Pages:
Author

Topic: how to find out about good airdrop? - page 3. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 12, 2018, 07:35:59 PM
there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?

The best airdrops, in my opinion, are when the tokens were sold on a private sale and they collected a hardcap, and the rest was distributed to the community.
See the example of Ontology, Polymath. Has already forgotten what else. Remind me?
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
There are some twitter feeds for air drops, follow them, check the messages, and further identify the true and false information of air drops!

Some real airdrops will be posted on official twitter or Facebook!

These air drops are highly credible and are usually awarded!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:29:56 PM
I think that this is a useless idea, since even those channels that offer you supposedly good ICO that conduct airdrop, do not know this themselves and they can be sure of no more than 60 percent. It's better to just participate in all in a row, in addition to those that require KYC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:07:16 PM
In today's time, Airdrops means gamble! It's too hard to find good airdrops. But i know one thingh which help me to get new and good airdrops which are not scam. Actually this is not a any site, it is a App which is named as "Free Airdrops". This app is seriously awesome, they provide fastest airdrops information than others.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 12, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
in my opinion to find a good airdrop is to look from the project's ICO, coin / token price, website, whitepaper, supply coin, supply for airdrop and bounty,  and then see the profile staff in project. I agree, that currently most airdrop is a scam, they just want to take our profile data
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
99 percent  of airdrop are scam it hard to find successful airdrop i think you have to try most andyou find out it just one airdrop out of 100 you did
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:35:20 PM
Do as much airdrops as  possible and be as fast as possible otherwise if you read the project whitepapers you'll spend too much time for tokens that will probably be valued at nearly nothing, there are also a lot of websites,twitters and telegram groups which list airdrops, that can helps you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
June 12, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
for the good, of course, seek from the ICO that issued for it. If only the airdrop of the ordinary I think will not vouch for the results. many airdrops popping up but it's all just a scam contains only. want to make the airdrop to start to disappoint many people.
Precisely mate, airdrops are nonsense most of them are a scam and while others did not have a value in the market and not worth it.
I personally noticed that time to time there's a lot of scam project in ICO this year compared the other year, mostly after ICO end they quickly disappear how much more the airdrop they have. If I were you OP don't mind the airdrop that is wasted our time. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
to find a good airdrop, a lot of money on bounty, or promoted in bounty campaingn, and have good quality, that's what I often apply, besides, nothing good, I often follow airdrop, the result is just as interest in IMTOKEN I have, no sale value. my advice is so for you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
for the good, of course, seek from the ICO that issued for it. If only the airdrop of the ordinary I think will not vouch for the results. many airdrops popping up but it's all just a scam contains only. want to make the airdrop to start to disappoint many people.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
There are some scams, all are not scams. To find the right tokens and stay away from oneself out of scams, go through the reviews in the forums about the Airdrops. Study about the team and the business plan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 12, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
Theres no good airdrops now since 2016 year,becose year after year airdrop,bounty pool is become small.This happens becose large amount of new peoples coming in to crypto world,and we suffer from many participants,we need somthing like limit of participants in all bounty categories!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
June 12, 2018, 04:12:30 PM
it's not easy. I'm pretty sure that there are some telegram channel that gather all the airdrop, but maybe someone more expert than me can help us..
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?
airdrop can now be one of the great additional events to earn an income, but lots of airdrop is currently just a scam. so I think the only way is to look at the airdrop in detail and to make sure that if the airdrop does not make a loss
Activity: 56
June 12, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
Only with luck imo. There are airdrops that have great website, whitepaper, team, good support, nice advisors and they decide to not to send tokens for participants, or the reward is very low. Also there are airdrops with no web-site, with bad WP, nothing interesting, and then they give you a big reward.
So do everything, something will pay all your time Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 12, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
I think you should stop doing every airdrop and study the project and see if this is something of good quality only then take part in their airdrop campaign, i mean there is no use of doing airdrop campaign if the tokens are fake, valueless or never on any exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
June 12, 2018, 03:40:22 PM
It is difficult to determine which airdrop will be good, and which one is not. This can be learned after months after it is over. This is approximately like the extraction of gold. To get a gram of gold you need to process tons of soil. So with airdrops, it turns out. And in order not to get caught in obvious fraud, you need to look for and learn information. Time is money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
there is no way to know a good airdrop, follow all the airdrop and you will find one that is legit, just luck
because how to get it is very easy, we don't have to hard work doing tasks like bounty
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
Most of the time, it's like a gamble that no one knows how to find a profitable airdrop.
When you're involved in a lot of airdrops, there's always a airdrop to make a profit. Grin

I agree with you Liangweicha, Airdrops are like a gamble! I participated in many of them. I am a member of several
Telegram groups, on Twitter I follow couple Airdrop usernames, both of them share airdrops every day, couple times a day.
Which one is good, we don`t know. I usually check website and what is all about, if I like it I participate, only later
I find out are they good or not.
   Airdrops should be fun, not a job. I do them and I keep all my airdrop tokens. Most of them are not on exchange sites yet.
I`m patiently waiting, maybe one of them can be a good hit in the future.
Activity: 24
June 12, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
Go to coinmarketcal website and choose from categories -> airdrop .
Twitter is another way , follow some cryptotwitter accounts and you will find more than an airdrop .
Good luck !
Pages:
Jump to: