Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 75. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The main goal in the crypto market is to learn and be able to improve their strategies, and profits will come with time. But in any case, you do not need to focus on quick wealth.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Good move mate, why not provide some of your experiences how you become rich in just a day, months, or let say a year? Would you mind please tell us some of your amazing experienced, maybe it will helps us meaningfully. You know as far as I know only lottery can do that in just a couple of days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
I don't put money in shady projects. Only those who can change this world are worth to invest in. As for advice, find something that makes you motivated and don't listen to other people, who aren't experts, try and try again, scale your business and investments
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
If you want to get rich quickly, then you can choose to invest in some ICO projects, but I think that such risks will be very high, and you may well have nothing at all, so I do not recommend doing so. I think that long-term investment will be a very good one. Choose, you can choose to invest in some of the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
There is no easy, sure-shot and fast way to riches in any market. It always require research and patient holding over longer term. Sure, there are always some phases in market when it is going up fast and maybe easier to make money faster but those do not last long and corrections are inevitable.
Activity: 133
The risk is involved in all type of business so if you come here without any intent of investment you never achieve your goal. If you should get rich in cryptocurrency so you must invest on valuable coin and have a patience still the price will be hike.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
There is nothing that lead you to the fast-get-rich world. It is definitely true in investment. In case of cryptocurrency world, there is not any easy and fast way for becoming rich. Patience and good project are among the things that an investor should have for a good return. Choose an good and promising project, and wait long for a good return.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
There's no fast way of getting rich in crypto. Patience is needed, although crypto is really profitable, it takes time because it also takes time to develop a project to gather more investors and partners which would also make the price grow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Crypto is more about tech and new development of data security and blockchain adoption into the world. If you want to become a millionaire overnight, you may be dissapointed. I believe in long-term HODL and slow long growth during the slow adoption.
Activity: 182
Perhaps that is what causes failure, the ambition to gain wealth instantly. If looking at the history of cryptocurrency, it would take at least a few years for a coin to get support globally.
Activity: 73
There is no fast and instant ways in this life, all need process. If we see other else gets anything in fast, I believe she or he has done much effort to reach it. They have probably spent much time and power that is not visible.

Such is in cryptocurrency, all people here must spent their time in front of their pc to get income from their work. So, do not ever think a fast and instant way to get anything unless we do not want get nothing. 
Activity: 210
Cryptocurrency is just just like Normal business. You need to understand and learn what you are doing before you succeed in this industry.

Long term investment delivers the best profits and that's the way to go and get rich.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
ICO has huge risks, but the huge risk is huge profits or losses. So it's really hard toget fast rich. We need to spend a lot of time and energy in doing research thing in the crypto world.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Is that possible? I think this can happen only if you make a very large amount of project that will immediately benefit and only then you will be able to get rich. but it is very, very difficult
Activity: 85
The small number not only brings infinite happiness, but also places some expectation and desire. However, there are too many scams.
Activity: 278
is it me or is it impossible to become rich very quickly?  well, only if you have not bought a lot of crypto currency and a very long time
Activity: 434
This is never a good way, because making money quickly is unreasonable. Think about the ether, and it can be achieved today because of three years of continuous development and improvement. So under normal circumstances, it takes time to make money, not just a few days.
It seems impossible to get rich quickly in the crypto world. You have to work a lot, and trade for months or
even years, to get the greatest benefits. You must be very patient. You need to learn a lot to recognize the
crypto market.
Activity: 126
This is never a good way, because making money quickly is unreasonable. Think about the ether, and it can be achieved today because of three years of continuous development and improvement. So under normal circumstances, it takes time to make money, not just a few days.
Activity: 154
There's no easy way out,  one should go a process.  A process that includes hardwork,  perseverance, patience and acceptance. Put all your hardwork when you are working into something, persevere and be determine to achieve your goals,  patience that everything will work out fine and accept whatever happens.  Everything must be done accordingly for you to reach your goal don't look for an esay thing to do instead be glad if you are heading into a bumpy road because you will be able light right through it.
Activity: 392
It is not just about investing and selling, if you want to become rich by working with cryptocurrencies you need to have required skills for that and knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: