Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 40. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Not just in crypto I think no way get rich immediately in cryptocurrecy  or normal investment that outside of crypto because we need hard work and study what we doing if we want to get rich. And I think if you want to get rich immediately in crypto you need big  capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Almost everything has same graph at this time - just kidding, this was the real "crypto" bubble because many people trusted that everything is possible in this cryptocurrency field. And it was not possible - this is the result.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
First of all u need to have patience if u want o earn in one day or two very much money u can play gamble and at the end u ll lose everything, here in crypto first u need to be patient and u need to impove yourself in trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
One of the first who accused the service of fraud, was the founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin. Despite these warnings, BitConnect continued to gain momentum. The company relied on an aggressive marketing strategy with an army of marketers who earned by attracting even more new investors — and so on. In General,this is a classic financial pyramid. But even with this Scam like BitConnect, you could get rich.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I was surprised by the topic, but when I have read a description, it was okay, lol.
I am totally supporting that you have said, but often it is very hard to stand those temtations Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
If you want to be rich in the world of crypto certainly need a process. Can not instantaneously. Examples in the form of investment alone should take time if you want to get a profit. You can not want to be rich if you can not try especially in the crypto world. If you do not really know about crypto it is very rich.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
The fastest way to earn on the crypto currency is to invest in ico. But this is a big risk and when bitcoin falls - a bad idea
Activity: 140
There's is no easy way to become rich, it will always takes time and a lot of effort. Learn from this thing, don't put yourself in trouble or you might really loss the money you work for. Yes there's a possibility to double your money for just a months but its in the hand of a good coin with much patience of a hodler, always invest on things you can afford to wait.

Yes I agree the only way I think you get rich in fast way is winning lottery,but if you're lucky. In crypto you have to invest time and money at the same time. The people who get rich in crypto its either they rich already before or they spend a significant amount of time to make that money .
Activity: 167
Always be vigilant and thorough in investing money into ICO or coins. Look for a truly real ICO with a team that has been successful in bringing ICO, an ICO concept that has good prospects in the future, has a logical and high funding allocation of funds
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I do not understand why people invested in Bitconnect, it was obvious that this was a common scam. Easy profits have stupefied people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
If there are even ways to get rich quickly with the help of crypto currency, then no one will tell us about them) I would not tell anyone exactly and just got rich alone  Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
If you want to become rich in a short time you must have phenomenal luck and you can win the lottery. There is no other way.
Activity: 69
Indeed, even the amount we need to get rich by procuring benefit here in cryptographic money, we should not overlook the primary objective of crypto. These days, I can see that individuals from this network is simply after with the cash.
Activity: 322
Well if you want to get rich instantly much better to invest and trade your money in order fro yor to be able to earn big profit.Also you must look for a coin that has a high potential to increase so that you can assure that youll be able to get rich instantly.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
If you want get rich in short time in Crypto currency,not only crypto currency in the world. I think it's big wrong decision for you.No body get rich in short time.Every smile behind have lot of things.If you get rich in short time you just wait for lost everything.So do hard work only it can make you success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Before you start to read, keep in mind that at the very best, you will receive a profit not earlier than in a year.
The recipe is quite simple. Go to the site and in telegram chat icodrops. Carefully, read the updates every day and register in new ICO and Airdrop. Participate in them. In parallel, participate in the bounty company. In this way, you will be able to earn your initial capital in a crypto currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
That IS a good warning. One does not simply becomes a millionaire
if we all want to get rich quick, we must try again with diligence. not just wait. hard work is also one source that can provide wealth to us. because it can not be done instantly.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
I think that just dont try to get rich fast and you will get rich fast. There is a lot of crypto where you just shouldnt put money in. Try it investing in crypto that is sure and that have the use in the real world. Only those cryptos have possibility to go up and try to find them for a low price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
There is no "bingo" in Crypto it takes patience and good strategy to achieve success. Quick rich tokens are basically scam, this might be the best time to buy and bear month might be over soon. Its a yearly cycle so everyone should understand the nature of this industry, don't be BS news just stay focus on the volume and signals.
Activity: 70
The best way to have patience and work hard every day. Receive new information, become more experienced in crypto markets and don't dream about millions. Also you shouldn't be greedy - it's the way to be poor!
Pages:
Jump to: