Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good cryptos? - page 39. (Read 3136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
January 16, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
There are many ways you can do to get a good crypto.
First do some research with ICO's rating so you know the project is good.
Second is to evaluate it, so many new ICOs that arise, will capture the attention of investors and invest cryptocurrency investment, but many people will surely fail in the absence of evaluation.
Thirdly how good their plans are, this is certainly the most important thing that will determine whether investors will be interested in coming to them.
Which blockchain is built, the new ICO should be launched from the existing blockchain, unless they plan on building their own blockchain.
The chain of coins was constructed to determine which crypto is there to be used to participate in ICO.
These are just a few of the things you have to look into, there is still so much to do that you do not become the victim of a scam that makes shitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
To find good cryptos you must have good knowledge how to get good understanding and proper understanding and the proper valid and officially pages on twitter, Facebook, reddit, twiter and other social media channels, these channels provide you the information with their team management change and technology updates and other good or bad relevant news of this channel, and before choosing any cryptos you must have to choose this coin is really good coin by using the technology and other information on concept and management.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
January 15, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You should first shortlist the tokens that you find it interesting or has good tech. then join their telegram channel, usually the channel will be active, lots of discussions will be happening, devs will frequently announce about development status/updates, good community. Smiley these are the things i look for before investing.

Top 100 is I was looking for.. No need to look 1000 of coin... First one by one when you reach 100 i think you are learning somthing now
You sure will miss something good, there are few gems hidden that are beyond top 100 list.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
can find cryptos for example i can find on the icon site, youtube, twitter the Telegram group to receive the recommendation from the free expert and Reddit is also a good place.
Activity: 155
January 15, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
Hi,

try joining a telegram group that receives information about crypto, I often get a lot of information from there, or you can find a youtube channel that talks about crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
Hi,

Mostly I looked on bounties especially the hype one or let's just say a project with many investors and a very responsive and very responsible developers with their team. The projects purpose and the project mission and vision. All of that are so important there project background is very important. And in order to know weather it is potential coin is about looking about the volume and the market cap. Mostly I always look at those things forme to know if this coins has a potential.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
There are many ico rating site's go through them and compare cryptos suggested by them and make your own analysis.

Don't invest in coin that have high supply and high price per token + huge % of coin secured for founders. Also if they are giving some free tokens as bounty or through pre sale make sure it is not more than 2% of total supply.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
Top 100 is I was looking for.. No need to look 1000 of coin... First one by one when you reach 100 i think you are learning somthing now
Activity: 134
January 15, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
Hi,

It took me months and years of study to start to smell which coins are good and which are bad. You just have to study the field non stop, gain knowledge and experience, it takes time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 15, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
I normally go to r/cryptocurrency. A lot of coins along with their purpose is discussed in a lot. So you can understand the coins fundamentals. Then I read the white paper and the roadmap is find their current standing. Also you can pick one of the most shilled coins.

Coins like REQ, IOTA have good goals and are with for long term investment.

If you are looking for good ICO's then you can find a bunch on this forum.
Activity: 88
January 15, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
I basically look for forum discussions on top of my google searches and background checking of the dev team behind the coin.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
I use ico rating sites,  just google for it.  i also using twitter and youtube to get free expert recommendations. Reddit is also a good place.

Hi,

really to know the good cypto we have to follow the development of its ICO ,, looking for information related to the coin ,, with this new we can know the good crypto or crypto not good
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 15, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
For me the most important thing at first is googling to deepen everything that is related to crypto and assisted by some social media.
From google of course we can find many articles from a various sources that can be trusted.
The site that showing the most updated price movements.. also it can help me to predict about crypto's coins, sometimes I use the exchanger site to know the crypto's price movements.
Also one thing, will be able to increase knowledge if you have friend who's had much more experienced in cryptos and ask many things to him / sharing with him and ask for his opinion, everything that you will do.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
January 15, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
To find a good cryptocurrency you need to know if the currency was made seriously. To know that, you can look at their twitter updates, and also at their white paper so that you can visualize their currency or their project according to their roadmap.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
It is not difficult, it is plenty of them in this forum, you only need to look for those who are always under the radar. For me, the best thing that you can do is just joining their telegram group, it is full of information in there.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
Hi,

Many cryptocurrencies launches in the market nowadays.  Identifying which is good and which is not became the issue and caught the attention of the bitcoiners.  The best way to find whether a crypto has a good reputation is through identifying the persons behind the cryptos (developers) and reading and analyzing the white paper of the  ICO or currency (it is a must).  You can find some ideas about the crypto coins on cryptocurrency forum sites as well as crypto trading sites where you can gain additional information about the currency.  There are some ICO rating sites also than can guide you the current situation of the crypto in the market.  Those are just some techniques I used prior to investing.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
Hi,

which I often use is a youtube and telegram channels and always find out the profile team working in the crypto ,, because I think a crypto will develop well when having a reliable team.
Activity: 72
January 14, 2018, 10:35:16 PM
Hi,

As far as I know, on the website of coinmarketcap the coin has good growth is usually ranked at the top. You can choose these coins to invest but sometimes these coins also have bad fluctuations.
Activity: 129
January 14, 2018, 08:52:21 PM
You can refer to cryptocurrency-related forums to search for coin and potential ICO projects. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects. I have found coin incredibly looking up on this forum and I am very often looking for information on the coin over here.
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 08:31:39 PM
I just watch out for bounty programs to find some pre ico sales with some nice bonus program
Pages:
Jump to: