Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 11. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 03, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
One thing I can suggest to you is to make sure you take the benefits this forum gives us such as participating in bounties and also you invest in ETH and BTC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
August 03, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
Many people just want to get rich quick that's why they are joining pump and dump and then after a while panic sell. There are those that panic buy when the coin is hype not even searching if the coin they are buying has true value or just another sh*tcoin. The fear of missing out is one of the things that make people lose mone
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 03, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
The only way you can get rich quickly is just invest in a few cryptocurrencies, if some of them bubble like bitcoin, you can get rich fast.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:26:06 PM
The concept of investing in coins to get rich in the crypto world is adopted by most of the people so you must go for a second strategy of betting in the initial coin offering by making the right choice on the basis of the concept and the amount required to choose the right ICO
Activity: 62
August 02, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
Buying pump and dump coins has been one of the major problems most people find themselves in, others do these because of greed, while others just join pump and dump groups because they lack knowledge of what they're getting involved in.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
I love crypto and invest, got into the game only in summer 2017. Another good thing to consider when you do all this hindsight trading in your head about how many lambos you might have had if you purchased X at $Y is also all the other tokens you probably had a look at, never purchased, and are now effectively gone. Chances are in this game, you've dodged more bullets than missed multibaggers...I suppose by that logic the best thing for your money is to keep it well away from any sort of crypto?!
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:45:20 AM
Community is the single most important feature. Technology can be fixed, roadmaps can be updated, innovations can be dreamed, but this is all done by people. A good community is filled with people who dont bail on the price drops, but actively buy more coins. They also contribute to the project through idealism, rather than pure monetary gain. 95% of what I have is in the first two cryptos I ever bought they have strong, idealistic communities who want to make the world a better place. I think they are here for the long haul, I am.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
I am in since December last year. Every penny that I invested in crypto I treat as "lost money" until the time I cash out. With that in mind, I am much less emotional about any win or loss I am registering on my portfolio.

So far (for me personally), it was much better to NOT day trade and rather invest medium sized bags in smaller projects and wait for them to increase an x amount until I trade them again or deciding to hold longer. With this strategy I don't need to constanly refresh Blockfolio and Coinigy Tongue.

And yes, I totally agree with OP. You need to do the research on your own and it is VERY time consuming! But it is a lot of fun and you learn a ton about blockchain technology. Every now and then you also read ridiculous white papers that make you giggle Wink
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
Welcome to cryptocurrency. No one is going to do the homework for you. No one is going to click the buy button for you. No one is going to stay up late at night with you when the shit falls 40% in 3 hours. It takes balls to ride this ride - this early in the game.

Find the coins with the best tech - small market cap - somewhat low supply (depending on the intended use) - good development team - active community. Put some money in at the right time - then HODL for the long game. Check back in 2 years and hope for 2000% returns.
Activity: 37
August 01, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
Its difficult to accomplish what you want,any thing that you got in brief timeframe will leave more fast,fast earned cash will dependably be spent effortlessly however a well deserved cash will be difficult to spent.
Activity: 47
July 29, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Not many business experts freely shares their ups and downs for the welfare of others. Beginners are always appreciated and welcomed to learn from experts and experienced on their own field.
Activity: 25
July 29, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Many of us carry many dreams in relation with riches for example purchasing a luxurious lifestyle  and probably Bitcoin may become a reasonable path to this aspirations.
Activity: 216
July 28, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
One who is patient enough and works without greed is the one who runs the market in the reality.

Almost like a forex or stock exchange. You have to spent time to become a rich. Do not beleive in a

legends of becoming rich in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 275
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
To do this, you need to understand the investments, follow the news on the exchanges in order to invest in one or another coin. And if you do everything right, then your efforts will bring money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 27, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
For 1 day the rich can not become. You need to work hard, invest and develop yourself to reach a high level of income and call yourself a "rich man."
I agree with you. Crypto currency can not give fast money, because in order to become rich thanks to the crypto currency, a person must put a lot of effort into it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
Stop thinking about it otherwise you will spend all your deposit not where you need, I'm sure that you do not want to lose your money, so do not think that you can make money quickly. This is not true.
Activity: 532
July 27, 2018, 07:53:57 AM
For 1 day the rich can not become. You need to work hard, invest and develop yourself to reach a high level of income and call yourself a "rich man."
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
If  you are a day trader you have a chance of increasing the return on your investment amount in a short time by playing with the numerical value of the coins using many methods of analysis and computation but invest in coins which are stable as well like a tether
Activity: 462
July 26, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Those people who were not afraid to invest big money in the crypto currency in 2017 became very rich people. At the moment, the market is going down and making money has become much more difficult.
It is necessary to consider this issue not as an implementation of opportunities this second, but perhaps even for some perspective. In any case, the low level of the market makes it possible to make profitable investments that will make you very rich.
Activity: 588
July 26, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
Those people who were not afraid to invest big money in the crypto currency in 2017 became very rich people. At the moment, the market is going down and making money has become much more difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: