Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me ! - page 2. (Read 2318 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now it is very difficult to find a good crypto project, and there is no certainty that he will carry out a bounty company. Only the experience of the team and the promising and necessary idea that the team can realize is the right choice. It is better to write articles.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi!

I have been participating in bounties for various coins! It really depends if you are participating for a long or short time profit. (ergo get big $ or a big chunk of coins)

However, there are 2 special candidates i always participate since they always give me a nice chunk of their coins Cheesy

.) Deviantcoin
.) Dinastycoin

I am a Holder so actually this is my style of bounty hunting. If you are going for a short time profit, i would just check the links that have already been posted in this discussion
If you have any tips for people like me , please post it and i will consider participating Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Its very hard to find good bounties. But i have some condition all the ico's and bounty program .1) Team should be a trackable record(LinkedIn). 2) If the team have any previous experience oh their related project that also should traceable. 3) They have to associate with good agencies
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
You need to start with mathematical calculations so that you can understand how much you can earn and in which companies. And then you need to explore the project to make it unique and with a good strong team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
if you want to join a good bounty you have to do some research first, for beginners join the social media bounty first, understand the rules and how it works. I've read this procedure for finding a good bounty, hopefully helping you> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-bounty-hunter-guide-things-i-do-before-joining-bounty-campaigns-5035767
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
a good bounty will never on your side as always.
you need to have your words then and prediction.
those bounties are not meant for all the people.
those are meant to whom who study hard

Dude, bounties are for everyone that's why the project needs a lot of people to help them promote their project. As long as you can read & right, you are qualified you'll not be here if you are not qualified right? Beginners are welcome but only Media Campaign are fit to them.
I agree with your opinion, newbies will hardly participate in many campaigns because most campaigns require high levels. Only a handful of newbies to the campaign, but i often do not trust the campaigns credibility for newbies.

most of the time newbies does not have the slot for a good campaign it is because first newbie accts is easy to create second one newbies only promotes a spam when they are in a campaign so for me you have got a point if the campaign accepts newbies then they might be not a good campaign or project.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100

Dude, bounties are for everyone that's why the project needs a lot of people to help them promote their project. As long as you can read & right, you are qualified you'll not be here if you are not qualified right? Beginners are welcome but only Media Campaign are fit to them.
I agree with your opinion, newbies will hardly participate in many campaigns because most campaigns require high levels. Only a handful of newbies to the campaign, but i often do not trust the campaigns credibility for newbies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Activity: 238
Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

Well, read everything you can about the project. Then try to research the team behind the project. As for what bounty ( telegram, signature, twitter etc) should you choose, that is totally up to you
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

I think you should join all the bounty campaigns if you have the time.

You want to find new bounty daily and quality you can visit the following link:

https://www.bountypost.club/
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=October

it's true that you say to search for campaigns I often use sites that you write, many campaigns are listed on the site.
but we still have to choose a good campaign, not all campaigns are profitable, sometimes there is fraud, so be careful
Activity: 237
Activity: 462

Now to find a good bounty is quite difficult, but possible. As you have already been advised, you need to study first of all the project, team, roadmap, activity in social networks and then only participate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
Thank you very much .

I think you should join all the bounty campaigns if you have the time.

You want to find new bounty daily and quality you can visit the following link:

https://www.bountypost.club/
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=October
Activity: 672
first time i will research their team, fake or no . and then read their whitepaper their social media update and their roadmap.
if you have bounty team for analytics it will be easy to find and disscuse about bounty.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The first thing you will need before joining in any bounty campaign is to make a research. This will be your best defense from scam bounties. Campaigns that is manage by well known members with high trust is another ,this means the campaign is legit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
check other users use signatures so you can see him following the campaign signature select the SR member rank above ..
then select ico who has won the softcap so you don't worry that dev ico won't pay
Well, I also always working like this you say when I want to join a bounty campaign,
but I also looked at how much the funds they collect, if already softcap then I would join.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I think there are a lot of bounties that you can follow, to make it easier to analyze what bounty you are going to follow, you can visit the site that reviews ico.

Sometimes and usually those sites just a basis but doesnt mean it will be going to pay you soon so for me they are not realiable for that. It is better if you will go for a well reputed bounty manager it will reduce risk unlike gambling for a bounty that seems a good one but in the end it will not pay you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Thank you very much .

A good project is not difficult to find, you must see the project's rating, the most important is the development team of the project. The development team is always the most important element of any successful project, so take the time to read about them.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
I think there are a lot of bounties that you can follow, to make it easier to analyze what bounty you are going to follow, you can visit the site that reviews ico.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
I always  check  Website  and team that's  one  factor  for  me when it's comes  in searching bounties  Wink  you can  also  check their  youtube   video  as  well  for you to understand  more  about  the  campaign  from their  you  will be able  see  if it is a good project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: