Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find coins with potential - page 9. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
December 21, 2017, 05:19:36 PM
Before you invest, seriously just read it by yourself everything clearly! After that look for some other opinions from bitcointalk or other pages but not from 1 person. Look for 10 or more and do a conclusion Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 05:19:12 PM
Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

I think that finding a coin that can have the same growth as bitcoin is probably out of question but still there are many coins with great potential. For me I look for coins that are either filling a whole in the market or that are competing with coins that already have very large market caps.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 05:17:06 PM
All the indicators you can find in sites like https://coinmarketcap.com/ are needed to be compared with the project itself.

Right now are projects everywhere, so make sure to check all the aspects before you decide for which one you want to go and gain profit.

www.invot.io
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 04:29:32 PM
For me, I first look at the team and the amount of money they are  looking to raise, then the idea, all these white paper is now a marketing speech to me
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 04:10:10 PM
I think it is necessary first of all to read the white paper of the project, to study the team - do they have enough experience. Also pay attention to support, sometimes it's pretty serious people.
Activity: 252
December 21, 2017, 03:20:06 PM
i think you need have some research to coin that what you want to buy
you can read the whitepaper and roadmap for project that produces coins
and you can get update coins from community or thread in bitcointalk forum
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 03:05:11 PM
I think it's very difficult. We need to carefully study the project and be able to analyze the prospects for the development of such a project. But not everyone can do it correctly
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 02:57:15 PM
Usually im searching coins here in BCT,i am a by stander in BCT in altcoins discussion to be specific theres a lot of threads saying which coin to invest and i am starting to get curious and will eventually search for it and if i find the coin is a good investment i will go for it,
Activity: 453
December 21, 2017, 02:44:08 PM

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

Marks of a good coin,

- Whitepaper and idea/s that will run that coin.
- team if you are in contact with team then also good things will happen if you know what is happening with them/coin
-  other than that, is only how much the community then accepts this ideas and concepts of a coin...
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 02:17:37 PM

It's not really all luck. Research and understanding is the key. When Bitcoin was still under $1 people buying were not really lucky, they understood its potential. The same thing is true with other coins. The trick is being good at recognizing good potential.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 02:12:20 PM
First check their project, and after that is it usefull now and for future and team members and if u are conviced with this at last check their price, if u think that this price is too low for this project invest on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 01:56:25 PM
First of all, coins with payment methods and privacy project are very needed for future because people when they are gonna start trading with coins they ll have very big volume, so i can suggest u to search about privacy coins they ll have bright future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
December 21, 2017, 01:23:55 PM
I usually look at whether the project can solve any problem and whether the team goals are realistic. So whitepaper, team and ideas are important to me.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

There are plenity of group of investors to  get into, planning good investments around good projects between a community is good way, the sad part there is always a greedy gambler fucking all up.
Activity: 118
December 21, 2017, 01:17:55 PM
To find a promising coin you should spend a lot of time looking for information about the previous experience of the project team, the stage of implementation and community activity. And of course the idea should be new and realizable
Activity: 68
December 21, 2017, 01:14:36 PM
Check coinmarketcap.com and the announcement thread here in the btctalk forum regulary. If you find an interesting project be sure to get as much to know about it as you can. Take a look at the technology, the developers, the community, the roadmap, the website, the wallet and all this stuff and see the potential before everyone else does. That's how I discovered Deeponion for example and invested when it only was worth cents
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2017, 01:00:11 PM

In majority of the peoples are mine in current situation. But not all the cryptocurrency are good mining. Ethereum and monero is the best mining coins. This is not a simple to predict the best coin. Many sites are available in internet first you should analyse the good profitable trending coin. I think coinmarketcap is one of the best chart in the cryptocurrency. This is easy to handle because all the results are updated in up to date.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 21, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

In my opinion it is really hard to find the potential level of coin when launching time,we can measure the potential after some years of the coin being launched.Because nowadays there are many new altcoins released everyday but all of them looks like shitcoins so it is better to choose a popular coin then looking for a coin under $1.Maybe it will give huge profit if the price bumped in the future but it is lucky if that happend.As a crypto investors you always need to go with better coins then most profitable coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 21, 2017, 12:53:10 PM
In order to find potential coins to invest in, you have to do alot of research. And you have to judge for yourself whether the project is going to be successful.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
December 21, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Comments on here are not totally rubbish since they are based on what we do experience and the thing you do ask on here on which how do we find coins that do have potential then this thing do really matter on a certain investor or trader on how he would research up things because we dont actually know and no one would able to predict coins which would potentially give us some good amount later on but somehow its manageable.
Pages:
Jump to: