Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good cryptos? - page 40. (Read 3136 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 14, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
To find good crypto i use review of some youtube channel related crypto and also some telegram channel. This is really help me to find massive potential crypto. After that i try to learn by self to more understand that project by reading the white paper.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 08:07:03 PM
see coinschedule dot com
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
January 14, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
I use ico rating sites,  just google for it.  i also using twitter and youtube to get free expert recommendations. Reddit is also a good place.

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Pages:
Jump to: