Pages:
Author

Topic: how to find out about good airdrop? - page 2. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:18:17 AM
Very often you can get good income from the airdrop that didn’t look like as having good prospects. But in most cases you can see it perspectives, especially after visiting its site and analyzing the whitepaper and the team.
On the other hand the airdrops amount far exceeds the number of bounties today, so such analyze needs a lot of time. That is why I recommend to my friends to use such platforms as Bountyhive (it has airdrops too), Tokendrops, AirdropX and so on. Though it doesn’t ensure that you will choose only perspective airdrops
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 13, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
If you really want to have a good shots in any airdrops out there then consider this tip as a gift to you Smiley If you want to participate in any airdrops make sure to check if that airdrop has bounty, because if theres bounty, then I could say they have a bigger chance to profit, and with that bounty, ICO is also there. Most airdrops were just to gain more followers in their social medias and no ICO at all. Its just a waste of time and effort.

I have not thought about that but it makes a lot of sense to check if the airdrop project also does bounties to support their ICO. When I did Airdrop I spent a lot of time signing up and never received coins, guess all they wanted was my personal information
Activity: 229
June 13, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
It's hard to find which good airdrops because some of airdrops are scam the tokens also are fake they cannot exchange in the market..
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 12, 2018, 11:21:17 PM
I think it's very difficult, because I think airdrop does not provide a great income for us, my advice than you spend time looking for a good aidrop is better you trading, because the income from trading is greater than following the airdrop (my personal experience) .
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
Well I don't normally participate in airdrop these days because most of the airdrops are nothing but a cheap scam, the only i participate in airdrop is ico that reach their hard cap and decided to do airdrop for the community to compensate them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
June 12, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?

I don't join airdrop any more, small payment, a lot contact/ groups in my telegram channel and from 40 airdrop only 5 have value. I already use many strategy to find good airdrop, see review, visit their web to find the concept and many things but the result not make me happy. I'll not stop you to join airdrop but if have no value just leave it.
Activity: 136
June 12, 2018, 10:56:49 PM
Me i vhoose a airdrop with a google form and a airdrop that give me a good amount not like a pcs. It must be 100+ token. I didnt trust airdrop in telegram. Because must of them are scam
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 10:49:19 PM
https://bounties.biz/
This platform will be different because it is built from a strong, experienced team and is rigorously tested on legality and ideas. I am sure you will find many quality and reliable airdrop projects and interesting income sources here.

Activity: 136
June 12, 2018, 09:52:57 PM
Joining in the forum to get information about airdrop thag the members have more experience abiut it. I think that is good way to get a good airdrop.
Activity: 406
June 12, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
If you really want to have a good shots in any airdrops out there then consider this tip as a gift to you Smiley If you want to participate in any airdrops make sure to check if that airdrop has bounty, because if theres bounty, then I could say they have a bigger chance to profit, and with that bounty, ICO is also there. Most airdrops were just to gain more followers in their social medias and no ICO at all. Its just a waste of time and effort.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 09:30:41 PM
It is difficult to find quality airdrop projects at this time. It is difficult to exclude or identify them. Only some I trust on the airdrop platform of bountyhive or tokendrops.
You can search and select them.
https://tokendrops.com/
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 09:24:29 PM
First of all, confirm whether the project is scam. If it is not a scam, usually an airdrop will be sent, but you can't expect too many coins because of too many people involved.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
June 12, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
In order to find a good airdrop. you must find a good airdrop source like airdrops.io or airdropalerts. Happy airdropping!
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 09:13:45 PM
PriVCY 2nd Airdrop
Now holding the second airdrop!
Absolutely to read the rules!
It is very important.
Do not be discouraged without being authenticated (Accepted)
The people of the management are confirmed properly.
As soon as possible if possible,
If you are interested, let's go to Discord.

https://discord.gg/2Pdkd4p
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
June 12, 2018, 08:29:25 PM
just join all the crypto airdrops, i'm pretty sure that you will get at least one good airdrop after joining dozens of it.

yes that's right, join in every airdrop your lucky if they send you the coins/token.

i join in many airdrops some of them have a value now and others have not yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 12, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
just join all the crypto airdrops, i'm pretty sure that you will get at least one good airdrop after joining dozens of it.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

I advise you to forget about airdrops. It is not worth it, too much time and too small profit. Better concentrate at bounty, trading, investments. This is much more interesting.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 07:55:08 PM
Most of the time, it's like a gamble that no one knows how to find a profitable airdrop.
When you're involved in a lot of airdrops, there's always a airdrop to make a profit. Grin

Yeah actually why should you pick if everything is free? Just go for it then you won't regret as there is a few coins that is worthy, so what if you can't get anything from it its not like you paid or do a task to claim it, go for any airdrop you see then you'll find a good coin if you get lucky.
Activity: 94
June 12, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
There are some scams, all are not scams. To find the right tokens and stay away from oneself out of scams, go through the reviews in the forums about the Airdrops. Study about the team and the business plan.

Yes some of the airdrops now are scams, you can easily found what a scam airdrop would be, It will take your eth how much amount will it be, Little or big an then they will vanish after you signed in their form, mostly scam ICO comes from the form that is asking for your private key.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
To find good airdrops, the best way to do that is to join the bounty then join the airdrop campaign of that project. Before participating, it is essential to analyze the Token sale statistics, the project team, and the number of members on Social channels to evaluate the potential of the project. Because this step is very necessary, it determines your profitability. It will earn from campaigns like the signature, airdrop, social, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: