Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 98. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would prefer not to teach them unless they had taken interest on entering the bitcoin world. For children and teenager as well as adults, it will be proven difficult to explain if they were not interested on the subject but if they were interested enough I can teach them the basics and the simple way on earning bitcoins as a stary. And from there they can explore other things from bitcoins as they were browsing certain sites.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
For children's bit difficult to explain and there is no need to explain about bitcoin let them enjoy their childhood it's the precious time in human life. And serious note teenager has to understand value of bitcoin explaining to them based on their interest show them how to earn bitcoin by giving services based on their skill set
i do not think that introduce about bitcoin with teenagers is difficult because i also convince my few friend who is teenagers and they easily understand about bitcoin and they are now earning enough money from bitcoin so i think everything is possible.
Merit: 251
For teenagers it must be easy to explain since teenage stage is said to be the exploring stage of where teens are looking for fun, things to do, things where they gonna enjoy and so on. But for kids? Nope, its a big no, they only want to play, eat when they get hungry, and i think you must support them on that, kids are kids, they need to play not to think about things that is really for us. Let them enjoy being a kid
yes for teenager to explain bitcoin is very easy and must because his mind is very broad and he likes to learn all new techniques , we need to explain bitcoin to teenager that bitcoin is a digital currency and in future bitcoin will be a world currency so that he understand bitcoin is same as fiats, and for kid I also think that time is not to learn bitcoin just they can play more and more and also enjoy their life, because when they will grow above 15 years, so it will be the right time to teach them about bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Even i still don't really understand about bitcoin, and i think it's not the time for children to know about bitcoin? I think they should use their time to play and collecting happy childhood memories rather than joining this world.
I'm still considered as teenagers and i really know how hard it is to explain to my friends about bitcoin.
Even, explaining to my mother and my aunt that already adults are also difficult.
I can only say that the way to explain about bitcoin is showing the proof and example? Because my brother did that to me and i kinda understand about it.
If they really interested in this, they can ask us to explain more or do some research by themself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
For teenagers it must be easy to explain since teenage stage is said to be the exploring stage of where teens are looking for fun, things to do, things where they gonna enjoy and so on. But for kids? Nope, its a big no, they only want to play, eat when they get hungry, and i think you must support them on that, kids are kids, they need to play not to think about things that is really for us. Let them enjoy being a kid
Activity: 434
For children's bit difficult to explain and there is no need to explain about bitcoin let them enjoy their childhood it's the precious time in human life. And serious note teenager has to understand value of bitcoin explaining to them based on their interest show them how to earn bitcoin by giving services based on their skill set
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Explain it in terms that make sense to them. For example, if a kid plays pokemon, they know what pokèdollars are. If they are teenagers who play the MMO League of Legends, they know what Riot Points are. Its the same as those, but real. Its basically just a virtual currency with a higher exchange rate than the dollar. As for the syntax revolving around it like "wallets" or "altcoins", you might want to just simplify those into terms they understand. Comparisons are your friend when it comes to children and explaining!
to me i think they will never take interest  in it, as bitcoin is really a try subject if you do not have facilities to us it practically, in fact they do not have any concern with bitcoin, because still bitcoin is use for trading purposes and not as proper currency.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Explain it in terms that make sense to them. For example, if a kid plays pokemon, they know what pokèdollars are. If they are teenagers who play the MMO League of Legends, they know what Riot Points are. Its the same as those, but real. Its basically just a virtual currency with a higher exchange rate than the dollar. As for the syntax revolving around it like "wallets" or "altcoins", you might want to just simplify those into terms they understand. Comparisons are your friend when it comes to children and explaining!
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
We should not burden ourselves on explaining teenagers or children about bitcoin.  Just tell them the basic so that they will not be ignorant about bitcoin.  No need to tell about hold, pump and dump, adoption and other economic and technical stuff.  They will not understand them.  Telling them that bitcoin is money is enough.
to me i think it will be more useful to teach to teenagers about bitcoin. when bitcoin become a proper currency and when it will be applicable in all over the world not only through online but also in  local shops when all the local shops will start accepting bitcoin, i think then it will be more useful to teach to teenagers to learn about bitcoin
It is not really hard to explain bitcoin to a teenager, it is not surprising if there were teenagers here as bitcoin can easily explain especially to them as they were too involve in technology, they have an advance mind when it comes to net surfing, gaming etc. So, if you will explain this for sure they will become interested to do this, as teenager nowadays are fast learner and also wanted to earn money on their own.
Merit: 500
We should not burden ourselves on explaining teenagers or children about bitcoin.  Just tell them the basic so that they will not be ignorant about bitcoin.  No need to tell about hold, pump and dump, adoption and other economic and technical stuff.  They will not understand them.  Telling them that bitcoin is money is enough.
to me i think it will be more useful to teach to teenagers about bitcoin. when bitcoin become a proper currency and when it will be applicable in all over the world not only through online but also in  local shops when all the local shops will start accepting bitcoin, i think then it will be more useful to teach to teenagers to learn about bitcoin
Activity: 423
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers would be easy, because teenagers have so much knowledge in the digital world, and they will have benefits with it. But explaining it to a child would be a different matter. I think if you want to insist explaining bitcoin to them, try showing them a little bit of lectures about economy. Make them hold,save and manage their own money. Then explain the basics of bitcoin such as it is like dollar and other currency around the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
That is a difficult task to explain the bitcoin to the kids. I prefer to you that you must be a good speaker to the children that they will listen to you and they will learn about the bitcoins.
Yeah that is very difficult to explain bitcoin to children or teenager but you can give  your child one or two months to learn about bitcoin its have no problem, and I hope they know all the information about bitcoin,and can soon start earning from bitcoin. I  know one or two months teaching bitcoin to kid is very difficult task but spreading of bitcoin is very important.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
   Childrens and teenagers today were so advanced. They can easily understand what are happening in their sorroundings. With good explanation, some situational example ( example's that are mostly related to a bitcoiners experience ) then them experience bitcoin the childrens will understand what is bitcoin is. Yes, bitcoin is different from facebook and other social media accounts. It is some kind of difficult to learn but if they might experience bitcoin will adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
That is a difficult task to explain the bitcoin to the kids. I prefer to you that you must be a good speaker to the children that they will listen to you and they will learn about the bitcoins.
It is hard for kids to understand a complicated thing such as bitcoin technology. Just tell them that bitcoin is virtual money, they must be understand about money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I think we should not explain bitcoin to children, let them be children they don’t need to know anything about that, on the other hand explaining bitcoin to teenagers is a good idea but you need to be very careful since we know how moody they can be so I think it is better to try to interest them gradually in the subject.
Activity: 938
I think they should know first what is bitcoin and what It can help
Telling them that it's one of online source of Income is a good Idea
like they can get earn money through it.

Bitcoin is suitable for teens and I think they can learn a lot from research
Activity: 252
Should be taught from high school so they know what to do later, and must watch yootube let me quickly understand.
Activity: 206
2 percent may not seem like much, but it is a lot more than I can say for my country. I would say that 99.5 percent of kids in my country don't know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I think it is difficult to understand BTC, but if it is easy to use, there are now many mobile applications that support the use of BTC on iOS, Android and the Web! They are easy to access and use
Pages:
Jump to: