Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 38. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You can get rich even with a trick like bitconnect, consider every one of the general population that got them at 0.20$ and sold them at 400$, it's about vision and study. Bitconnect was a pronounced trick and numerous put a great deal of cash in it and lost all..they had insufficient vision, I could never have paid even 100$ for a bcc, the general population that purchased at 440/500 were totally insane
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
There are ways to do it. Firstly, you can try daily trading, I am not a fan of this but if you are ready, do it. Secondly, buy coins in their dip and sell on tops. It takes more time but not enough.
Activity: 33
There is no fast money or quick money and get rich , You must wait , Invest in an ico  and risk your money and wait for it to be listed in a big market now you decide weather you sell or no and reinvest it. You should ba patient to your profit.
Activity: 147
No one can be rich that fast in crypto. The money earned in quick income is a scam. There is no investment to earn a profit in just 24 hours, that's what we have to remember. if you want to be rich in crypto, just wait and be patient.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
I Don't trust any landing system. Most of the landing system is a scam. Bitconnect gave us a good example, why we should avoid all money landing platform. I always was hater of this system. You can't make money without doing any hard work. Everything has a system, so if you want to be rich then you should work hard than other people.
copper member
Activity: 196
You need time to get rich. If you really want to get reach. Look for a good coin to trade or invest into it. And stay away from shitcoin. You need to be patient because your goal to be rich is not easy to achieve. Work hard so you can achieve it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What would quickly get rich you need to carefully monitor the ICO and if you manage to find a promising project - to invest!
Investing in ICO can bring a lot of money, but it is also a very big risk. Studying the project and the team can only reduce this risk, but never this risk will be zero.
Activity: 104
Patience is the key to success. You can be rich in very short time of time if you are lucky. If not, then you have to blame yourself for the loss. And your luck depends on your study about cryptocurrencies. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 350
I agree that usually after such a sharp rise (pumping) of the coin usually goes down and quite strongly. But you can still earn even on such coins, the main thing that the orders worked on time.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
What would quickly get rich you need to carefully monitor the ICO and if you manage to find a promising project - to invest!
Activity: 154
My opinion is as follows. Never think that it's easy and quick to get rich, it's always real. I'm generally against quick pay. I think that if you want a stable, regular arrival. And the main thing is to develop. So be prepared to spend a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

We couldn't get rich here instantly specially when we don't have a bigger investment where we could gain a higher profit. As for me, there are ways to earn here, through trading or bounty campaigns but there is really no shortcut to success because we have to work for it.
Activity: 322
To get fast rich in Cryto World all you need Knowledge, patience, right decisions at right time. You should diversify your investments in aoins/altcoins, ETH where you want to invest, bur always do good research before investing/trading. You can also be rich by participating in Bounty Campaigns, but it takes long time as well hardwork with patience, as the coins you earn by participating in these takes a time to a high level in ICO’s.
Activity: 210
If you look at the historical background of the digital money, it takes not less than a few years to get a coin to earn money. Maybe that's what causes disappointment, the desire to immediately take the fortune. And want to get rich quickly. Everything needs a process, so you have to be patient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
no chance is too quick, all need a procedure. on the off chance that you take a gander at individuals who are rich with bitcoin, they have really purchased bitcoin a couple of years back and simply sold right now.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
You better try to earn some coins or getting rich , get rich Quick is hard these days , you miss the golden times but Who know , maybe they are coming back
Activity: 104
Quickly nothing happens.  Everything must be approached with patience.  If you plan to trade - first learn technical analysis otherwise you will lose all money by buying coins for not working signals ..
Activity: 48
Yeah the method to get rich fast is the same as get poor fast.
Activity: 56
In this year's market, you can't get rich quickly, but you can quickly lose money and even lose most of your principal. Now this market is not a place for gold mining, but a very large meat grinder.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I think that no easy way to get rich. You need a lot of patience if you want to be successful here. Look for a good coin to trade or invest into it. I would advise you to do a very good research before you invest...
Pages:
Jump to: