Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 104. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
March 25, 2018, 08:27:04 AM
I think it's hard to be rich, making money is a lot harder.crypto is losing blood every day. Cry
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

Activity: 234
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

Yes it is. One of the main things to know that if something is a scam here at crypto world, that something is 'too good to be true'. There is no such things as fast money or get rich fast. You must to work hard, learn more and have the will and effort so you can earn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
I think it is important to wait too.it is important to continue investing and keep calm so in fact you do not have easy earned money need to be patient

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
Oh, the curve shows terrible situation Sad
What about fast income, I think day traders can reach constant good profit, but you need to have great analytical thinking and predict future price with high probability. It isn’t very easy.
Activity: 119
March 24, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
Some people still got huge profit from BitConnect as they bought it at the very low price at the beginning then sold all when the price was on top.
High risk high return, you can get fast risk even with a scam project.
You can become a millionaire or lose all your investment, it's just a line between them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 12:45:28 AM
this quite true there is something fishy about bitconnect from the start cause what they do is completly ponzi scheme. When the market hit them hard they just dead. Choose the right coin and understand what they are doing, its the best thing to do to invest on cryptocurrency and dont be greedy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 24, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
I keep telling people. Do not be in a hurry to make money from any money spinning venture
People you see made money from it are either the early adopters or people who created the scheme.
U have to be smart and do your research properly even if it is a normal coin talkless of ponzi scheme
Bitconnect for me is a ponzi scheme nothing else
I also think that there is no shortcut way for getting rich anywhere, Everywhere you need to gather knowledge and experience so that you have to get experience through your learning and sharing with the other people. Not only that but also become a smart person in order to get rich within a short time. So don't be hurry for this purpose.
In the technological era, every investment and deposit should be made in a smart way, otherwise, anything can happen in a negative way.
Activity: 137
March 24, 2018, 12:42:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is just just like Normal business. You need to understand and learn what you are doing before you succeed in this industry.

Long term investment delivers the best profits and that's the way to go and get rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 12:40:35 AM
How to get rich quickly in the crypto world with lots of investments in altcoins or ICO. If you want to get rich quick without your capital just follow the campaign gift of signature campaign and if you want rich use your capital enough invest in some altcoins like bitcoin, ethereum and stellar.
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 24, 2018, 12:36:50 AM
Get rich quick mentality always leads to get duped or ripped results.

One can get rich quickly if they follow the fundamentals n invest in a quality project. Those will ensure the returns are good
Activity: 120
March 24, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
yes, you are right, do not invest into ponzi scheme and hyip type ICO to avoid losing your hard earned money and in cryptoworld you need a lot of hardwork and patience to to get rich
Activity: 137
March 24, 2018, 12:24:19 AM
I keep telling people. Do not be in a hurry to make money from any money spinning venture
People you see made money from it are either the early adopters or people who created the scheme.
U have to be smart and do your research properly even if it is a normal coin talkless of ponzi scheme
Bitconnect for me is a ponzi scheme nothing else
Activity: 8
March 24, 2018, 12:04:06 AM
Never invest into a lending program,try to learn the basics because it could save your ass basics are going to be your foundation from whom you will be in the future.Do learn some technical and fundamental analysis if you are really into trading thing but if you are into ICO investment make sure you are researching each profiles in the ICO so that you will know if they arent going to scam people.
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:58:43 PM
I think entering in world of cyrptocurrency without knowledge will make you loss money instead of gaining more. it is always risky to invest no matter what time in cyrptocurrency. but the higher the risk the higher the reward just be sure you invest what you can afford to loss.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
There are no sucg thing that fast to get rich . Progress is the best way to explain it becuase if you get easy money you will easily lose that money but it is hardwork i am sure it would last you can do investing and trading to get you rich but i doesnt mean you will get rich easily
Activity: 290
March 23, 2018, 11:54:02 PM
Just like in life there is no such thing as instant millionaire. People have to grind and work hard just to become rich. Some people have spend all of their life with a goal to become rich. So is bitcoin, there is no such thing as fast way to become rich. You have to work hard and dedicate a lot of time and effort to earn big. Don't fall for scams that promises you big without doing anything. If that is the slogan or what the company promises you then I am 100% sure that this company is definitely a scam.
Activity: 9
March 23, 2018, 11:37:18 PM
Do not let them scam your ass,do a lot of research before investing to anything because i can tell you 95% of the cryptocurrencies are shitcoins or worthless coins.So you really need to spend some time to get into backgrounds of these altcoins,ICO projects so the risk of losing your money will be much lower compare to you arent doing research and you will find out that you have invested into scam,and it would be too late for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
March 23, 2018, 11:03:14 PM
There is no way to get rich fast. Any new project needs time to develop. And bitcoin itself too.
If you want to invest, take some of your saving - the fund that you never touch, invest some in crypto and wait.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 10:57:54 PM
what you need to do is to explore so you can learn how fast is the fast rich in crypto world. This is the way you get big money. thanks.
Jump to: