Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me ! - page 7. (Read 2318 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
The first is to learn about the bounty campaign. It should be managed and advertised by a professional bounty management team. bountyportals is a platform that allows updating new and quality campaigns. Then find out about the project before you put the determination to work. Soundeon is a good project. You can check out http://soundeon.com/
Activity: 21
Reading website, whitepaper, ratings on the popular ico review websites, and your own opinion on the project as well
Activity: 65
You may want to check STATUS SECURITY TOKEN. Here is the link to the bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysts-500000000-token-for-bounty-participant-4937852

For your questions, you can email [email protected].
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
you have to do very good research for the prize. every prize campaign does not go well. These are all important. and see the sophistication of the investment situation. so be careful of these kinds of things for you so start
Activity: 3
I would like to ask the same site where I can find the bounty list. Should I participate in the bounty campaign with the famous bounty manager (there are many participants)
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Read more on this forum and find out. It will give you lots of experience in reading and picking out the bounty you want. I often evaluate Bounty through the bounty manager, yhat means joining in campaigns that come from reputable managers
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Finding a good bounty requires your patience
1. Read the white paper
2. Check the Bounty Manager
3. Observe the official website of the project
4. Observe the project followers
Activity: 140
Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
If you want to find good bounty, you should do research and then make the decision. In case you don't know how to do research, you can find the new bounty listed here:

You should join the project with BM is from Member rank and above. The fixed bounty pool with less than 5% of token allocated is good too.
Activity: 420
Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me, Please.
Thank you very much.
I think that it is better for you that you get to know the forum a lot better before you try to earn any money through bounty campaigns, I say this because many people think that earning money in this forum is very easy and that is why there have been many newbies joining the forum lately but ironically this has made a lot harder for newbies to earn any kind of money out of the forum.

Yes, it is a major mistake made by the most of Newbie and they will think Bitcointalk forum is for money making one, but it is completely without knowing or without acquiring knowledge it is complete waste. Here in this forum, we are going to learn many things about how to analyse about the projects, don't rich for money if you have more knowledge the money will follow you.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
I think that it is better for you that you get to know the forum a lot better before you try to earn any money through bounty campaigns, I say this because many people think that earning money in this forum is very easy and that is why there have been many newbies joining the forum lately but ironically this has made a lot harder for newbies to earn any kind of money out of the forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
I think the most important thing in the project is the experience of the project team, also a big plus is the presence of experience in previous projects.
Activity: 170
Thank you very much .
Good bounty campaigns are managed by professional bounty management teams and have great reputations. You also need to select and identify good projects through WP, team, roadmap, etc
* Visiting the Amazix or bountyguru teams
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
1. Go to icobench
2. Filter for bounties
3. Sort by rating
4. Select one that appeals.

I'd say go for signature bounties. Social media bounties are just pure spamming. Not a fan.
Translation bounties are good aswell. You do genuine work that way.
Activity: 196
Hi bro, I have a same problem, like you. In my opinion, I usually choose that bounty, what is running by good bounty manager.
yes maybe what you say is true too, usually most will look for bounty campaign projects from well-known managers, such as amazik, artezy, hotachy, etc., but that has not yet determined the success of each project. I am the same as you are a beginner, but I always do every research from every project that I will follow. even though like that sometimes there is only at the end that always ends scam
Activity: 210
Thank you very much .

You know what the truth is even me I get difficult in analyzing whether bounty project is really legit or not... But my strategy is if I am choosing bounty project I make my own research about the project and also about the management... And also I trust my decision whether it is good or not I continue it and take a risk... Because our work here requires us to take a risk..
Activity: 250
Thank you very much .

maybe you can join some bounty hunter telegram groups. you can find the link here, on this forum. and I recommend you to join signature campaign even with your rank now, maybe you just get a little payment, but it is better than social media campaign
Activity: 784
Merit: 2
Choice bounty with huge allocation is better, don't waste your time to work ward on bounties but always get paid under $10 for 2~4 months work.
Activity: 25
Thank you very much .
I am also newbie and also looking forward to being like you! I have followed some projects and do not know what the end of the project will receive! Good luck my friend!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Thank you very much .
I am also newbie and also looking forward to being like you! I have followed some projects and do not know what the end of the project will receive! Good luck my friend!

as a friendly advice brothers, better to read ore articles from our forums to know more about bounty speculations and rules. and i know you already been in some projects right now. Research first the project you will be participating,  know all there status and concepts of project. You should know the manager and the team if they are all legit. As of now there are plenty of bounty projects that failed and lead to scam the members of it. Be careful enough and choose wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: