Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out a legit ICO? - page 14. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Get contact with the team and you will figure them out.
Ask them questions and see how they perform.
Before you should study your lessons about their projects technology and etc.
Don't waste their time with already answered and nonsense questions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
This is indeed very difficult, because today there are practically no projects that would comply with the normal and correct legitimized rules that are issued by the SEC, so there are very few chances, just understand it and remember.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
so far I've seen it from the many reviews carried out by trusted ICO appraisers websites, such as https://www.trackico.io, https://topicolist.com, https://icoholder.com, etc. This helps to provide a lot of ICO information from all projects, and helps a little find a good bounty
Activity: 420
October 16, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
The best way for you to find good icos is for you to look into the coins that you are interested  in, make sure that you familiarize yourself with the project and what they are all about. Make sure that you look at the roadmap for the project and the whitepaper for it. Make sure that you know what the money thtat they are raising is going towards, that will help you find out the good ones
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?
To identify whether an ICO project is a scam, an in-depth investigation of the background of the team members is required.
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?
Finding a legit ICO will entail a lot of things. First, you have to read through several ANN thread pages of this forum to get a first knowledge of different upcoming projects, afterwards, you need to research the competency of the ICO team.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
Good day all, I'm a few months old in crypto about 4 months old! I have looked at resources everywhere to find what can help me with my investment in crypto since I was introduced to it and ICOs recently by a friend! He suggested that I should join https://bitcointalk.org and I can get help with ICOs atleast the very reliable ones! Please how do I begin knowing which ICO is legit enough! thanks
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
October 14, 2018, 04:02:54 AM
If the developers are anonymos, so we can not find their background, can not contact them personally, then it is itself a "red flag". ICOs with good intention do not work anonymus IMO.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

Its not so easy to fin legit ICO but you have many basis and reference which the reason to make you guidance on how perfectly you can choose an ICO that its legit.Try also for telegram channel communication and the background of the team.
Activity: 308
October 14, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
Unfortunately, this trend from last year has also led to a strict oversight from regulators which tend to overregulate as their understand how to adequate protect investors from scams and frauds.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 14, 2018, 03:53:16 AM
i read the white paper and check their team but i think the other just check the ratings of their ico.

to read the white paper and see the composition of the team involved is really needed too, but also to see a good team manager sometimes determines a project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

This is a good question to answer, I think in order to find and filter out which ICO is legit and which ICO is Scam, we should first be knowledgeable about their purpose. First, read their respective whitepapers and try to connect it to their bounty share. If you think their white paper is written in high quality content, believe that it is legit. But I don't assure you that, you can also see, how many members do their telegram group have.
Activity: 686
October 13, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
A good ICO would be hard to spot now in this sea of ico scams that we are seeing coming out of the market. You have to be willing to turn into some kind of crypto detective to find the good ones. Research, go on their websites, their social media, make sure that they are working on the things that they say they are working on. That is always a good indicator.
September 22, 2018, 12:14:41 AM
current ICO project is indeed more and more. and thus, with increasingly difficult also found legit ICO. because the competition is getting tougher. many of the ICO that scam. my simple way, just look at the sales only. If indeed the softcap, then I dare to follow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
September 22, 2018, 12:12:40 AM
We should look carefully at every ICO that we will join. And one of the ways to know if an ICO is legit is transparency. There should be pictures of the founders admin and their events.

And of course there is a real product available to people!
Activity: 274
September 21, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Its not so easy to fin legit ICO but you have many basis and reference which the reason to make you guidance on how perfectly you can choose an ICO that its legit.Try also for telegram channel communication and the background of the team.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 22, 2018, 12:05:56 AM
It's not that easy to trust some ICO's even they have a lot of whitepapers sometimes they are still the same as a scammers that will surely make your investments lose that's why it is better to stick to a good bounty manager that really choose a good ICO that are not gonna scam our investments and that's what I'm doing now to prevent from losing any of my money that I want to invest in any ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2018, 11:46:07 PM
It is very difficult to find an ICO which has the potential and above all not a scam. Look for the whitepaper, idea of the project, teams specialties. But these things can not guarantee that ICO is legit. I personally recommend  you not to invest in ICO and buy the tokens when they are listed on a well known exchange.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 11:42:22 PM
we can recognize from the team that handles it. if the team is trusted and also good, then it's a good thing for a project. reading the whitepaper is also important because in it we can see the important information about the project. we can see the supply of tokens and the team that handles.
Activity: 674
September 21, 2018, 11:29:00 PM
You can find out the great ICO and legit if they have a good manager and team and it has a website to check if legit or not.
Pages:
Jump to: