Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 35. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
To get rich in this market, the main thing is not to be greedy and withdraw profits in time. I think many left their investments in the market in January for which they were punished.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Bitconnect was a declared scam and many invested a lot of money in it and lost all..they had not enough vision, I would never have paid even 100$ for a bcc, the people that bought at 440/500 were completely out of their mind
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Good warning because many people rush into crypto with the mindset that it is a Ponzi scheme, a way to get rich quick but they fall into the wrong hands and end up losing their funds. The thing with any investment is that patience, time and diligence are necessary. So everyone should be careful with their investments.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Most of us have the desire to get rich quickly but have you ever asked anyone who has succeeded in Bitcoin whether they have become rich overnight, they should keep their coins in the long run and always be patient not to sell coins they are up to a high Bitcoin price, so when such a situation we are better off buying cheaply and selling at high prices what if that's all you have done then kekayan will be in your hands
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I think it does not happen in an instant. It's a process and takes a lot of time and effort and required a lot of patience and hardwork. You have to work and study very hard to get rich.
And do you know why this thread was created? He complains about Bitconnect, but you are writing here some nonsense only for signature campaign  Cheesy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To get rich in crypto fast is literally impossible, it all takes time and patience to work your way through ups and downs. Unfortunately we are having hard times right now. How to avoid being bankrupt and not to repeat a topic starter avoid that kind of projects?! No one knows and there is a great possibility everyone will eventually lose some of their investment! Golden rule is: never put all of your eggs in the same basket!  
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
If you are in a rush, you will always crush. You just have to be patient and learn about a project before investing. If you don't actually learn about a project before investing, you might invest in a fake ICO which will cause you to loose your money.
Activity: 83
You should be aware that it is impossible to get rich quickly,that it was not. Just don't invest in one project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This requires a better project investment, and multiple good ICOs will make the entire cryptocurrency market once again on the moon.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I think it does not happen in an instant. It's a process and takes a lot of time and effort and required a lot of patience and hardwork. You have to work and study very hard to get rich.
Activity: 98
There may not be a way to keep getting rich quickly, unless you have some unique resources in your hands. If you have supreme power, you can get rich quickly. Many people who have joined the community often see people talking about who become millionaires overnight, but they don't know that some people hold bitcoin for more than a few years, which is a wealth of patience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
Yes if I think for us, the best way to get rich, though not as fast as possible is to use investments in long-term coins. But before we invest, we can learn which coins are good. We just need to be patient and work hard. In order for us to be lucky in cryptocurrancy will give us a decent return in the coming years.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
First of all i dont agree, just look at people who invested like half year ago before dump, or year ago, they received x100 and its even without procent in system, so just join early and its ok to participate in get-rich-quick scams.
I've read it before, some are making profit by joining early and don't come back again. They will find new again and will do the same process but I still don't like it and I will never ever join, even once in such scheme.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
First of all i dont agree, just look at people who invested like half year ago before dump, or year ago, they received x100 and its even without procent in system, so just join early and its ok to participate in get-rich-quick scams.
Activity: 126
Cryptocurrency is a great way to earn money and become rich, though there is a lot of coins in crypto world but I think bitcoin is a very good coin, so to take advantage of it, if you want to benefit from crypto world, you can invest.
Activity: 39
I think that in order to get more profit from cryptocurrencies, you need to either invest a lot or go to trade. You can also choose ICO projects that can bring you more profit, but it is quite dangerous and difficult. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 153
Nobody gets rich fast . All who purchased in any field of long work and training . if someone he quickly earned means nothing . so how just lucky
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
if in my opinion there is no quick get rich way of investing in bitcoin. but the truth is how I can benefit from the investment we do. because it's rich fast it does not exist. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin already for the prediction by anyone .
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
How to get fast rich?
We all want to make a lot of money quickly, but there is no such way. Do not expect fast and big income. Yes, many people could make money on bitcoin, but they bought bitcoin several years ago. Today there are no tools for such a good profit. And day trading is very risky.
What a pity. Nothing is impossible in the crpyto world, dude. In fact, many people have become rich quickly from the crypto world. For example, look at the bounty hunter, get rich in the blink of an eye for participating in bounty. Working easy, just sitting in front of a computer that takes a little time, about 3 hours a day. In addition, just need a small capital to do that. So, there are actually many ways to get rich quickly.

It depends on what amount of money are you thinking when saying become rich. With bounty you also can get tricked if it is scam. But I agree that it can bring you good income, but for me rich is someone, who has millions on his bank account. You cant make such money from bounty.Cheesy
Activity: 37
everyone's mistake is the desire to get rich quick, but forget the risk behind it I prefer to find out before trying and learning from other people's mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: