Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 29. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Bitconnect was a Ponzi scheme  and it spurned several other coins we designated themselves as lending platforms, the result was that a lot of persons got scammed
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hi everybody
If you want to get richer thanks to the crypto then nothing else you should invest in bitcoin or investment altcoin will help you get rich quicker.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Becoming rich quickly is a mistaken opinion. Be prepared for the long way of development in this industry
yup, there's no instant way to succes, all we need is hard work , long research and a lot experience. we have to learn more and more about this industry, so yeah there's no "get-fast-rich"
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
there is no such shotcuts for success but learning in your own experience and others mistakes is the best strategy to get fast rich in any industry even in crypto. we do a lot of ups and downs because of the cryptos volatility but dont give up instead, always may a way to learn from it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
In crypto work and time is involved. No short cut, any short cut can lead you ending up in the hands of scammers. And that's the end. But you can make good profit from coins if you invest Hugh during ICO period and you need to wait and allow the coin to appreciate
for you to make reasonable profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
We can get rich from cryptocurrencies, but we need to put in plenty of work, and have luck on our side. We need to keep a very close eye on the market trends, because the situation can change on a weekly or even daily basis.
Activity: 168
My opinion, it is better to think not how fast to get rich in the crypto currency. And how cleverly to invest their investments and a profitable, growing crypt. And so, it's better not to hurry, but on the contrary it's smart to approach. Then the result will be.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Quickly will not work. You must understand this and hope that you will not lose even your deposit, which is so much melted, under the onslaught of the fall of bitcoin. Now the fall has stopped, you need to look at what will happen in the end.
Activity: 314
That's a great and cool phrase. This is the right decision, which is actually incredibly easy to make.  I am glad that I have never contacted skam projects
Activity: 156
Personally, I think, you may get rich fast in this cryptocurrency world, and you may also get poor fast in it.
I do both because trading or investing in cryptocurrency really gives very promising profits. Especially if we have really good experience and strategy for trading and investment, we can be rich in only a few weeks. But If we don't have enough strategy, we may lose our funds.
Therefore, in cryptocurrency, never hope to be rich fast. Step by step, time by time and you will get more $
Activity: 434
There are no sucg thing that fast to get rich . Progress is the best way to explain it becuase if you get easy money you will easily lose that money but it is hardwork i am sure it would last you can do investing and trading to get you rich but i doesnt mean you will get rich easily Kiss
Getting rich quickly is like winning lottery tickets. You can never enter the encryption market by gambling. This is very dangerous.
Activity: 89
There are no sucg thing that fast to get rich . Progress is the best way to explain it becuase if you get easy money you will easily lose that money but it is hardwork i am sure it would last you can do investing and trading to get you rich but i doesnt mean you will get rich easily Kiss
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
in a crypt currency you can get rich fast, it's not a myth, but you need to think about everything and do nothing stupid.
Activity: 384
all of goals need a process, in this world nothing is instant. you have to work hard if you want to be rich people, so are if you work on crypto, you must work hard like trading, joining ICOs, joining bounties, mining, etc
Activity: 165
There is no way to get rich quickly in this world, and any return requires hard work. And the encryption market has its risks, and the encryption market is also a long-term market. We must be cautious in investing in the encryption market, and we must be patient.
Activity: 70
The crypto can make quick gains in the money market, but I guess I am luckless about how it is. Whenever I move by saying that I will rise, I see you fall. I have no choice but to wait 40% for my loss.
No matter how much you want it quickly and well to get rich will not work. All in all, I'm just saying that you should have a little luck. For example, I had a situation: I earned 100 000 tokens on one of the bounty, the price of which was 0.7$. But the coins I have not accrued although the ICO is already finished.
Activity: 167
Procuring quick to be rich in cryptoworld? Is it accurate to say that you are a decent dealer? Do you know the market cycles? In the event that you do, you may accomplish your fantasy in only a brief timeframe. yet, in the event that not, too awful for you. Just those great dealers and tricksters are the person who get rich speedier in a crypto world.
Activity: 113
Yes, I totally agree with you.
It’s also a scam that won’t drop the pie in the sky and get huge wealth quickly.
Since we have chosen the world of cryptocurrencies, we must fully understand and study the risks and scams that will occur. We must know that only patience and patience will be the final winner.
Activity: 70
Invest now in Bitcoin and in a few months will earn a lot of money.

+1

That's how fast rich works.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Invest now in Bitcoin and in a few months will earn a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: