Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 63. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I don't believe there are any ways to get rich quick to be honest, crypto rewards the patient. Those that do make serious money fast could simply be put down to great timing or dare I say it - luck Grin - You win some, you lose some. Once you're in the game, staying in the game is goal numero uno. Never get lured by promises of a quick buck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I do not think there is an instant method to get rich quick. Especially in the field of Cryptocurrency.
I see, more people quickly lose money in Crypto than get rich quick. Anyway, Bitconnect is a shitty asset, I am very grateful never invested in that coin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus

For me, there is no easy way to become rich through cryptocurrency. The question is how far your patience will take you to become rich. Rich people have already experienced a lot of problems and bravely faced them.Easy money,die early.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
you need to constantly monitor changes in currencies, fluctuations in their exchange rate and react immediately. To earn well, you will have to invest a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I bet a lot of people did get rich from BitConnect.
I am not saying that one should support scams but you should know what are you doing get your targets, analyze your risk and do your strategy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The fastest way is to trade high volatile altcoins, but the most important thing is to learn and use knowledge !  Smiley
Activity: 168
be rich in crypto is possible but not quickly, if your lucky and find coins outside the top 100 with a good team, the coin has a use and isnt just a copy of other coins already available then its more than possible. However any coin that has guaranteed returns should be avoided at all costs. Bitconnect being the example, although anyone caught up in the bitconnect scam was blinded by greed and shouldve taken the time to thin about here the 'profit' was going to come from.
Activity: 602
One thing I have learnt in life is that there is no free gift anywhere, when everyone was shouting about Bitconnect, I was telling people this design of the project is like that of a Ponzi, but because of the greed some people want to ride Lambo, I don't think there is nothing wrong in dreaming big, but always be real with your dreams
In any case, the tough people need to respond in a good way, because already today, the crypto currency has allowed many people to realize their dream. But for this it is necessary to have some knowledge and experience, because not having this your income will be minimal.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
there is no quick scheme methode in investments opportunities
most of people who want a fast money in crypto will fall to a ponzi scheme and the fact most of them will lose their money
so, keep your portofolio grow in smooth but sure
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
One thing I have learnt in life is that there is no free gift anywhere, when everyone was shouting about Bitconnect, I was telling people this design of the project is like that of a Ponzi, but because of the greed some people want to ride Lambo, I don't think there is nothing wrong in dreaming big, but always be real with your dreams
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
Activity: 308
cryptocurrencies have been growing for several years to cost as much as they are now. there is nothing fast in this area
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
The question that asked the author of this topic Something reminds me of some kind of fairy-tale character who wants to get rich very quickly in a magical way. As you all know there is not a single fairy tale in which it would be very simple. It is always necessary to overcome some very difficult tests.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io

i feel sorry for all peoples that was investing in bitconnect. from what we can learn is everything needs time and not instant.
look at the successful project like ETH. It is need years to reach the current price. With a time and development, the value of coins will be
rising.
Activity: 216
The rule, which states that the high profits the higher the risks - this is an actual rule for the world of cryptocurrency. If you want to earn very quickly, then you must be ready to lose everything very quickly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Being rich is not a very easy thing in the Cripto world, because it takes patience and regular work effort in every business that is the same as crypto currency. So, in crypto currency too you should invest only if we have the patience to wait for the increase in value and have enough budget so you do not have to sell our currency if the price goes down.
Activity: 37
If you want big money, then take the highest risk. But you can lose everything. My advice is to walk slowly and don't be a greedy person.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
There is no instant way of getting rich, even in crypto. Everything takes a process, unless you have the ability and succeeded in breaking into and hacking the biggest exchange site and taking everything in it.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I think there is no quickest way to get rich. getting rich takes a long process. and I think if anyone promises to get rich in such a short time it's a hoax (scam) so do not ever believe in something that looks instant. because the instant tendency is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: