Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 28. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There is never a shortcut to wealth. We only see a lot of people earning huge profits, but we should also understand how long he has been waiting for when he gets wealth, or he's a huge investment time and energy.

Yes, I agree that everything needs a process to be rich and effort in doing crypto, everything can happen but it takes a lot of time because becoming rich cannot be done overnight.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
There is no quick way to get rich, you have to be patient and have certain goals to achieve. I would recommend doing a very good research before you invest in any penny and you should not invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 64
I do not think it's possible to be rich in a short time in the crypto world. The start of Bitcoin and Etherium 2018 has experienced a sharp decline and has fallen to the prices of 2017. It is not possible to raise your money in a short time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
There is never a shortcut to wealth. We only see a lot of people earning huge profits, but we should also understand how long he has been waiting for when he gets wealth, or he's a huge investment time and energy.

There are exceptions. There are acquaintances who successfully invested a lot of money in ICO ICON and then in January they sold x100 +. And they quickly became rich. But this is more luck than regularity.
Activity: 364
Well, I think the only way is through pure luck. If you were able to purchase a coin that suddenly sky rocketed to a x1000 or more, then that would make you rich somehow. But how often does that happen right? There is really no get-rich-quick scheme in this system. We have to work hard and smart for all of our earnings here.
Activity: 111
Activity: 35
I think trading is the fastest way to be rich in crypto world. Investing in crypto is more risky but it is verey profitable than other investments. 
Activity: 44
Invest in ICO, the most risky way, but the fastest way to get rich
Activity: 1022
as returns with the market movesment has with the drawing on consequence as trader to gains with returns on finest with decision as displacing use with investment,
those might distincts on one to difference as trader running of one as best with selection to follows of personal profile of trading plan.
Activity: 154
I think it's impossible to take the rhythm of becoming a millionaire like this. Although there are cases. But it's better to go slowly to the goal, but sure. This will bring greater success. Than risking and not knowing what awaits you. This, for example, is not for me.
Activity: 462

Well, you have a point. Relatively, that's the fastest and the most legitimate way to get money, by not falling into the traps set by ponzi schemes. My advice? Invest money on the powerhouses like bitcoins and ethereum and then hodl from there. Invest big to make bigger profits.
Activity: 266
Crypto world is not a magical world where you can become rich quickly...you will have to work hard here as well as you do in the real world to become rich...yes there are many quick rich schemes and that made peoples only poorer
Activity: 140

For me, if you want to get rich instantly. Just invest your money in crypto. But you have to be careful also in selecting the right ICO. Just take a planned and do a certain research first before you decided to buy that coins offered by the ICO for your investment.
Activity: 294
It is possible to get rich fast with crypto, but it's not easy -- it's sort of like the lottery.  You are unlikely to get rich investing in top 100 coins.  Many will probably double or triple from here, but that won't make anyone rich.  You need to find coins that will get you 100x or 1000x.  The only way to do that is to identify promising coins with low market caps before they explode into the top 100.  For example, Neo (when it was antshares) was trading at like $0.17 a year and a half ago.  
Activity: 349

Nice example. This video made me laugh. But I wonder if those who withdraw from bitconnect soon, are they still rich? Thanks to bitconnect, we can know how the scammers seduce us. Bitconnect is also a costly lesson on ponzi models as well as scams in this market.
Activity: 44
To earn you need time, and investments that you can invest,and make a profit .
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
There is no easy way to earn and quickly become wealthy. So we have to be patient and of course we should study the altcoins we will buy. To find out if this is not a scam and we can guarantee that its value will not be zero. We need to know their platform and see how they can improve their altcoins. See also if they have products that people can really use in the future.
Activity: 36
All need proper planning, the process includes the learning process. When you first get to know the crypto currency you will first learn exactly what is a crypto currency,  is not it? and even then including the process that will lead you to big profits. Once you know then you can just become a player in crypto currency. Honestly, enjoy the process in crypto currency is very delicious.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Investing in Cryptocurrency for me is not an option to get rich but an option to earn more. That eventually can make you rich or not, it will always depend on you and the market.

You have to be ready and prepared. Risk only the amount you are willing to lose.

Activity: 111
Anybody can't wind up wealthy in a solitary day by its speculation, market will set aside long opportunity to develop your venture.

What's more, on the off chance that you say for end up rich soon then it is conceivable just in one condition that, in the event that you have great learning about cryptographic forms of money, in the event that you have solid exchanging capacity, on the off chance that you don't put resources into defrauded coins, in the event that you have quiet nature and furthermore have a hazard taking capacity, at that point I figure you will wind up rich soon.

In any case, on the off chance that you don't have these capacity at that point, market will set aside long opportunity to develop your store and you need to pause
Pages:
Jump to: