Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 116. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 07:50:11 PM
It's not easy to going fast reach but they have some people are rich early i do not know in what way going to rich, Some of my friends told to me in trading is the best way to rich fast but it was too risky doing in trading.
Actually trading requires a lot of efforts and time to learn, but in the end it really pays off someone who can make precise speculations.
Activity: 191
January 26, 2018, 07:49:39 PM
what I see and read is mining when you have more investment in it, and you have a lot of mining tools to earn you a lot of money every month you can get, so I want mining too much so I need a lot for the beginning.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 26, 2018, 07:40:17 PM
The crypto sector is not for ponzi schemer but for diligent and patient individual,ready to go through the path wealth steadily.
You must be ready to research,and invest wisely base on your study. Do not invest in a project you did not research about.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Get rich fast is for the scammers, who create projects like that with only intention to steal money from investors. For the victims who believed in them is: Spend all you have and make me rich.
Yep, get rich quick scheme's is for scammers. Almost everybody wants to make money and the scammers like to take that as an advantage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 07:26:09 PM
We all know that the most succulent profit can be obtained by purchasing a promising project at an early stage of the coin, the course of which will then shoot. But what if you buy tokens not just a project, but a whole new economic concept? I recommend to consider the OCN of the Odyssey project token! I took at the current rate for Kucoin, the coin is traded only a couple of days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
Get rich fast is for the scammers, who create projects like that with only intention to steal money from investors. For the victims who believed in them is: Spend all you have and make me rich.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 26, 2018, 07:03:51 PM
please dont forget...
When you have Opportunity to get rich fast..
on the other hand you have to handle to loose all your savings ...
Bettre to be rich,sooner or later...
Dont move too much risky...
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
Good warning but Bitconnect was a known scam. When you are here for more than 2 years you know which project is scam and which is legit. These guys can only chase newbies.
If people are lazy to read, research, investigate but eager to invest then you can't do anything to cover them. They don't read (watch in this case) at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
I do not think of getting rich quickly what I want is that getting rich because of hard work and effort. Joining to that kind od business you stated above is just like losing your money easily because you cannot be guaranted of a good return in your investment. Simply jooning signature campaign and bounty campaign in here can give already earnings and I am contentes with it as long as I can earn bitcoins to save for the future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
i love btc
January 26, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
this project is down all investor day and take lesson with this token
Activity: 336
January 26, 2018, 06:28:05 PM
I'm never sure about projects that offer shortcuts like "you'll get rich quick if you invest here". analysis and logic should always be used. I know now it's getting harder to tell the difference, but we still have to be able to use our analysis and at least can prevent or minimize things like this
Agree with you.And, I want to add. Why people to join in this project? if on the market many perspective coins which can give much more money.  On forum has long been writing that this is a scam. I do not understand it
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
I'm never sure about projects that offer shortcuts like "you'll get rich quick if you invest here". analysis and logic should always be used. I know now it's getting harder to tell the difference, but we still have to be able to use our analysis and at least can prevent or minimize things like this
Activity: 111
January 26, 2018, 06:07:57 PM
My dear friend.Is there such a person in the world who would become rich in a short time? I think that each operatin with money and any investments requires a long term and careful analysis and also the opinion and the experience of the experts. You can quickly become a beggar only if you think that you  can get rich quick.
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
Thanks a lot for your warning; D. What is in your opinion a Scam? I think that scam projects are not so difficult to determine. It's enough that the project team was public. I think so.

Fraudulent projects are sometimes difficult to determine. By investing money, you're hoping for the last good luck and profit.
Activity: 211
January 26, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

You can get rich by doing an investment in the crypto world. Do trading and holding. Join campaigns and bounties. Do not entertain scammers. Do mining it will help a lot.
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
Having looked at your different positions, your international project and relayed in solid media seems well built and already have a radiation. So it is with pleasure that I join your community
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 26, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
It seems to me that it was not possible to get rich so quickly on crypto-currencies. You are sure to earn good money, but what would millionaires in a couple of months? Haste is never needed.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
Many people here in crypto got rich, because we can earn money unlimited if we know how to earn money here specially we must to known how crypto works.

In tern of how to rich here is not all about investing your all money ist just all about how you manage your time here in crrypto worl, one just be a trader and you are able to earn money here that you are not expect because you can earn a big amout of money through trading.

Activity: 150
January 26, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
Agreed. Gotta look into good projects like Iot Chain that have the team, tech, and roadmap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Jump to: