Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out a legit ICO? - page 11. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 11:01:23 PM
There are many ways to find out a legit ICO are as following:---
1) Read White paper
2) Study Road Map
3) With the help of friends & Social Media also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 08:46:17 PM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?
Honestly, no one can say if an ICO will be successful or not because there are a lot of ICO projects lately that has a good whitepaper, good team and experience developer but some of them achieve a successful project.
You can find potential ico on social networks or through friends who will let you know about potential ico information so you can invest in or participate in bounty programs.
Activity: 672
December 19, 2018, 08:06:07 PM
legit projects always offer solutions to other people's problems to make it easy, besides that you have to see their team whether they are a great team or not and if they are a great team then invest there. Also pay attention to the project whether it was ever done a roadshow or never because most of the shitproject teams never showed themselves
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 19, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
There is no guarantee with anonymous devs  that an ICO is legit . By studying the WP, roadmap and what they doing
at Github we can minimize the risk  to avoid taking part in a scam project.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?
Honestly, no one can say if an ICO will be successful or not because there are a lot of ICO projects lately that has a good whitepaper, good team and experience developer but some of them achieve a successful project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 19, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
Check the appearance of the website and must have a very good look. And surely there will be a wallet address for investors. And you have to check whether it's an original investor or not. Checking is very important and you also have to read the Whitepaper.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
December 19, 2018, 07:37:54 AM
Search for an ICOs that have a working product, because I quitted investing in regular projects, that are offering only the idea and nothing else. As the praxis shows, such projects are the least profitable.
copper member
Activity: 224
December 19, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Read the whitepaper and you will be able to see what ICO is legit and what is not. You do not need to be a crypto expert to see if an ICO is aiming to collect 100M USD, and the whitepaper contains 10 pages, it is a scam.
Activity: 253
December 19, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
It should have a written timeframe and its whitepaper stating their objectives along with their plans of movements. They should be transparent about their records and movements since it builds trust just by doing that. I think its a matter of perspective in how we tackle this thing
Activity: 294
December 19, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
I do not take part in ICOs without a real person standing behind the project. A Legit ICO should have a well written whitepaper, real team, experienced developers and in my opinion at least an MVP.
Activity: 274
December 13, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

Its not so easy to fin legit ICO but you have many basis and reference which the reason to make you guidance on how perfectly you can choose an ICO that its legit.Try also for telegram channel communication and the background of the team.
copper member
Activity: 112
www.codex.one
December 19, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Why would you trust anonymous developers in the first place? It is not really advisable to believe almost everything that we see in the market. Not all are real and many are scam. We should be responsible first in ourself and learn techniques to figure out these scam ICOS.
Activity: 274
December 19, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

Its not so easy to fin legit ICO but you have many basis and reference which the reason to make you guidance on how perfectly you can choose an ICO that its legit.Try also for telegram channel communication and the background of the team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Well, usually legitimate projects have a good team that you can see, and meet in person, as I noticed that there is a project kyc, it helps to determine
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 13, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
A lot of research work already done by the venture capital companies, sometimes the best idea is to follow them. these guys don't like to invest in shitty startups.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 13, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

You should just do a deep research about the project and the team that is developing the project. Read through their whitepaper and check the team's profile. I think that is the only way to check whether an ICO is legitimate or not. If an ICO has an anonymous developer, it all depends on your intuition whether if you will trust what is written on the whitepaper, since there are projects that has an anonymous team, but still successful.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 04, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
That is hard to find. If you are not a dev understanding a whitepaper is really hard issue. If your language is not native english it can be harder than before. Also you can look their team but maybe they can create fake linkedin profiles and you can not call these guys with their cellphone so in my opinion the best way of that investors. If you can see some legit investors in that ico. At least you can be sure that ico is not scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
It is necessary to study each company in more detail, analyze their past, and carefully look at their promises. For this, there are forums where people can share their opinions and ask for advice.
Activity: 588
November 02, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
I think in white paper all details have been described and you can judge about that ICO by researching white paper but I am selecting ICO just like I am investing my hard earn money to right place. For that purpose I check also their social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram,Reddit etc. I check How much followers of that project in this social media accounts, more followers mean more people interested in that project so its good. Other point is I check who managing that ICO mean I check about ICO manager's trust level. And last and important think is to check how much experience the developer team.also try some ICO rating site like ICO bench, ICO top. etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 02, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Personally, I do not even know.
I myself thought about it several times, but then I realized that we can determine the legality of the ISO only if the countries themselves legitimize their appearance.
Otherwise, we will not be able to determine how legitimate they are.
Pages:
Jump to: