Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 64. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
I also do not know the universal way to get rich in the world of crypto currency. Everyone here adheres to his own strategy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There is no easy way to rich, it will always takes time and a lot of effort. Learn from this thing, don't put yourself in trouble or you might really loss the money you work for. Yes there's a possibility to double your money for just a months but its in the hand of a good coin with much patience of a hodler, always invest on things you can afford to wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
To get rich by fast is possible in crypto by compound strategy and find coin that has possible to give up to 10 times profit in 1 or 2 month, lets say we have free money $1000, by use compound strategy we can turn it in to $100K in just less than 1 years. Now we should diligent to learn fundamental of each coin, spend times everyday for it, and make sure we have risk management. All this can be possible but also can be fail , depend on the skill and lucky.
Activity: 158
The first thing you need to learn is how to not lose money fast in crypto world. Then I think you will be rich very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Oh my god. I feel sorry for these people, but that's a good lesson learn that should avoid to put all egg in a one basket
Activity: 476
Student Coin
I think there is no best way to get quickly rich in crypto,all you can do is hard work and patience,like joining in bounty camapaign this is what i do now and i already earned this ,just explore this site its really helpful for many people who wanted to earn.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Agree. There's no such way as "get fast rich" scheme anywhere! You'd still be doing or exerting effort on that something to earn. Remember if the scheme is too good to be true, chances are, it's a huge ass S C A M !
Activity: 490
The results will not betray the process. If you want to get rich quick we should try to follow a lot of bounty campaign. That way we can get a lot of tokens that can be sold.
Activity: 229
Bitcoin did not succeed in one night is not so easy to become rich..you need to have a lot of dedication..
everything is in process you must to learn about crypto world about the fundamental you need to read a lot..We need to have patience and do not rush decission.. patience is the key of sucess..
Activity: 238
I think in this case you need to be more patient. Do not rely on fast money. But I'm looking for inexpensive promising coins from the top of the CoinMarketCap list. I think in the future they will be able to grow in value, and my investments will justify themselves.
Activity: 126
I agree, never put your money in a scheme wherein they tell you that they will double your money in weeks time. Here in crypto it is different scenario, you have to wait for some time and you need patience to be able to attain your goal which is to gain profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
To get rich with cryptocurrencies need to invent something new , create your own project that people never seen and it's also should be something useful for everyone to create demand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
it is impossible to become rich quickly in any sphere of life. in any case, you need to make efforts to increase capital
Activity: 62
There's no fast way, what's doing all the same, I think the time is the most important. Many people start digging bits of bitcoin a few years ago and are now financially free. If you are willing to devote your time and energy, it is possible to succeed in the encrypted world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think the fastest way to earn money in crypto world is by trading and by holding coins that have a future. Many tokens are garbage, I think around 98% of them, so you really need to be smart in choosing your investments here.
Activity: 35
These are risky methods, but if you have guessed a promising project, then you can really quickly become rich.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
There is no simple way to get rich. Everything in the world is what we are trying to achieve. So we must be diligent. Of course, we should be wise.
Learn something to let us go, so we can't deceive the people behind us. It's hard today because people are eager to have multiple bitcoins. So we have to be careful!
Activity: 53
Investing in good companies is the fastest way to make money.  The profit can be 3-5 times more.
Activity: 53
I think that in order to get more profit from cryptocurrencies, you need to either invest a lot or go to trade. You can also choose ICO projects that can bring you more profit, but it is quite dangerous and difficult.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
There are not short cuts to become rich but it need last of investment and lot if dedication. We cannot simply become rich so we need to have good experience at trading. Choosing the right project will always work for you but to become rich we need to have lot of dedication.

Very true and realistic. It really needs dedication in cryptocurrency world. I would like to also add that in this industry, where price dictates through supply and demand law and sometimes, it is indeed to become seasonal, what is needed is trust and confidence in Bitcoin or Alternative Coin you invested. The fact that you invested to it, you must have a deeper reason of investing to it. That you already studied it, give understandings and analysis, its project and what would it give to the world. And with that, no matter what happens, if dip happens, you will still hodl not like other weakhands.
Pages:
Jump to: