Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good icos? - page 6. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
I usually read the forum. If I like any project, I start to study it, I look at the project rating on the icobench, I study the documentation. There is nothing complicated, but one can not always guess with a choice.
Right, no one can guess after all and that would be great that if hunting some ico must read and give time to read more about the ico you planned for.
I also admire by seeing those doveloper who trustedly in ico, which we can based that it is good as the developer also good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
April 20, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
I'm really not an ICO type of person you can find good ICO's using your common senses, when I'm choosing an ICO there's no criteria but if I'm going to invest to ICO I just follow my guts and asking myself this questions

1. Is this token will be used in the future? (Most probably it's a good ICO if the coin or token is useful after many years)
2. Where I can use this tokens?
3. Who're the team behind this project?
4. Are they legit?
5. Is the whitepaper is just promising or it can be implemented or it can really be done?
6. Is the roadmap and other technical details are achieved?

Well even though I'm doing that there are some times wherein I ended up investing into a scam. I learned here that you can't really spot some Scammers so Invest only what you can afford to lose. After all investment is one of the most profitable and yet the riskiest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 20, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?

Check the idea of project, mostly unique ideas get more attraction than existing one. Read their whitepaper, it has everything you need to learn about project and check other legal proofs. And check the team behind, whether they have any previous experience in cryptos or they are freshers. Recently I have participated in Nebula AI ico. I have check everything that I said two times and than only participate.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
Marinecoin Let’s take a look at three features of Marinecoin: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoin normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoin. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoin fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the currency when transferring money. - Anti-stress network. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -5. I can tell you a lot about Marinecoin’s advantages: cutting-edge technology. High-speed blockchain network, lightweight purse for low-resource IoT devices. From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity. Community-oriented. Since we are sending money to real-name certified seed users, we have real communities and open members. To provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very similar to the early Bitcoin model. Welcome to visit: marineco.in/.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
April 17, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
İf you have not enough experience in the crypto world, I think the best options is to follow some trustworthy person like Ian Balina or some to follow some ICO rating group.
You will learn how to rate each ICO and you will take your own decision to join or not.
But ICO's are always risky.
Good luck
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
I see a good ICO by looking at a transparent team otherwise I'm not sure about the ico, choosing ico project is very difficult maybe this is not one good choice, but there must be something interesting in an ICO

i dont invest icos anymore.

i can take everyico coins when it enters market about 90 percent of its ico price.

there is no need to take risk in icos in these times.
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
I read opinions also of other members, how they reason out their side and which ICO they mention and describe, it makes me check some promising ICO they suggested specially when I notice it was endorse with legendary accounts.
Activity: 294
April 14, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
Streamity is a good company. This ISO has passed several stages and has established itself not bad. Iso is a good way to earn. It's better than the usual speculation
brand new
Activity: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:24:55 PM
Javis Artificial Intelligence for proof of promotion,  Marine coin is offering up to 20000 mtc ico simply by following the guide lines which are set out when you visit marineco.in.  Marinecoin block chain is 500% faster than BTC   Marinecoin is eco freindly and prides itself on safe and secure transactions. Marinecoin is also Dev-less which basically means Marinecoin takes away the need for miners as it is self sustaining this is the future.   The only thing in charge of Marinecoin are the Marinecoin community. Javis Artificial intelligence  will scrutinise the ico applicants for proof of promotion and successful applicants will receive up to 20000 MTC Marinecoin also has its own quailty Exchange which is open to the public at   f1cx.com . so be part of the future  The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Activity: 448
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
April 14, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
I usually read the forum. If I like any project, I start to study it, I look at the project rating on the icobench, I study the documentation. There is nothing complicated, but one can not always guess with a choice.

I use ICoBench to compare and select ICOs. The development of such platforms and the development of comparisons will be very good for us.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
April 14, 2018, 09:15:12 AM
I love Wings platform for finding new ICO's. By forecasting there I am earning free tokens. And to make a good valuation forecast I am researching the projects by reading whitepapers, investigating team, social media presence etc.

If I like a project I also invest. Wings just released beta and there is only 1 project listed so far but on prebeta there were 44 projects listed. I already made a couple of 1000 dollars in rewards and found some great ICO's to invest in.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
I see a good ICO by looking at a transparent team otherwise I'm not sure about the ico, choosing ico project is very difficult maybe this is not one good choice, but there must be something interesting in an ICO
Activity: 24
April 11, 2018, 01:38:49 PM
There are some useful information and ratings of ICO

https://icodrops.com/
https://foxico.io/
https://icobench.com/

No need to say that everyone have to make it's own research.
  Wink
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
April 11, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
Hi, I did a modest attempt to create a - in a nutshell - guide to recognize scams from the real stuff, and maybe this can help you too.

It's here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-distinguish-the-good-ico-ico-scam-3037655

Good luck investing!
Activity: 133
April 09, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
Its not easy to find good icos.Recently I have joined in bounty campaign and I don't know that it is a scam,I wasted my almost 2 months in contributing in that project.
Activity: 30
April 09, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
You need to participate in many ICO at the same time and among them there will be very successful projects.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
Icorating.com u can see pre-chosen and well settled d icos with risk-oriented analysis much essential for ico selection
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
Yea, you can easily find some good ICOs.
Just be careful at the moment. The market is just crazy. I have seen ICOs going even 5x down.
You just need to pick the right one. Thos with the most hype are probably going to keep their price.
Activity: 353
April 07, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
It is hard to find good ico at the present time. most of the thing is fraud. To find good ico you need to have experience reading the roadmap. White paper. Investors vvvv
Pages:
Jump to: