Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 15. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:00:46 PM
Well, all altcoin discussion here boils to "which coin is good for investing" aka "how can I get rich reasonably quick"
so cant really blame the guy for shilling his own project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 06, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
This is a old thread, So basically speaking Crypto will get you rich fast compared to other investment like stock market and forex trading. If you believe on it then better invest or risk your money that you're willing to lose.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
Make an ICO with all the hype buzz words and get all the twitter personalities to shill for you.

Trading is good ideas. So try to trading process. It good for the people future growth. It time to change the price. Trading is good future saving. But before start the trading. Check the market price. Then choose the best coin. Then invest. Nowadays most of the people use the trading process. It connect the people. So easy to gather more information. People will be share more information. So choose the best coin then start the trading process.
All you need is a basic internet connection, a trading account at a crypto-exchange (Binance is what I use), a small sum of money to start with, blogs and traders whom you could follow and take cues from, and PATIENCE.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 06, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
Make an ICO with all the hype buzz words and get all the twitter personalities to shill for you.

Trading is good ideas. So try to trading process. It good for the people future growth. It time to change the price. Trading is good future saving. But before start the trading. Check the market price. Then choose the best coin. Then invest. Nowadays most of the people use the trading process. It connect the people. So easy to gather more information. People will be share more information. So choose the best coin then start the trading process.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 06:52:30 AM
There is no any way to get rich fast,There is process you need to follow.First stage is you gain knowledge as much you can because once you will learn then earn more.People believe in luck and luck appear once but skills and expertise will always wirh you and cash you at every step.So follow process and invest wisely and dont get panic to sell early just wait for best moment where meet the profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
Invest in the crypt, of course, you need it! And in parallel, you need to pay considerable attention and getting rid of your own financial illiteracy. Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:44:16 AM
Greed is the sole fall of every trader. Sometimes it helps us some other times it breaks us into pieces. Thanks for the advice. Doing our due diligence to study will help us and also being persistent will keep us in the game for long and also as profitable as ever.
Actually this is my type. I want to be rich man so fast by joining this world. I bought one coin with all of my money and hope i can get best return in short day. Finally my investment now is very bad and i loss much money. Now i confuse whether i will hold or sell it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
June 06, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

copper member
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
I think just so easy and fast to become rich is impossible, or very rarely. there are always risks, you always need to plow like an ox to succeed
Activity: 183
June 05, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
I'm not sure that your website is linked in your thread, because when the check, your website is always an error.

not how fast and great in the world of crypto but how patiently you go deep into cryptocurrency, because it takes patience, trying to learn and pray.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
A good reminder for all of us, often in the pursuit of profit, we experience insane stress and can lose large sums.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 04, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
You need ot be careful to choose the coins that you buy in. And at the same tie you need to split you money to buy different coins. They may make you wealth more safe.
Activity: 518
June 04, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
I think that cryptocurrency world is not anymore a place where you can get rich fast and easy now you are supposed to work as everywhere else Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
That's was so awesome enlightenment for me.
I'm pretty sure with your opinion to become rich is there is now way except hard work and praying.
in all part of this life we must do over and over process to become success man.
and it's happen on crypto world too. so i believe effort will not betray the result.
Activity: 13
June 01, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
If you suddenly find out how to do it then do not forget to tell us about this, ordinary people who try to make this world a little better every day and promote the idea of ​​the project despite all sorts of bad reviews, yet it seems to me that you need to look to the altcoins
Activity: 530
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no such thing as fast money, you have to go through the process just like everyone else, which is investing your money into a good project, waiting for the price to go very high then selling it at that high price. People expecting to become millionaires overnight is how they end up falling for cheap scams and ponzi schemes like bitconnect, you have to learn to be patient
Activity: 182
Yes, wealth fast. This is the characteristic that crypto brings and has strong appeal to the community and investors. But it depends on the stages and the general situation of the market. Sometimes, you need to be patient and wait for the market to recover and grow again.
Activity: 86
Luck is the only factor that can make an user rich in a short time period through bitcoin as well other digital currencies. If this is not the case, user needs the mind to risk as well requires good capital for investment needs. So, being rich through bitcoin requires more time and fast process always end in a loss.
Activity: 33
It was a time, when the crypto industry could quickly get rich. Now the market is oversaturated with various scams and it is very difficult for a simple investor to navigate in which projects you can invest your money.
Activity: 224
Getting rich with crypto is not easy. It depends on the condition and situation of the market and the trend on the volatility, the adjustment is created. There are ways to streamline your profits with crypto, which is ICO, trader and investment, mining. ico is not as hot as it was in 2017 for a number of reasons. But it is still a good idea that you need to experience the crypto enrichment process.
Pages:
Jump to: