Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good icos? - page 8. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:55:57 PM
There are few good ICOs and there is no opportunity, isn't it clear? now by looking at the bleeding market, look at those ICO coins, all are falling down now, bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 04:43:28 PM
Here are some pointers to find somewhat a good ico. Look for their ann thread, know tthe team behind the project, know what their product are. Dind the road map. Look at the community and the early investor behind the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
Nowadays its very hard to find good projects which are running initial coin offerings. So its not like end of 2017 which you can invest in any ico and get some huge profit. NOw you have to make a lot of researches. SO i go to site like icobench and look which ICO has a good rating and why. After i pick a initial coin offering from their site, i do some researches by myself about the project and if there any different initial coin offering whos already doing the same!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
i have the same question, ICO now being saturated and find a good project is extremely hard. just nearly 10% in all of ICO success
a lot of people lost their money and me too.
Market price is driving down and any invest decision being more difficult

Read the idea of project, jurisdiction and whitepaper. Choose projects with high ratings in icobench or icoraiting. I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
the main idea is reading whitepaper. from it, u can rate ico which is good or not.
you can buy ico at the end of ico that's been success raising much money
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
i have the same question, ICO now being saturated and find a good project is extremely hard. just nearly 10% in all of ICO success

Read the idea of project, jurisdiction and whitepaper. Choose projects with high ratings in icobench or icoraiting. I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
I use twitter, telegram, bitcointalk, reddit, icoalerts and icodrops to find upcoming icos.

I only invest in ICOs that have a protoype/alpha/beta/working product. This demonstrates that they have already invested a good amount of time into the project and is an indication that the project is unlikely to be a scam. I also look for a good idea (infrastructure or blockchain) and a team with enough relevant experience to pull it off.

Goodluck.
The fact is that even scammers work hard, but to break a big jackpot. It was not the first time I had met projects that were very adequately designed, but as a result, developers left with investors' money. From this no one is immune.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
April 02, 2018, 08:38:39 AM
You can follow Ian Balina's Youtube Channel. ICO rating sites are also good places to be aware of potentially good ICOs. You can also follow bounty thread of the ICOs. If there is a high participation, you can make some search about the ICO.
Activity: 22
February 13, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
I use twitter, telegram, bitcointalk, reddit, icoalerts and icodrops to find upcoming icos.

I only invest in ICOs that have a protoype/alpha/beta/working product. This demonstrates that they have already invested a good amount of time into the project and is an indication that the project is unlikely to be a scam. I also look for a good idea (infrastructure or blockchain) and a team with enough relevant experience to pull it off.

Goodluck.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 05:15:53 PM
How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?
You will need to take the time to go through the ICO in detail as much as you can, look at the idea and decide if it is just hot air or actually something that holds water.

If the developers are known then it would make sense to check as much of their history as you can.

Pretty much you can do your best to do everything and there is still no guarantee that it will be a success.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
February 11, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
First you have to find the running or upcoming ICOs you can search them on www.icobench.com
But now how to determine the good one?

Here are some of the things to remember before investing in ICOs.
1. Check the idea of project, mostly unique ideas get more attraction than existing one.
2. Read the whitepaper, it has everything you need to learn about project and check other legal proofs.
3. Check the team behind, whether they have any previous experience in cryptos or they are freshers. BTW It doesn't mean that freshers can't propose good ICOs but you can track the history record of team.
4. Sponsors and partners, a project with strong and reputed partners (companies) have high probability of success.
5. Check the views from experts, you can check the ratings on icobench and some other experts on different platforms.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
February 11, 2018, 05:02:46 PM
Scan the white paper for the word Lending. Stop if it there.

See if team have links to real people on linkedin.

Check social media. Select 100 followers. If 40% have less then 10 followers. Stop if it there.

If the word masternode is there. See if the plan has a bigger road map than build a network of masternodes.

Does the coin have Litecoin, Bitcoin or Ethereum in the name. Stop if it there.

Does the project have mining. Stop if it there.

Does the project solve a problem not solved?

Thats my list. Only newbie.

Activity: 308
February 11, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
search icos videos on youtube, if you find an interesting project then start reading the whitepaper and look at the member of the team, the project could be fantastic but without a decent team is nothing, then analyze the roadmap and the community, if there is 0 hype the project could be dangerous
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
You need to analyze all document, team, plans and so on. Your intuition is also a good helper in investment Cheesy. Really sometimes it is nearly impossible to anticipate
Activity: 879
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 10, 2018, 10:28:36 PM
many people are questioning this, actually this is not a sure thing profitable but usually i see ico rating in icobench then learn it all and see the team working on it and start joining if it is interesting but if not so i not
Activity: 274
February 10, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
Be researchful of their background statistics and how they can provide the platform to make you convinced.And you should try to read the whitepaper if their project has a possible to be successful in a long run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
You have to watch the crypto news, especially follow the social networks (twitter, telegram, facebook), follow the hype. Google the dev team (look at their LINKEDIN profiles) and finally, is there any use and always DYOR (do your own research)
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
You should follow interesting projects and build relationships to crypto influencers.

Pro tip: You won't find the gems on ico directory websites.
You should search it, make effort on searching it. You must need to find some coins or tokens that are useful in life cases. You can also see it in any websites. But I prefer to do a research about ICO properly. You must need to read any crypto information for you to know it. Or just read any announcement in here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
I look new projects on icodrops and icobench. There a lot of ICOs, you need to make research about some ended and inderstand why that ICOs are good, why people invested in it and when it was better to sold it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 10, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

There are quite many websites like icoalert, cointelegraph (paid advertisment) and surely on the forum - there is a section with new ICO's coming in. Just read the announcments and their WP, all takes time, but it's worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: