Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good cryptos? - page 36. (Read 3136 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 19, 2018, 10:17:46 PM
I follow one basic principle when selecting a very good coin. firstly,I look at what the project is all about,what are the competitors,what makes the project I'm interested in stand tall??Who are the team behind the project are? they willing to show themselves in videos and interviews?What is the total coin supply?smaller supplies are usually the ones I prefer to invest in.This criteria has really helped me alot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
January 19, 2018, 10:05:41 PM
Because too many crypto now in the market so not possible to make review and learn purpose of the project that all by self, and by subcribes some youtube channel and telegram channel related crypto will help alot to find good cryptos.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
January 19, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
It is tough because there is not only a lot of misinformation out there but shillers too which makes it tough to sift through the good and bad ones. I would suggest using media websites, youtube, discord, slack, reddit, and any other medium that can corroborate or deny the story of your crypto. Only if all mediums add up would I invest in a certain coin, good luck.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
There are many ways you can do to get a good crypto. First of all you need to process alot of info about cryptocurrencies in general to be able to evaluate different projects.
Activity: 100
PlayGame.com
January 19, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
check their whitepaper, their team. their vision then buy some coin and use and think did you like it?
Activity: 168
January 19, 2018, 02:40:58 PM
Check this link, https://coinmarketcap.com. The top 10 to 20 coins will be highly recommended. Do some research. I am not worthy to give you exemplary advise because i am still new to these trading/investing thing but i know who can. Actually i will recommend you this link, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/most-important-post-for-new-investors-reply-and-keep-on-page-1-2617287. This post will help you a lot and will answer all your question from what, how and why. You can also ask him ( cryptohunter ) directly.

Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
January 19, 2018, 02:10:29 PM
It is not something difficult to do... you only need to make your own research and spend more than hours in this forum trying to find something useful. By this way, i found more than 5 ICO's, and they all gave me incredible returns.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
To find about good crypto in market first of all you have to check its relation with world and secondly time is also important that for how long this crypto is in market because there a lot of crypto who work for a very short time in market and as far as I know about bitcoin its totally different than any other crypto because bitcoin is not going to accept to many countries and it’s also helping to the people around the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 19, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

Obviously, it is very difficult to find the right crypto for investment or trading out of hundreds of crypto coins. So while selecting the right crypto you should be very careful and you should do your own research rather than following other traders. If you want you can follow some expert traders who are trading in this field from past many years and you can directly follow their portfolio of holdings and you can just google and get to know about some famous trading experts and connect to some social media site or news channels to get updates of their crypto holdings. Or else do one thing you can learn the technical analysis for picking the right cryptocurrency for trading and investing for long-term and short-term both.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Crypto expert recommendations from Google and youtube sources are the options I often make to be able to see crypto types that have growth in the future. It even looks more convincing by way of discussion in this forum so I can see the dev and the successful team behind him with the type of coin we will choose and can be very promising for the future.
Activity: 686
January 19, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
For find a good ICO where invest you need to do your own research, information about the team, read the whitepaper and roadmap and ask some questions to the team.
With a good reasearch, you will find the right ICO, that can give you a good profit.
For find a good crypto currency, one of the options is to visit the site coinmarketcap.com and simply follow the charts
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 19, 2018, 11:45:37 AM
i believe a good crypto must have a good potential to develope in real world now and even in future. so if the coin can get a huge support from community than the coin surely will success in the future, and it will be very valueable coin to invest in.
Activity: 117
January 19, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
I use the recommendations of my friends who have experiences in the cryptocurrency environment
Activity: 133
January 19, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
I understand why you are a bit confuse because there are so many token available and choosing one to take a closer look and eventually investing in could be a daunting task indeed. There are various ways you can go about it. You can start from this wonderful forum,'Bitcontalk', you have to learn how to use this site very well because it is loaded with information. When you find what you are looking for you can also follow them up in their telegram group. Other site are useful like coinmarketcap youtube . Good luck with your research.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
January 19, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
Hi,

It is just easier if you do it yourself to be honost, i personaly look at the market charts  and look for coins that have potential to rise that are witnessing some growth in the past few days i reaserch them on google see if they have a good concept if people will actually invest in it, and if i like it i invest some moeny to it, and if i get some profit it invest more, and hence and repeat till you find yourself with a good amount of coins that are providing you with good profit.
Activity: 49
January 19, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
Look for the penny-related information you are looking for on bitcointalk or reddit. You can also go to their website and read the white paper and follow the road map. If the information you think is useful, then decide whether the coin is good or not.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
January 19, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
By researching them. Lots of material on the internet, especially in the forum.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
I do not say this is the right way but this is the way I do, usually I'm looking for a good cripto by looking at the white papper then the team that works in it and the last one suply, in my opinion the less total suply the more likely it is to the coin became successful in the market
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
I rely only on myself! I read a lot of white papers. It gives me development in this area. I advise you too. Analyze yourself.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 19, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
i think, you should choose the crytos which is in top 20 or 30 potential coins in the coinmarket to do research. and try to figure out which coins the many traders or investors in the world are interested in.
Pages:
Jump to: