Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 144. (Read 118019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
yes , agree about your opinion about bitcoin is future money and teenagers or children should know.
all not difficult is they want to learn, tell them about bitcoin is real money , we can get without great effort
Maybe a teenager but should be at the right age, I have a children but I am not sure if I will tell them as they are still in grade school and all they know is just to play games in the internet, so basically that's not their concern yet and they will not comprehend if ever I will tell them.

Should be at the right time fellas, but we are not sure if that time bitcoin is still here..If so, we should be joyful as we can give our kids a new way earn money when opportunities are unlimited.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Generally teenagers are adventurous and they loves to earn money so if we show them the path to earn money with bitconn then definitely they will fall in love with bitcoin. Even every teen have smartphone and some also have laptop so they could make most out their device by earning bitcoin for free.
I think not all the teenager prefer to work and earn money. I think it is only a small part, I mostly saw him spend and squander their money for shopping? I think we can get them interested in shopping using bitcoin, where they find it easy to shop and get discounts with bitcoin
Activity: 672
You don't need to explain at all. Today's kids are clever as fuck. If a kid doesn't understand what bitcoin is, leave him/her be. He/She will never get it.

They will surely learn it but later on when it comes infront of them from some other source and then they will take interest in it if they like it, that is how we all came to bitcoin right? We were never forced to learn about it or use it but we came to know about it from somewhere and then it attracted us and here we are today.
Never forced teenagers or kids to learn about bitcoin. We have to be patient to explain about bitcoin to them. They do not have to understand about bitcoin in one day. Just keep teach them everyday and do practice about how to use and earn bitcoin. So they will not feel under presure. I am sure that learn by doing is the best way to explain bitcoin to the kids and teenagers beside youtube video and blog.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
yes , agree about your opinion about bitcoin is future money and teenagers or children should know.
all not difficult is they want to learn, tell them about bitcoin is real money , we can get without great effort
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
i think it is not necessary to teach bitcoin to children although it is the need of the time but still they can compromise with fiat currency, they should not give time to any other activity without their study , they should give time only to their study.

That is right and I think we should ask them to focus more on their studies instead of getting in money stuffs at that early age as they have entire life left with them to earn money in future.
Activity: 262
We need to begin to remember how from himself began acquaintance with bitcoin. At what age did you find out about cryptocurrency and already the basis of this may begin to devote to the children how to work with bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is an environment where it inhabits a limited audience, which does not interfere with the real state of affairs that exists in the financial position in life. The child when he learns something that can not be taken, it is for the benefit of the case will not go. So tell us about bitcoin should gradually.
Activity: 124
i think it is not necessary to teach bitcoin to children although it is the need of the time but still they can compromise with fiat currency, they should not give time to any other activity without their study , they should give time only to their study.
Activity: 756
You don't need to explain at all. Today's kids are clever as fuck. If a kid doesn't understand what bitcoin is, leave him/her be. He/She will never get it.

They will surely learn it but later on when it comes infront of them from some other source and then they will take interest in it if they like it, that is how we all came to bitcoin right? We were never forced to learn about it or use it but we came to know about it from somewhere and then it attracted us and here we are today.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yup and I will never prefer to explain them at that early age as that would be their time to have fun and enjoy the childhood days so it won't be good to involve them in any money related issues.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Activity: 518
Generally teenagers are adventurous and they loves to earn money so if we show them the path to earn money with bitconn then definitely they will fall in love with bitcoin. Even every teen have smartphone and some also have laptop so they could make most out their device by earning bitcoin for free.
Yeah they all like to earn money by themselves and with bitcoin, it is more than just having more income. And also, they are very easy to learn new tech so it's so tricky to explain bitcoin to them.
Activity: 238
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
For teenagers I think it'll be easier but for children I don't think they really need to know this, they're not old enough to aware of money and it's not good to let them involve in this too soon because this is still the time for them play not to care about money.

You got a point here,and you know what> Teenagers nowadays is getting smart. They can easily grasp what a bitcoin is. Look at their online games,steam currency etc. Wink Teenagers are easy to teach,they are using daily the innovations an they are more advance compared to older generations.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
i am pritty sure that everyone has heard about bitcoin or the cryptocurrency term they just heard it like a tv ad so they just know that something like this exist but they do not exactly kniw what it is we juat have to tell them what it really is
Activity: 476
I do not know why you should explain it to them but I think that the best way of explaining it to them is bit by bit over a period of days.
If you try to explain it in one go they will not understand it.
Activity: 274
Anyway, all I get earned the children, but to all of them is preserved and increase, then you need to probably even from an early age to learn to work and earn money. Knowledge of cryptocurrency will not be superfluous.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505

first, you can tell them about bitcoin that those are cryptocurrency that you can use to buy something in real life, and then you can to show them how to create a bitcoin wallet and handle payments.
Activity: 284
My father always took me to work, and I knew what he was doing. Maybe a little bit, but I was fond of his work. The truth is it was not connected to the Internet at all. Nevertheless, I think that children, if they show may be interested cryptocurrency themselves.
Activity: 798
Tell them that bitcoin is money. And bitcoin is for adults only!
If I were you, I won't tell my kids or other kids about bitcoin because there could be a possibility that they will get exposed to gambling.
That's my major concern.
you're right, children are very easy to be attracted by things like gambling because it will bring them a lot of money if they're lucky and they're usually dislike things that require patience so it's kinda risky to let them know about bitcoin too soon when they don't have enough awareness about it.
Teach them all the ways they can earn money. Be watchful. Read then on what they are really interested on. Pick that up. Be with them until they are settled with what they are doing. Teach them the ups and downs in the beginning itself so that they control themselves in crossing the limits and not fall into issues which will bring a bad name to the teacher as well the student. Be more encouraging. Always learning do not require more energy but sustaining what is learnt needs more energy and vigilance. 

About the bitcoin, teach is best way for everyone, but not for children because bitcoin is not made for children, bitcoin made for investors and merchants and common man who are already doing job or business.     
Jump to: