and therefore teenagers do not have to do anything with investment, as they are depending on their parents for living and when they become independent t then they can start using bitcoin for investment or for whatever  they want to use bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 728
Activity: 700

Actually bitcoin can be expressed to children by some special techniques.Such as you can first inform them that bitcoin is like your own country's currency..it is an global currency like dollar, taka, euro etc..And you can tell them that they can buy chocolate, dress by bitcoin..i fell it's a smart way. Smiley

you are right that we should explain bitcoin to children or teenager in such a way that they can easily get the idea of bitcoin, by telling them that they can buy everything which they like with bitcoin then it will increase their interest. But i think learning about bitcoin will not be much difficult for those children or teenager who have their elders related to bitcoin, of-course they can easily join the bitcoin community and can become its part.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
understanding bitcoin is not too hard and I am saying it because we are already here understand it.so in future era when our children's or future citizens will be much more smarter and their technologies will be much more advanced than ours and so their understanding and learning capacity. they will learn stuffs more faster than this generation  and not only that they will implement their understanding to build new systems.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Actually bitcoin can be expressed to children by some special techniques.Such as you can first inform them that bitcoin is like your own country's currency..it is an global currency like dollar, taka, euro etc..And you can tell them that they can buy chocolate, dress by bitcoin..i fell it's a smart way. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
There are many games available where they can earn bitcoins by playing games and even children loves to play games so I think it won't make complicated or boring for them to start earning bitcoins.
Bitcoin games are great idea. Children not to think of making money but they think of doing fun. Games that explain how bitcoin work or how to transact with bitcoin. is there any game like that?
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.

The lack of understanding  in money is dating back a hundred years ago. True that money is a medium of exchange, can be earned through working, and having a lot of it makes you rich. These basic understanding in money leads to make the elites who own the banks to be more greedy. People don't know that the money they have is not really theirs in the first place. It is a government owned pieces of papers that when they decided its value to be zero, then what you taught that the money you owned to be valuable is nothing but a piece of paper now.

I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly. Smiley

Still it depends on the teenagers, when they are desperately want to earn then and help themselves and their parents then they will learn in no time. There are no excuses for people that want to succeed. True, teaching the fundamentals is very important, it will serve as a guide for them to be able to achieve the path on what are they going to do in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just about earning, who knows the teenager you guided wants to be a programmer then his life will be better than me because I'm just into writing and posting. Were lacking a lot of great programmers here. The rest is up to them.

Activity: 14
 :)Bitcoin is an environment where it inhabits a limited audience, which does not interfere with the real state of affairs that exists in the financial position in life. The child when he learns something that can not be taken, it is for the benefit of the case will not go. So tell us about bitcoin should gradually.
 :)We can explain bitcoin to teenagers by simply showing them a video presentation about bitcoin. Let them know the essence of bitcoin on now a day's. We can teach them in playful way and good timing. We should always put on a subject of curiosity so that they will get interest on that matter.
 :)you are facing the same problem like me. but i am teaching daily atleast one person in my country about the bitcoins so i think there should be all advertisment by own at social Media by us ., in this way we can teach everyone about btc .
Jump to: