Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 100. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
The investment industry is high-risk and high-return, and if you want to quickly gain huge profits, then you will bear the same great risk. Of course, if you want to get more wealth in a short time and you are not afraid of risk, then you can choose to invest in ICO.

I think this is a great idea if you want to get rich quickly. Investing all of your money and taking huge risk for huge profit but i doubt everyone have the same mind as others. Maybe not all is fond of investing especially if money is on the line. Not all will take the risk because some of them are afraid to lose money and some of the people will always find ways to blame others when they lose but what will they gain if they are afraid of something. Anyway if they want to earn then they must overcome the fear of losing.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
In my whole career I have sen only two categories of people getting rich fast: the ones who were already rich and the ones who hit the right lottery ticket. If you do not belong to the first, you can try the second  Cheesy
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:19:07 AM
The investment industry is high-risk and high-return, and if you want to quickly gain huge profits, then you will bear the same great risk. Of course, if you want to get more wealth in a short time and you are not afraid of risk, then you can choose to invest in ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
To get fast rich you need to have luck. Simply all you need is to be on the right spot at the right time with a lot of money in your pocket so you can 2x,3x,4x...But that works for 1% od people, other 99% have small but consistent progress.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
Investing in the right ICOs is a quick way to make huge profits once the coin hits the exchanges.  If someone picks the correct ICO 2 or 3 times, that could be a quick 10-20x on their investment.  Of course, some proper research and luck is involved as most ICOs fail within the first year.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 22, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
With this thought you can never reach your dream of being rich. Any investment you make with this thinking will lead you to discomfort and cause panic sales if you lose your investment. For that reason, I advise you to invest in changing your thinking, to act patiently and to direct your investments in the direction of your goals. I do not want to go back without reminding you that there are many more examples like your example.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 22, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
What the hell, I think this was a thread about "get rich quick", the nice title there. Can argue anymore with that's kind of Ponzi system, sure some of them get rich, but most of them get rekt and the most man who get profit obviously dev, who get their BTC and give them BCC. Leaving them with the useless token, yeah I know most of the alts is the same.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Luck and hardwork makes you rich fast. Otherwise, you have to focus only in crypto in ur life

I agree, hard work and luck go hand in hand. But most people that were lucky put in at least some hard work first, so... Wink
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
 Grin Grin Grin of course there no fast way to be rich except you try to be reckless and put $1 million in one basket (altcoin). But it likes betting between life or death. Never put all of your budget in one uncertainty coin in crypto world because anything can be happened. But it will be better if you think the risk before put your money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:26:28 AM
There is (or was?) a quick way to get rich quickly in crypto. Just invest or do bounties during the bull market, like it was in November-December 2017. As you see, it's possible, but the role of a chance is really huge!
Activity: 131
April 22, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
Invest in a legit crypto with a sort of research ofcourse before you enter in a particular investment. Positive motivation also will help you to decide properly in the right track inorder for you to get.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
Luck and hardwork makes you rich fast. Otherwise, you have to focus only in crypto in ur life
Activity: 39
April 22, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
Those who got rich fast are a bit lucky but trying to replicate it is not easily possible and not for most people. Hardwork still works on most cases.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 12:08:01 AM
There is no fast and easy way to get rich in the crypto world; except for some people who started with it early which are probably millionaires now. Today to get rich you need a slow and precise process.
copper member
Activity: 364
April 21, 2018, 10:54:38 PM
I think that in order to get more profit from cryptocurrencies, you need to either invest a lot or go to trade. You can also choose ICO projects that can bring you more profit, but it is quite dangerous and difficult.

I agree. Investing here in crypto is very dangerous. I think there is no fast way to get rich here in crypto world. You have to take your time to study the pattern of the system on how it works. You should equipped yourself with the knowledge in order for you to get rich here in the crypto world.
Activity: 65
April 21, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
How to get rich quick in other ways is to work hard, knowledgeable, and have capital to stock our business. Similarly in crypto thinking we get rich quick then we can understand what the real crypto understanding is. About sales, investing in bounty may be the best solution to get rich quick on crypto.
Activity: 308
April 21, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
I think there is no quick money in the market and we need to be careful in the investment. 
Activity: 177
April 21, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
The crypt world is no a get rich quickly scheme, it takes a
lot to make goo returns in the crypto word, from patience, proper market research and understanding, decision making, and proper investing. Money will be lost and hopes will fade away in the process, but crypto is id not for those who want to make it fast. you will fail.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
April 21, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
I think no way get rich immediately in cryptocurrecy or normal investment that outside of crypto because we need hard work and study what we doing if we want to get rich. And I think if you want to get rich immediately in crypto you need big  capital.
Activity: 350
April 21, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
I think that in order to get more profit from cryptocurrencies, you need to either invest a lot or go to trade. You can also choose ICO projects that can bring you more profit, but it is quite dangerous and difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: