Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find coins with potential - page 5. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Truegame
January 04, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
You need to research, read the news of crypto and try to predict the market. Ask experienced people and see what they think.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
January 03, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
It is a deep study to find a coin with potential to rise, you have to study the project , the team working with a project and they roadmaik.
I think that it's more of a team effort than just the roadmap and the information on the coin. If nobody purchases the coin then it's worth nothing.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
January 01, 2018, 09:07:08 PM
There are lot of things to study to find a coin with potential to rise. You have to study the project, the team working behind it and their experience in that field. Price is also a big factor in rise of a coin.

Cryptocurrency is way more difficult to study IMO because the value purely depend on supply and demand
So how they attract people to invest into their project ?
They must show some advantage that unlike other well known ICO so people become more interest on it !

This is right because having a good project sometimes doesn't help to have a high price on the market. Everything is linked to supply and demand balance.

I beg to disagree. The best thing that a coin has to offer is a good project. Never mind the supply and demand. The law of supply and demand will naturally follow afterwards. The first thing to do for any project is to develop their projects very well and then market it as well also. If you have a good project it is easy to market it and attract investors and supporters. And then of course this will result into a high demand. This is automatic because you have a high quality project. Unlike others that are bent on promoting their projects even if the truth is that their projects are half-baked. What will be the result later on? There might be investors but in the end, they will leave. You do not just want to attract small time and dumb investors. You always want the big ones.
Activity: 110
January 01, 2018, 08:56:38 PM
There are lot of things to study to find a coin with potential to rise. You have to study the project, the team working behind it and their experience in that field. Price is also a big factor in rise of a coin.

Cryptocurrency is way more difficult to study IMO because the value purely depend on supply and demand
They must show some advantage that unlike other well known ICO so people become more interest on it !

This is right because having a good project sometimes doesn't help to have a high price on the market. Everything is linked to supply and demand balance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 01, 2018, 08:54:40 PM
It is a deep study to find a coin with potential to rise, you have to study the project , the team working with a project and they roadmaik.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 01, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
Activity: 280
January 01, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
coins with good white paper
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
By researching those coins, and asking advice from experienced users on sites or forums like this one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 01, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
Coins with potential are not hide to find, you need to read articles and keep up to date on sites that talk about Altcoins and Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 09:01:17 AM
I only invest in coins with real people behind it. So my tip is too look for projects where the team is not anonymous when looking for good crypto to invest in. Of course it's not a guarantee that it will be a success but atleast you know who's behind the project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 08:49:36 AM
Coin/ Token with potential are the easiest to find, you just need to know what to look for before you can recognize them. Product or service offering a product or service is your first clue. Look at ALGORY.IO token, ALGORY.IO is providing cryptocurrency trading tools that has never been in existence before. Naturally such product has already triple the value of ALGORY.IO token.
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 08:00:34 AM
You can check potential coins at www.icohotlist.com, www.listico.io, www.icoranker.com or here www.icodrops.com
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 01, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
All of the above info is good, always do research before investing. It will give you a clear view of what is good and bad.
Activity: 246
January 01, 2018, 06:58:46 AM
If you really want to find coins with potential to gain more profit you should learn how to analyze the price every coins. Research and read for more info.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 01, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
You just need to analyze the coin by researching the background of each coin.
-----
January 01, 2018, 05:26:21 AM
You can look to many exchanging and trading sites to do the judgement to the value of the coins there, and you will know more further
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
You can see the value of every coins in each exchanging site so that you can do it yourself and judge what coins has potential
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 01, 2018, 05:18:21 AM
it actually take a hard work to find any coin with good potential because most of dev cannnot actually be certain that the coin will be very successful until its launched. however for me most of great potential coin I have seen have strong team which are very persistent and persiverance example of this is AION. apart from this you need to watch out for number of followers in social medias that are interested in the coin. this also give indications of how succesful the coin is likely to be
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Get your share of the future
January 01, 2018, 05:11:04 AM
I think choosing the right coin with potential involved alot of luck and probability. I also think that you need to have a better understanding and analyzation of the graph that describe the price of every coin. You can see all the data's in there that can help every traders on what coins to choose.
Everything requires analysis to give us the best result, because then we can make the right decision. The prospective coin will always show satisfactory analysis results so we are usually not worried about choosing the coin.

With high confidence then we can get satisfactory results, even there is also altcoin that can give us multiplication advantages. I already feel that way and I think I can do the same thing now, good analysis and strategy will produce something good. Oh yes seeing price movements at any time will also help us to make the best decisions.
monitoring for what may happen next on it the price of the coin that you have watched for are more better than anything else even though being updated also for what are the latest news of it and also the people behind that project can help you analyze and making you to decide that this coin are one of the potential to be.
Indeed the greatness of a team that is in the project and has a formidable community
it could be a sign that their coin which launched is will be very potential.

Totally agreed. Most important thing to check is the team. How strong the team members, how experienced the advisors, what is the future plan, how rich is the marketing plan. When you answer these questions you may catch a solid coin.
Pages:
Jump to: