Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 12. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:37:09 PM
Get rich fast exist! Though it will be really really hard to achieve. Fully explained on the book "Millionaire Fastlane"
Activity: 105
July 26, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
I think the best way to get good profit in a short term is to invest in top ICO projects. Of course it can be not too easy because many people want to participate too, but i always try to do it)
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
July 26, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
Yes correct your story, to achieve the success that it takes patience and hard work let alone world business cryptocurrency requires wit and patience to get satisfactory results.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:20:08 PM
I think that the best I've gotten is not through tonk one coin but through multiple investments, I had recently invested in an ICO called capacity which peaked around one dollar from a few cents since its ICO
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
No one can be sure that they can get very high profits in a short time, but this is often very dangerous. When the bull market comes, you will soon become rich. Other risks are very high.
Activity: 233
June 23, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
This is very useful and informative post. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Activity: 58
June 23, 2018, 12:18:43 PM
This is a very good advice. But we are too greedy. So we do sometimes mistakes and lose. It is easier and faster to lose than to win. Patience is our friend. I think everyone do mistakes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
if you are interested in a quick profit with investments, you can try speculating promising crypto-currencies on the exchange. if you do not have free cash, I advise you to take part in the bounty campaign and airdrops. a more profitable option is bounty. firstly, you will get free tokens for simple actions in social networks for advertising promotion of a particular start-up, and secondly, when you release your tokens on the exchange they can increase in price significantly, and this will bring you additional profit.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 07:18:50 AM
Great post, with a clear indication of how to get rich in the cryptocurrency world. Special thanks to the author. I largely agree with the thoughts of the author, and the rapid result means success.  How fast you get rich, how fast you can lose everything.  Better not to count on the lottery, because we all know that the game is rigged. Therefore, it is more correct to choose a longer path, it will really be less painful.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 23, 2018, 07:02:22 AM
As for me the fastest way to become rich in the crypto market is trading because you can invest in a coin and for a week it can grow by 300%  Cool
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 23, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
I think there's no such thing to get richer in a short period of time. IT takes a lot of time to be rich and we're not getting rich by being an employee. We should have our own business to get rich and if we really want to get rich then you should have respect to your self when spending money. It all starts with you, it all start with our self and we should have a positive mind.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
For me there is no way on how to get rich in crypto world even you have a lot of money or what the only thing you need is to be patient and wait for your time to become rich.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
loololol
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 06:49:45 AM
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments
Activity: 232
June 22, 2018, 10:08:53 PM
Everyone wants to be rich, but it does not look as easy as it seems. But in what do we think of trying our luck? Before investing in the crypto world, we should get complete information about it, then we can benefit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 22, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
Don't take it too fast. Everything has a right time but if you really want to get rich fast. Invest a large amount but you should also take large risk in exchange. Plus it's not a guaranteed that you will make a large profit just like that. There's a possibility that the opposite thing will happen, loss.
Activity: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:39:32 PM
There is no fast rich in Crypto its similar to Forex but still bettter on long term.
Guys which promote every month over 50% are scamers
Yes its possible to make 100 1000% or more but not long term

Crypto can also make you fast poor. Look at the price drop recently.
Activity: 30
June 22, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
There is no fast rich in Crypto its similar to Forex but still bettter on long term.
Guys which promote every month over 50% are scamers
Yes its possible to make 100 1000% or more but not long term
Activity: 61
June 20, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
Do not try to get rich fast in crypto world, you can also high likely to get poor fast. Instead try to build a solid portfolio and think ahead .  All the people that you consider to be rich now from crypto are actually in this game for years, time in which they won, they lost, they learnt from mistakes and moved on. I think I was too greedy and eager to earn too much money in a short time. Regret.  Tongue Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: