Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out a legit ICO? - page 9. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 18, 2019, 12:42:49 PM
The most detailed study of the project ICO on the Internet. Starting with all sorts of ratings, reviews, social networks, blogs and advertising capacity. Detailed study of the white paper to determine a good founder. You also need to check the development team, whether there is a successful experience, well-known partners and other favorable factors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 09:36:34 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

I think if ICOs with 4 start from reputable reviwer must be a good and legit ICOs. Many reviwer website on ICOs and i think we can use it to find a good project. But i think the most important thing is that ICOs should have working product or useful for our daily life
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 09:08:05 AM
There is no surefire way to determine if an ICO is legit, but as an investor or marketer, there are several things you could look out for that could point you in the right direction.

You could start by doing your research on the team members and the type of partnerships they're into. Identifying a scam often starts with the team and as long as you can identify a team that is ready to work pretty well, and there is a product to invest in, then there is a big chance the ICO  is legit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 18, 2019, 08:58:36 AM
Now it's increasingly difficult to find good ico. and in my opinion at this time indeed we must be careful in investing. especially on ico because many are scam
Activity: 287
January 18, 2019, 08:57:09 AM
For now we cannot determine which ICO is scam or not, because there are no clear regulations for the ICO project. But you can see the rating of the ICO project from several rating provider sites such as ICO bench, ICO Marks, Find ICO, etc. If the ICO project has a good rating, it will minimize fraud.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 08:38:39 AM
No matter how hard you try today. You still will not be able to do it so that you get a really correct result. You understand that all possible options are nothing more than just a chance and everything. There probably always is a risk.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 08:33:37 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

Although there is no foolproof way of finding a legit ICO, you can always look for a few things to maximize your chances of making the right investment. Check out the website and development team behind the ICO in question, see if the project has attained VC funding, consider the level of community support that the project has, examine their whitepaper, find out if they have a smart contract, and get all the information related to their token sale.
Activity: 518
January 18, 2019, 02:52:31 AM
I think it is really hard to find out a legit ICO because even I always careful in participating some ICO I still ended up participating scam ICO because as I read and research their projects and teams they also have the same purpose in their target success in the future that's why I couldn't say that I always participated a legit ICO in the past year.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2019, 12:31:13 AM
I continue to believe in the huge potential and real benefits of the development of the modern ICO market. But at the same time, I have to admit that recently the number of ICOs has become too huge. Scammers and unsuccessful projects undermine investor confidence, so you need to carefully consider the choice - examine information about developers, development plans and the finished product.
Activity: 574
January 02, 2019, 07:30:05 PM
Real talk, there are 95% of all ICO's that are not legit and will end up scamming or running after reaching their target/goal.
Then 5% of it will remain as legit and will end up continuing their goal or project until the end.

So let's say if there are 100 ICO's therefore there are only 5 ICO's who are legit. Therefore the best answer to your question is, no professional individual that can tell that it is a good ICO and legit.
You will be lucky if you can join the right ICO, thought there are few means that you can hold on to found a semi legit ICO. Research their team, project, origin of the project, business registration number, roadmap, whitepaper and review from other forum members.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 02, 2019, 06:38:59 PM
Currently, to be sure that an ICO project is legitimate, you can make a choice in favor of those who have already proven themselves to be reliable, profitable with a stable strategy, you need to have information, facts, and analysis.

It is enough to find detailed information about the project. Legitimate ICOs are generally registered in countries with a favorable legislative system.
Do not participate in projects registered offshore.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
January 02, 2019, 09:07:02 AM
its nearly impossible to find a legit/trusted ICO in my opinion.
But you can go an take some free Airdrop Tokens from some new ICOs thats what i done .

regards
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
January 02, 2019, 08:55:20 AM

At that moment, you can rely on the design and look of all the advertising platform that those ICO's are using such as website, telegram, bitcointalk announcement, etc. Through that, you can see which ICO's is somehow giving their effort and might be legit.
Activity: 322
January 02, 2019, 07:53:40 AM
In principle, this is not difficult, the main thing is to conduct a detailed analysis of the ICO, project, team and documents!
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 02, 2019, 07:09:11 AM
It must be admitted that at present there are too many ICO scams that make investors worry, I also feel that way, even the high rating of the ICO rating site but that does not guarantee that the ICO is successful.

If ISO has a high place on the rating site, then this is a 99% fraudulent project. Because all ratings are sold and they are bought by fraudsters.
Activity: 59
January 02, 2019, 04:43:01 AM
 I always look at team strength - are there industry experts, legal advisers, people with past success, marketers, and of course developers, then technolog. Is a security plan outlined? have previous bugs/problems been resolved? And for sure check code open source with activity in GitHub or not. and of course solution. Ask myself: is the problem real and the solution feasible?"
copper member
Activity: 168
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 29, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
Currently, to be sure that an ICO project is legitimate, you can make a choice in favor of those who have already proven themselves to be reliable, profitable with a stable strategy, you need to have information, facts, and analysis.
Activity: 571
December 29, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
I think that at the moment it is impossible to find out reliably, but you can distinguish more good ICO, from fraudulent, but it still can not be 100 percent sure.
Activity: 256
December 29, 2018, 04:32:53 PM
If you really want to be certain that an ICO is legit, go only for ICO-s by companies that are already profitable, popular and with an established business - unlike scammers, these have a ton to lose.
The list is too short though, so if you want to expand it you'll need to read a lot of whitepapers and do a ton of background research on the creators, so get ready for a party if that's the case
 Grin
Activity: 100
December 29, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
Of course it is difficult to find a decent ICO project for investment. I choose the project that is already being traded on some exchanges and has real work experience in its particular field. You can invest in such projects with the least risks and possible good earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: