Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good icos? - page 10. (Read 1163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
February 10, 2018, 02:08:50 AM
How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?

Here in this forum of course if an Ico does not have a thread here, I doubt they are hiding something because member of this forum can analyze coming ICO, of course Ico are a good investment because they offer bonus plus you'll going to get them at a much cheaper price, but it only goes for a good ICO, so do your research.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 10, 2018, 01:35:27 AM
Here is how to find good ico :
1. Look at announcement thread
2. Look at the team behind it ( look at the savedroid team and quantum1net they have decent team behind project )
3. Look at the road map
4. Look at the product ( product like savedroid and denaro will be use full for cryptocurrencies )
5. Look at the community and the early investor vehind the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
February 08, 2018, 04:36:46 AM
investing in ICO is one of the best way to earn money. However, to choose a right project is not easy. reading whitepaper, contact with team are some ways to check the quality of the project. Hope that you can find a good token to buy
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:31:07 AM
There are currently very few good ICO. most ico is scam. There are several ways to test an ico looking for information on development teams and investors. read roadmap and white paper. It is important for you to evaluate 1 ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 02:26:23 AM
Rightnow, there are too many icos and some of this are scam and some are not.
So before joining ico you should check it first before joining by doing some research and reading all the information about that ico like its white paper, road map and etc. Try also to join in a ico that is being managed by a trusted manager or dev. This is are the things you have to consider in finding good icos, i hope this will help you, good luck.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
February 08, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

With a good experience active team behind, good whitepaper, good roadmap, nice marketing strategies and feedbacks from the investors. I can say that its a good characteristic of a good ICOs. There are only few good ico so you have to choose very carefully.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 01:07:53 AM
I usually read the forum. If I like any project, I start to study it, I look at the project rating on the icobench, I study the documentation. There is nothing complicated, but one can not always guess with a choice.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
Personally I do not like ICOs. The reason is that I like graphs and data and look at data; ICOs provide very little of this. So I only invest when they are established somewhat. Maybe I am losing out, but better safe than sorry.
Activity: 123
February 07, 2018, 10:27:05 PM
You must pick one of sample ico, find and learn about that whitepaper, project and team behind the ico. Maybe help you to choose a good ico.
Activity: 63
February 07, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
Look for coins or token that are used for real life case.

I just found this token UNETOQUE (UNTQ) to work for real life case. They allow you to register 20 domains name for free with free renewals for life.

Here's the thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-unetoque-untq-worlds-first-free-unlimited-domain-names-registration-2897904

thanks
Activity: 3
February 07, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: