Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 113. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 04:19:48 PM
God willing! And it's different "fast" for everyone. So, you will get rich as soon as your brains will start working correctly, with analysing of marketing and ideas of projects ( if you are about ICO and bounty campaigns), learn market ( if you are about cryptotrading, but I don't believe in such, only inside information from proven sources about pumping of currency). But if you are really interested in moneymaking in crypto world you must have a patience and cold head. The only rescue for you is a miracle of big token rising you already have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 04:18:15 PM
There is no fast rich means in crypto. Trading in the crypto world requires patience and understanding of tokens whitepaper.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
Get it early on projects (may not look promising at the time), see if it fits some criteria of a good team, whitepaper, vision, and invest in them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 28, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

To make much money and become rich in the cryptocurrency market, you need to have good knowledge of market trends. The cryptos keep increasing abnormally, and if you have excellent analytical skills, you will be able to invest in potential coins that can x10, x20 profit against the initial investment. Furthermore, especially not to participate in the lending model, because Ponzi like BitConnect will lose all its assets.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
read whitepaper and study it.

WHITE PAPERS AREN'T THE THING TO LOOK OUT FOR.

A SUCCESSFUL COIN WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE THAT IS BACKED BY A HUGE COMMUNITY AND DOESN'T RELY ON A START-UP OR ENTERPRISE TO MAKE IT WORK.

HENCE THE REASON BITCOIN HAS SURVIVED.

https://projectmoneyback.org
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 28, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
To speed up your wealth with crypto strategy just need that. You will get immediate results within a month. Many of us have no strategy so it is difficult for us to earn a lot of money in the crypto. The # 1 we need is reading and of course you will also go with the understanding. And try to expand and improve your level of knowledge to better understand what you need to know in crypto. Also try to get other income to create new extra income.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 04:03:03 PM
The fastest way to get there is to Hodl BTC or your favorite trusted altcoin in the top 100. You will find that if you manage to stay in one place and not do too much trading, the prices of all actively developed cryptos will go up over time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

I have long been looking for an answer to this question. If someone shares their experience and information with the present, I will be very grateful. But my answer is now: no way.
Activity: 266
January 28, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
I have no idea why is that scam still alive in crypto. Why HitBTC, livecoin, coinexchange don't be delisted this shit?
Activity: 238
January 28, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
Hard work is the only way. You need to work every day, get new knowledge, sometimes take risks or HODL when everyone sells.
Activity: 518
January 28, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
To quickly get rich on cryptocurrencies you need to be a lucky person, nothing more. The volatility of the cryptocurrencies is very high, therefore it is extremely difficult to invest with a higher stable income.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
January 28, 2018, 01:57:46 AM
Hopefully this teaches people to not blindly go into things just because its hyped.

Haha, you would think! But no, people don't learn.
Activity: 223
January 28, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
There is no quick way to success, it requires hard work and diligence. Although crypto business is very lucrative but that does not mean you can just get rich through it cheaply. For instance, when you participate in a bounty campaign, you will not get their coins or token by crossing your legs and doing nothing and some campaigns even last for more than three months.
Activity: 104
January 28, 2018, 12:13:31 AM
You can choose two options.mine or trade. By mining for Bitcoins, as long as the markets remain active you can basically make money for nothing. But the problem is, mining is such a tough gig now that it is hardly worth it. Turning your computer into a miner will likely make it noisy and heat up. I think fast way to rich crypto currency mining and trading.
Activity: 253
January 28, 2018, 12:05:28 AM
getting rich in cryptocurrencies is not that easy as what your thinking UNLESS if you invest like thousand bucks I think that would be not far away or if you invest like 5 thousand bucks just for one crypto I think you have the potential to triple it by trading.
or if you got a good cheap coin maybe 1 million units and one day became 1$ per token you will became a millionaire hahaha
cryptocurrencies are unpredictable whenever it will go high or it will die. just do research on  good coins and invest for long term it will gain after time
Activity: 532
January 27, 2018, 11:17:51 PM
No one can get fast rich in crypto unless they are already rich, rich in trading experiences and has vast knowledge in blockchain technology. The coins only get its highest value after few years so it really takes time before an average guy gets wealthy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
January 27, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
In my opinion patience is the key to success. If you are newbie dont be greedy to become rich fast, you might end up loosing all your money. Try to observe the market and study your coin. If you are now expert by means of trading you can use big capital for big gains. The more capital you use the more profit you have but vice versa. Some people i know get really rich in one year of persuing their dream using crypto they have gained so much by investing and holding their coins and trading.
Activity: 33
January 27, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
There is no quick and guaranteed way to get rich quick. Not in crypto, not anywhere. Don't be fooled by anyone claiming that it is possible.
Activity: 476
January 27, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
There is never an easy way for you to become rich just because you've heard a lot of people getting rich by joining this organization. For you to get what you want, you need a full time in doing bitcoin stuffs and also a really really lots of hardwork. Hardwork really does pay off. You can earn for a few months just by joining but it would get you rich in an instant. I think it takes years for you to be rich in cryptocurrencies if you really understand the world in this organization and always be mindful and careful about scammers.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 05:40:06 PM
Great advice! Now if I follow it, will I really become rich? Quickly? Or is the advice contrary to the title of the topic?
Jump to: