Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 112. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 01:28:23 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 17, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
That is a great warning where many uses that quick rich to attract investors they want to scam with. Or perhaps people are just greedy and do not want to work hard for their money. People always want things to be as easy as breathing. For me, I do not want to get rich fast because I do not want for people to think that I won in a lottery to have a lot of money in a small amount of time.
Activity: 1358
March 17, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
I agree we should never put our money into quick rich investments or HYIP because its really scam. We should research first before we invest, better to invest in top 50 coinmarketcap they are trusted coin to me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
March 17, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
There are no ways to make money very quickly. If someone invites you to invest in a project that promises you very fast earnings, you need to know - this can be fraud.
Activity: 406
March 17, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
Great adivce !
I did this mistake when i was a begginer, and invested in a coin called Coeval ( part of the Monkey Capital project) which had a really low supply and the founder was making promises that this coin will be valued at 10 Bitcoins in short time.
Obisously this didn't happen , and a lot of people got scammed.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
The cryptocurrency market is bleeding since a majority of the cryptocurrencies are being backlashed by the legal authorities in many countries, in this situation currencies like ripple which is created by these banks in accord to the legal structure are thriving so investments in ripple may have good ROI in short term.
Activity: 145
January 31, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Also always apply the saying "slowly but surely"
When you always rush the one thing expecting it to be born not in a proper time will destroy your dream surely. This is an attitude of a fool neglecting to check every important details that is why they are the favorite object of scammer. Grin
Activity: 68
January 31, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
I think we should have 2 ways in the different surroundings,
when the price of crypto down,we should hold some coin which you think they are value.
when the price of crypto raise,we should choose to join the ICO project,you could got 3x OR 5x profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
January 31, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
The only way to get fast rich in crypto world is to be lucky. Its  better to take a long way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

OMG.. Yes, scams are everywhere. You can confront with such a picture.
Activity: 448
January 31, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
nothing is fast in this world,
the real world or the virtual is the same we have to go through the process first if you want to succeed.
you better just sleep and dream if you want to fast succeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

This is a very useful post, which should be read by everybody, but especially by each newbie. I am also very skeptical about investing in some ICOs as the risk here is extremely high. Investing should be thoughtful. Learn everything about the market, and only they do it.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 31, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
You can get rich even with a scam like bitconnect, think about all the people that bought them at 0.20$ and sold them at 400$, it’s all about vision and study. Bitconnect was a declared scam and many invested a lot of money in it and lost all..they had not enough vision, I would never have paid even 100$ for a bcc, the people that bought at 440/500 were completely out of their mind
i dont know about the peoples who bought them at 400$, nothing but i m feeling really bad for them.
but the early investors are the gainers from bcc for sure.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 02:12:44 AM
There is no easy way to make you fast rich in crypto world, you will started a little until you get rich in the future. There are some millioners are starting buying bitcoin in the past in cheapest price and now they get rich.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
January 29, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
You won't get rich fast or rich at all , you need a lot of knowledge about what you are invested in or gonna invest in.
Just do some research and read the whitepapers and roadmaps.
Then take some time and be prepared to hold for a decent time , it is the best strategy i think.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 29, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
I do not think there is really a fast way to get rich in crypto, it is a process. You have to know what you are investing in otherwise you will lose your money to scammers or get it soaked by whales. I would advise you to do a very good research before you invest in any coin and you should not invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 139
January 29, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
Why are you mistaking crypto with the lottery. Go hit the mystery jackpot xxx ether. You need knowledge, flexibility, to know where you do feel comfortable and lots of hard work all the time. Probably I will give 1 advice in particular - do not day trade Smiley
Nothing can be like bitcoin ever because bitcoin has very great place as no currency can ever be like bitcoin mate, it is true of you had lose in some kind of lottery then you are dishearten but mate bitcoin is not a lottery it is hard work patience and if you will say I can wait for long time after investing in bitcoin then you will get profit as well. Crypto currency is something that uses to increase very fast but sometimes use to decrease so at that time you will have to keep patience and hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
HAHAHA....I could tell you a way to loose everything fast in crypto World.
To became rich in any area, it is need time and work. In the Crypto World, the work is research and evaluate. If you could do this fast, than you will became rich faster, but if you do not make your research correct...then you will probably see the other side of the coin
Activity: 26
January 29, 2018, 12:45:59 PM
To get rich in something fast it means to take huge risks.
In my opinion you could get rich without the need of rush. Just invest smart and diversify your invests in different coins.
For me it is important to diversify, so that you do not loose all fast Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
There is no way as to get rich fast, be it in crypto, ponzi schemes, or any investment platform, non can make you get rich fast. The only way you can get rich is a slow and gently process, (if you don't want to get your hands dirty). In crypto (bitcoin in particular), people who got rich with it are people who had alot of it as at 3-4 years back,  and now the price has given them  good profit outcome. And these people who got rich through bitcoin where patient, and not distracted by its slow growth through these years.
So,
There are alot of ways to get rich, but non will make you rich fast. It's a slow and steady thing.
Jump to: