Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me ! - page 8. (Read 2318 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
You can find it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-the-managers-smersy-3051158 or here http://bounty.slavyansk.biz
This will make it easier to find a Good Bounty.
Note : Always learn to read the whitepaper first before joining any bounty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 2
Social media and article campaign is good for newbie, because no minimum rank to join.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hello good or bad bounty will not be immediately visible. You can see hundreds of bounty under the bounty topic title. You join and do as best you can. when you see how much you earn when you go to the stock market.
Activity: 48
To choose a company that really makes a decent product you need to have some knowledge in this area.
Activity: 28
Now there are a lot of bounty campaigns and that makes me feel disoriented, I do not know where to start.
Not only have projects failed but there are also scam projects
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Icodrops its good site with with transparent and fair ratings, as there is no sale of the rating.
Activity: 92
You can attend Signature Bounty, ex. bounty in my signature which has been dropped for 12 rounds.
Activity: 112
Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

Always learn to read the whitepaper first before joining any bounty. This will enable you know the potential of the project. As for signature campaign, you will be better off if you are ranked higher as it is only few projects that pay newbies.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
You can follow the forum participants with high ranks, participate in the same bounty as they are. It will be the best solution for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
Thank you very much .
The best way is that based on the quality of the team and founder and their strategies for growth and their ico projects.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Hello! To begin with, I advise you to look at the ICO ratings. I participate in several companies at the same time, in one or two months you will gain experience and understand how to work better. Good luck in your business!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Good luck Smiley. Hope you'll get good suggestions but I don't think you'll cause nobody wanna share good bounty campaign for you or maybe the way to find out good bounty campaign for you for free Smiley. You should know that less number of participant in bounty campaign, more token each participant will get Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Don't miss out on this one-and-only chance to receive 48,000,000 PTON $700,000 that will be rewarded to any bounty participant                                        https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-foresting-next-generation-social-media-48000000-pton-643k-4931943
Activity: 44
Finding a good bounty task requires a lot of knowledge points, and these knowledge points need you to accumulate continuously to be reasonably applied! If you want to learn a quick way, then look for a hunting platform and choose a high-scoring task to do it!
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
Of course, most of all pay for signature campaigns.  I always look at the number of people in a bounty the size of a bounty pool. I also look at the ratings, strategic partnerships and funds invested in the project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
It's hard to find a good bounty some of them looks legit, but they are scammers, maybe you should check the background of the team, reading whitepaper, their social media and trusted campaign manager. Well good luck hope you find a good bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think with you low rank, you should join social media bounty campaign only Smiley. The reason is that your rank is really low so you'll receive really small stake everyweek from signature campaign beside good signature campaigns often don't accept low rank account like you. But with social media bounty, you can join more than 1 bounty campaign at a time so it'll be better for you at the moment.
Activity: 13
I always see the bounty manager reputation and bounty plroject Whitepaper and team to know weather bounty is good or not and i find bounties on different platforms like bitcointalk marketplaces in altcoins bounties section and there are several website like bountyhive, bountyolatform, bounty0x they provide full details of bounties with bitcointalk bounty link so you can research and join.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
My suggestion for is to join both the Signature and Social media.  In Signature campaign there are bigger rewards for the highest rank account. On social media the more you work hard for your reports the better you will get well paid . Read more articles here in our threads there are more ideas you will know.
Activity: 210
Thank you very much .

It should be join to Social networks and to the Signature Campaign, as an option in the search for projects you can take a walk through the forum and look at the signatures, in which projects participants with high rank on the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: