Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 31. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
There is no expressway here, you need to be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There's is no easy way to become rich, it will always takes time and a lot of effort. Learn from this thing, don't put yourself in trouble or you might really loss the money you work for. Yes there's a possibility to double your money for just a months but its in the hand of a good coin with much patience of a hodler, always invest on things you can afford to wait.
Actually, there is no quick way to get rich through cryptocurrency. That's because most investments through crypto take a long time. If you want to bring in profit in a short time, it's quite difficult because most, short-term investments are hard to come by. That's because most of them always lead a scam and we do not know when it will happen. There are also who say to invest into various new Altcoin emerging in the market. Later Altcoin price will go up all and we can get profit. But again, we do not know when Altcoin will increase and how big it will increase. It could go down quickly.
we are able to prosper with the advantages we pocket large enough and continuously get it gradually and increase. through investment and trading on Cryptocurrency can gain much greater profits. so it's nice to try to use it now to get us rich quick.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Yes, we need to spend a lot of time analyzing the market, and when you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you need to have an in-depth understanding of the project you are investing in, and then determine whether the project is a promising project. Are you profitable? I think this is very important.

You will just waste a lot of time for it too. The fastest way would be to buy more BTC which is also needs more money. There is no other way unless you can concoct your way to scam make some ICO website and collect more BTC from investors. Not the moral thing but if you plan to rob a bank, its the same thing.
Or one better thing to do is join a bounty campaign and hold.
Activity: 75
In crypto you definitely get rich but rather not so quick.
It all has to do with patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Quick enrichment in cryptocurrency no , I think you can get rich but in a few years , it is those who threw in bitcoin in the beginning
Activity: 40
The profit it brings to bitcoiners seems a big difference compared to our salary.If we were lucky enough to join in an ICO and invest in crypto with great potential in the market then most probably its easy to become a millionaire in the world of crypto.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
there is no fast way you need commitment, application, study and then find the method most congenial to you between trading, investment, bounty, jobs paid in crypto, advice to try them all and then choose the one that suits you
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I have found the following to be the first in the list of things that can make one get rich quick in crypto world:-
Hard work
Patience and
Good study habit
Be wise nothing good comes so easy.
Activity: 102
Yes, we need to spend a lot of time analyzing the market, and when you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you need to have an in-depth understanding of the project you are investing in, and then determine whether the project is a promising project. Are you profitable? I think this is very important.
Activity: 174
there is no quick way to get rich in crypto all need process and lots of research if we choose good ico then we can be rich but if we wrong choose ico then we will lose all money
Activity: 123
Fast rich? I don't think I fully understand what you mean by that. Crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme, so you might want to reconsider if you know you are someone that lacks patience. There are going to be some loses as well as some wins. If you know you can't take the heat, then it's better you do not involve yourself in it. Yes, it's a good way to make money, but don't involve yourself with the mindset that you are going to become a millionaire overnight. You will only be disappointed at the end of the day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

To make rich, It takes a years before we could make it and Its also depend upon our lucky. And those became rich from bitcoin, they really had a long patience and strong emotion against criticism In bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
If you want get rich fast, but a lottery ticket (may be on blockchain platfom) othervise you need time.
SEt up your ICO, if you have nice idea, it can make you rich.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
This example shows that there are no fast ways to reach the top. You can catch a piece from one pie, but when you believe in another project and invest in it you can lose. The essence of this industry in finding projects that can implement a large-scale project, and get a finished product, and not just deceive people and grab more money that another person lost.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Well this is true in for the Fiat system, but  here in the crypto world, these kind of things sometimes work. Not all the times but sometimes you can get rich overnight. This is cryptoworld and it is full of opportunities. You just have to locate the good ones and time your move well.
Activity: 124
Instant ones are full of risk as will as in cryptocurrency should have some analysis and patience
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
In the crypto world is not something that will get rich quickly, those who get rich in the crypto world are just luck, because I think they go in at the right time before bitcoin goes to the moon. But if you have entered the crypto world at the beginning of its appearance, then it is a long time to become rich in the crypto world. So I do not think it's a quick way to get rich, because to achieve success must have patience and a high struggle.
Activity: 174

Cryptocurency dealings are no get-rich fast platforms. Well, some people have been lucky to hit a major at their infantry stage in the crypto world, probably thanks to their tutor. However, Trading is one major way of getting rich in crypto the crypto world. I mean Online exchange Trading.
Activity: 58
There is no point on discussing about getting rich quick, since even the OP is obviously here to make his fortune ASAP regardless of his preaching.
Activity: 205
Even if the profits are quick and are relatively higher in the cryptocurrency world, there is no such thing as get rich fast in this industry. You either have to wait, exert effort or buy investments in order to earn considerably high profits in a short span of time in the cryptocurrency world. This is the mindset of bad investors in this industry. They think that it's easy to gain money in this industry so when the price drops they immediately sell.
Pages:
Jump to: