Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 102. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
To get rich quickly in the crypto world, you have to be rich already. Since this is the area where your income depends on the size of investments. It will not get rich on $ 100 as those people who once bought bitcoin. This last topic, it is necessary to look for new ways.
Activity: 98
April 05, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
If you want big money, then take the highest risk. But you can lose everything.
My advice is to walk slowly and don't be a greedy person.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
dont get on hurry, there is no such word as easy money. work good later on we dont know your a millionaire now. there are lot of ICO campaign you can join and earn more, and then if you got more coins now you can play it in trading. you can also earn there if your good in trading.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
I suggest to take it slowly mate, don't rush as they say haste makes waste. There is no instant in crypto world, if you want to get rich invest in bitcoin then you have to wait for some time for you to make some profit.
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
If you would like to earn fast, then better not to invest because you have a high tendency of getting scum.  Yes, getting reach into joining ICO is true but you can never be sure if this will work unless you do some research. Also, this willl take around 6 months to a year before you can see your earnings so there is no such word as easy money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
This chart is 100% pump. If you buy on pump, every minute matter. So three days is too long. It is so attractive and seems to be really promising, but if somebody earns, others will lose.
Activity: 175
April 04, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
Being rich is not easy especially in crypto world it takes time to undrstand and patient to know the different ideas of investment.put goals within ur self so that every step you make in this field will help you bcme rich one day and put hard work and perseverance in everything that u do.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 05:27:21 PM
I don't think it's easy. There's no easy way to become wealthy. You must have the knowledge and experience which will help you develop in the world of crypto.
There are always people looking to try to get rich with bitcoin or with cryptocurrencies and the hardest lesson that they're going to learn is that there is no way to become rich fast, yes there are a few people that were lucky enough to maybe become rich by investing in an unknown coin and earning a fortune but those are exceptions most people that have earn a significant amount of money have held their coins for years.

Holding your coins for years is the one good reason to become rich with crypto world, but you must think first of the coins that you have because not all altcoins will stay productive for years. For me if you wanted to become rich with crypto, you should know the community of the altcoin that you are holding. When the roadmap has its long plans for timeline, then I agree it would definitely give you great future so you will be able to be rich soon as the price of the coin rises higher. Be choosy of your coins and don't just buy it directly without even scouting its platform, it might scam you for the rest of your life.
Activity: 44
April 04, 2018, 05:14:17 PM
 Here you can not just invest and be calm that you will always have a profit  Smiley , It is necessary to understand that you can lose at any time all your assets . I would rather be smart on my investments than being brave and reckless.
Activity: 144
April 04, 2018, 05:11:44 PM
You need time to get rich. If you really want to get reach. Look for a good coin to trade or invest into it. And stay away from shitcoin. You need to be patient because your goal to be rich is not easy to achieve. Work hard so you can achieve it.
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
It's impossible
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
April 04, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
You can make money in the crypto world, but only if you have a lot of experience in investing and trading, plus patience. You have to work and study very hard to get this experience. Not every beginner goes this way.
Activity: 490
April 04, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
only one way to get fast rich in cripto world. to buy bitcoin before 09.2017 and to sell it 18.12.2017.  but it is unpossible already. so, another way - only hard work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
Never get to engaged in High Yield Investment Platforms and also what is the real secret is education, knowledge, wisdom. Educate yourself to the things what you need to know about crypto. Its not about experience and how long or many years did you engaged in crypto but how you managed your daily life learning every single day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
I read a branch and never found any good advice. It will be necessary to try the very method of trial and error to find a way to make money on cryptology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
There is a huge risk for ICO, but the huge risk is a huge profit or loss. so it's really difficult to become rich here, we need a lot of time and effort to be able to do the right things here in crypto.
It happens always and everywhere. Pioneers in new technologies receive the greatest benefit for their faith and patience, and then comes a large number of people who get much less. In my opinion, this is true. Therefore, to become rich at the moment is much more difficult.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Bitconnect was a scam and a lot of people screamed about it many monthes. If people keep being stiupid and just investing blindly in any hype project it will end bad obviously. Before investing in and project you have to understand the economical reasons behind this gain. If it's only hype then it's bad investment. There wasn't good reasons to generate that amount % in bitconnect. It was total ponzi scheme. Analyse the market first every time you want to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 04:20:33 PM
Earning fast to be rich in cryptoworld? Are you a good trader? Do you know the market cycles? If you do, you might achieve your dream in just a short period of time. but if not, too bad for you. Only those good traders and scammers are the one who get rich faster in a crypto world.
Activity: 124
April 04, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
So many people are always thinking how to become rich so fast in crypto. Is so very hard to become rich in crypto, you have so many work to do.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 04, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
I don't think it's easy. There's no easy way to become wealthy. You must have the knowledge and experience which will help you develop in the world of crypto.
There are always people looking to try to get rich with bitcoin or with cryptocurrencies and the hardest lesson that they're going to learn is that there is no way to become rich fast, yes there are a few people that were lucky enough to maybe become rich by investing in an unknown coin and earning a fortune but those are exceptions most people that have earn a significant amount of money have held their coins for years.
Jump to: