Pages:
Author

Topic: how to find out about good airdrop? - page 4. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
Currently only few aidrops have values and this airdrops you can't just to get. For example, mainframe, Nos.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 12, 2018, 02:24:54 PM
there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?
Its really hard to tell, as you said, there are so many scam airdrops. and most of them really are scam. you can rarely find a single one that is legit and gonna pay you right.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

As I heard, there are many different telegram chats and twitter accounts which share info regarding  airdrops
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
June 12, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
If you decide to participate in airdrop and look for safer options,you can pay attention to platforms such as ICOcreed, AirdropX, GRAB Free Airdrops. I hope you will find the best for you.
Activity: 209
Merit: 103
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING
June 12, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

It seems to me that you need to participate in all airdrops, you will find out that it is good only after it will have an exchange listing.

what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs or do not take part in its airdrop, bounty without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
Of course ready-made product it is a good, but I usually pay attention to such things only when I am investing, when I am taking part in airdrop or bounty in worst case scenario you will lose your time, which is also a valuable thing actually, sometimes risky ICO appears to be good, and because there where not many willing to take part in it its token price can go skyrocketing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
 what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs or do not take part in its airdrop, bounty without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Finding airdrop is easy you can visit airdropalert website  or similar sites for updates also you can follow on social media for updates.
Activity: 46
June 12, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
You can find google and look for airdrop reviews
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 11, 2018, 08:01:21 AM
Most of the time, it's like a gamble that no one knows how to find a profitable airdrop.
When you're involved in a lot of airdrops, there's always a airdrop to make a profit. Grin
Activity: 88
May 11, 2018, 07:59:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: