Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 8. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:55:37 AM
you nailed it hard friend . I can't stop laughing. I remember when i started internet marketing . I would randomly go on google and type how to make money online... Grin Grin Grin hahaahah and trust me there are dozens of theme you can't count .....I took part in some nonsense surveys which always run away with your money. I took notice of something . Anything that promises 2 minutes work almost comes out as scam ...Work hard to earn it ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
Invest some money in altcoins and tokens ,HODL them for longer ,years I meant ,surely you will make bigger money this way.just makevsure to buy different types of coins and tokens, great your own portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 07:37:28 AM
Well don't fall for get rich quickly schemes. I lost 25k worth of USD in a HYIP scam just because of greed and now struggling in real life. Hopefully i'll make some money here and do some consolation to my self.
It is expected that you may get lost in trading like trade in Cryptocurrency even in real life businesses. I do lost also but not that too much but I feel it hard for me to get up and continue trading when the situation of the market is still on low process like today. That's why we all hoping that the market could recover from it's lowest point before the year end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 24, 2018, 07:30:34 AM
well. it is hard to know how to get rich here. but as i check graphs of previous years, the people that buy correct altcoins and hold for about 1 year made really very good profit.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 24, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
In the fast way only permanent hard work will help you to be rich with crypto for so fast and there is not any other variants, only working, trading and analyzing
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Well don't fall for get rich quickly schemes. I lost 25k worth of USD in a HYIP scam just because of greed and now struggling in real life. Hopefully i'll make some money here and do some consolation to my self.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
Crypto currency is an excellent earning tool but you do not have to rely on easy money. Crypto currency is very hard work. Beginners do not believe in it and make many mistakes.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
You can buy some potential coin & token and just go to hold.Wait for high market then you will be rich.Last year in November when market was green lot of people got huge amount of money.Just wait for that kind of situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
Getting rich so fast could be only on the way like trading I think, it is the most profitable but not reliable, so think about this great disadvantage here.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
The main thing is work with patience and cool don’t go to the fast rich in crypto because in this greed you may enter in bad coins that have no future but showing in this way that you can earn too much from these, So I suggest work with cool mind and slow don’t go to the fast rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 18, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
Thank you for sharing. useful information given to people. I think this has emerged as the work of an expert. I read the entire article and I was informed. thanks again and everyone has lots of money.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
The only best way to get fast rich in crypto is to invest in some new coins instead of top high rated coins, because new coins are available at the lowest price and they are at the initial stage of improvements and with the passage of time they get success and list in new good exchanges that increase their price too much and if it will list on Binance Exchange than there are so many chances are there to make double of its price so I think it is a good option for more and good profit.

copper member
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
Is that the only reason why the people are here? Just to make money? I just wonder a little ...
Activity: 518
August 16, 2018, 07:00:43 AM
Definitely to get rich quickly is you have to lead , but it is better to choose a difficult path to just as quickly and not to spend money
Activity: 602
August 16, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
There is more misunderstanding among investors that people can become very rich at once, I think that this simply can not happen for certain reasons that are already known, that crypto-currencies have great volatility and the ability to take their money depends only on your greed.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Being greedy is a common problem in crypto, you will lose more than you win. I think there is no get fast rich method in crypto, it requires a lot of time to learn and have a knowledge. If you think you are lucky and want to get fast rich, gamble in crypto gambling sites.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
I think there is no such good way. Its a way of high risk.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 06:46:09 AM
Fast way is always risky. You can fall misery.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
If you want to become rich quick with investing in cryptocurrency. You need to make the right decision when investing in any project. You should learn about fraudulent ICO projects to handle cases where you can not control yourself when hearing about ICO projects.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
Thanks for sharing. But If it would be so easy to become rich in a short-term we will be millionaires
Pages:
Jump to: