Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 61. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Yes, there is no quick way to get rich in crypto. If you do not play by the rules, you might end up loosing your hard earned coins in your portfolio. Our participation in crypto should be by patience and vigilance. Everyone who does this with surely get rich with time, but it might not be immediate.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think you should not expect that you will be able to earn a lot of money here very quickly. One must know how to wait and sell
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
for me there's no way to get rich in fast in crypto currency world you need hard work and be patience to earn more profit
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
As for me the best way to get rich, although not quick is through investing in long term coins. Before you invest, you study the coin don't do blind trading or you will blame yourself.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
Quickly fail. And there is no such thing that all at once. The rapid growth of earnings depends on your analyses and strategies. But to increase earnings growth, I advise you to start with ICON investment
Activity: 170
There is nothing instant,even in this crypto. Maybe crypto gives us a lot of chance to be a millionare but it takes times, effort, and a lot of ingredients to be success. You need to have a good altcoin, selling it in the right time. Patience is the key to success and always hard work. Dont forget to pray.
Activity: 52
A way to get rich fast in crypto?, I'm not sure there is any. The primary principle holding the crypto world is patience and patience requires a systematic approach in doing things.
Activity: 99
Even if the profits are quick and are relatively higher in the cryptocurrency world, there is no such thing as get rich fast in this industry. You either have to wait, exert effort or buy investments in order to earn considerably high profits in a short span of time in the cryptocurrency world. This is the mindset of bad investors in this industry. They think that it's easy to gain money in this industry so when the price drops they immediately sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
If you want to be rich immediately it is not easy, just try to responsible and become more knowlage first, plus patience. In crytocurrency world, many scams around and we should be carefull.
Activity: 97
You need time to get rich. If you really want to get reach. Look for a good coin to trade or invest into it. And stay away from shitcoin. You need to be patient because your goal to be rich is not easy to achieve. Work hard so you can achieve it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
You need to carefully study new ICOs and invest in good projects. The main thing is not to invest everything in one ICO, it is better to 10 projects that you have studied and considered promising.
Activity: 98
Nothing happens quickly, everything takes time. All want fast and a lot. But here you need to be able to analyze and wait, make decisions, apply efforts and the result can please, and maybe upset
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
You can become rich quickly if you have contacts in cryptocurrency projects that will provide you with information about when the project will have significant events.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
For me there is nothing easy for us to be rich, unless we used to try as hard as possible and we have lost before and now we have the ease of sustenance that can wake us up with wealth.
Activity: 278
no way is too fast, all need a process. if you look at people who are rich with bitcoin, they have actually bought bitcoin a few years ago and just sold at this time. so you dont think getting rich quick on this crypto is easy. you also do not easily believe in btc minning site, faucet, which is promoted on the internet, many of them are scam

and there are no rich people who get easy money unless the won at lotto or any gambling.  almost all rich experience hard work to get knowledge and that's why they get what they have.

When you have more knowledge, you have the chance to get rich and also when you have the money, strategy and knowledge about trading, you can surely get more money.
Activity: 126
Get rich quick is quite dicey.Because riches is kind of a ladder that one has to follow because if you do not follow through and as you need to learn,later you may regret if you cannot handle the money well.But in the crypto world,day trading is very good and doing bounties is another great opportunity to get rich.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap

There is no easy way to get rich so fast here in crypto world unless you have a bigger amount of capital to invest. I believe that it is best to invest enough and have patience as one of the best capital as well to gain a good profit in time. You have to wait a little longer if you would want to gain better.
Activity: 191
The best way to become rich in crypto world is trading.
This is the faster way to become rich or poor.
If you know how to trade in crypto world then it depends on your trading skills that how fast you'll become rich.
I do not think there is really a fast way to get rich in crypto, it is a process. You have to know what you are investing in otherwise you will lose your money to scammers or get it soaked by whales. With this thought you can never reach your dream of being rich. Any investment you make with this thinking will lead you to discomfort and cause panic sales if you lose your investment
Activity: 238
Well that's right but how will i know if a project is not a scam?
Thanks for the advice and warning, this helps a lot especially to newbies. It is undeniably true that people wants a quick and easiest way to be rich that is why scammers use these schemes to fool especially the newbies and innocents. I personally would not want to become rich right away
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
There is no way to become rich in cryptoworld just in a few moment. This path is really hard and takes most of your free time. Just be patient and you'll get what you want
I think no way get rich immediately in cryptocurrecy or normal investment that outside of crypto because we need hard work and study what we doing if we want to get rich. And I think if you want to get rich immediately in crypto you need big  capital.How to get rich quick in other ways is to work hard, knowledgeable
Pages:
Jump to: