Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 68. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If it must be a quick approach, then I think only the ICO can do it, because participating in the ICO is a coin that is exchanged for the lowest cost, and if your luck is good, then you will have a chance to get a profit of x10 or even x100. Of course, ICO's scams are well known and it is easy for you to lose everything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Well if you will sell your house all your assets and then invest all the proceeds to bitcoin or ethereum then probably after 3-5 months you will get the return. Yes but you have to take the risk that it may not work because as we all know that cryptocurrency market price is volatile and if you do not know how to invest, when to invest and when to sell then probably you will lose some of your money. But if you do know how to invest in crypto then you will get rich fast.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
If direct quickly, I think just luck. Because big jumps usually don't give in to any logic. Only then will we know why there was such a jump
Activity: 294
I think there are many ways. But the risk is very high. Such as ICO. The ideal ICO was selected. Then he will make you rich. Or invest directly in cryptocurrencies. In short, many ways. But you must be a professional. Must stay focused.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How to get fast rich in crypto world, I think it is very difficult to become rich, because things do not become so easy
Activity: 269
I do not think it's an easy way to get rich in the world of crypto, it all takes a very long process, maybe trading is the best way to get rich quick but it's too risky in trading.
Activity: 210
Crypto currency is not get rich or overnight rich scheme we can't expect any coin pump overnight
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
There is no way to get rich very fast into the crypto world. Patience is the key become a big whale into crypto... The most profits I made in the last 2 years are made by holdings coins for a long time. I remember the good old times when ETH was worth $10 Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think this is not real to get fast rich in crypto,if u dont have many bitcoins,eth or alts.Become fast rich guy in crypto i think u need very big capital to invest smart in good project and if this project go to moon u get rich but doing bounty dont become fast rich!
Activity: 92
Thanks for guiding users here to beware of things like that...like in any other world there is no way to get rich quickly the same is with the crypto-world,you have to work hard to earn anything anywhere...even falling in schemes to get rich quickly can make you loose your precious money.
That's right, it's a fact and a lot of facts.
Economically they live in abundance of the trade of crypto.population and whatever they can have. In the past, they have been living miserably and sadly.
copper member
The simplest way to get fast rich is purchase of Bitcoin, ETH and some other altcoins. The prices now are so attractive.
Activity: 116
You need to work hard and devote all your time and effort to cryptology to make big money. Do not give in to scams that promise you easy money. I'm sure this company is definitely a fraud.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You cannot be rich on crypto because those who came fast it will leave fast too . So make  sure you are not a hacker or scammer because that is not good. You can be rich doing some bounty and airdrop and many more in this forum
Activity: 294
Patience is the key to success. If you are lucky, you can become rich in a very short time. If not, you must blame yourself for your losses. Your luck depends on your research on crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
There's no easy way to become rich unless you do some crimes such us scamming. Those who were rich right now starts with small thing and they worked hard to get what they want. So if you want to be like them just have patience to earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 588
After a whole year of investing and bounty, I can say that there is no such opportunity, but for some people, very few such people, they are really lucky and they can collect a very large amount of money, I think that this is possible only if there is luck.
Activity: 434