Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 76. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
yes i agree there is no shortcut to become rich in cryptocurrencies, it needs money to invest, more knowledge regarding the project you are joining so that you will never be on scam, then at the same time patience for all the problems encountered so that you will not be easily got panic, maybe some day you will be successful in this investment.
Activity: 87
How can you get rich quickly? Encrypted world may indeed give you good income, but at the same time there is a great risk. There are indeed people around me who have obtained a huge amount of wealth in the encryption world. They are the result of a combination of technology, luck, market, times and many other factors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am sure that it is impossible to do this quickly if you are not the most farcical person! In this case, users must invest a lot of money and time to analyze the market and invest their money wisely!
Activity: 146
agree. There is no quick and easy way to get rich overnight. The way to get rich is to work hard and wait patiently. This market is like this, it is very volatile, so you need to have clear judgments and enough patience.
Activity: 110
Always be vigilant and thorough in investing money into ICO or coins. Look for a truly real ICO with a team that has been successful in bringing ICO, an ICO concept that has good prospects in the future, has a logical and high funding allocation of funds. If you want to buy coins, pick a coin that has a good development, good future prospects, and have a lot of community. Hold your coins until the price has increased high and stable for sale. With you living like that, I'm sure you'll get a lot of results and maximum profit.
Activity: 126
To be rich I cannot be quick.
All any work must require us to fight first to make a big profit.
There is no instant way to get rich.
We must strive and try hard to be rich.
Jobs in Cryptocurrency can promise you to be rich but you have to fight hard here.
Activity: 98
Fsst money? There's no easy wsy for fast money. If you want to earn monry  you need to take time. Build strategy, do more works.
Activity: 144
Be careful and keep aware on something that offer you a quick and huge earning profit. Mostly would be a scam because they didn't have a good project that would give good impact in crypto industry.
Activity: 175
In my own opinion i think we cannot easily get rich in crypto world it takes time and effort in joining bounty campaign unless you have money to invest but u should invest in one project that is legal and have a good team member involving in their project.  The market of crypto world is we need to be patient, have knowledge and learn more and familiarized the technique of trading, investing and bounty campaign so that in the later time we can earn, start to have money one step at a time.
Activity: 141
I don't think that one person will simply become a millionaire. It takes time and effort to get rich. Learn from this matter, don't let yourself get into trouble, or you may really lose a lot of your money. But if you have a good coin that is very patient, you can invest in what you can wait for.
Activity: 46
I don’t think that the rapid approach to getting rich is a long wait. I feel that investing in crypto currencies requires buying them at the time of their low price, and holding the cryptocurrency you’ve purchased for a long time, and waiting till their price increases can you choose Sell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
There are no plans to become rich quick, money earned will be proportional to your investments, decisions and luck! You make more money and more people, you will soon richer! I think that is the only option!
I bought about 30 BCC at ~ $ 400, now all is just figurative! Investing is always risky, I accept when there are wrong choices!  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
of course there can be an instant to acquire wealth. All of them need a fairly long process. And should seek out loud too, did and continue to do. Follow the many bounty campaign, airdrops, and also investment in various projects. You should also be trading with smart, and careful to always gain.
Activity: 462
Keep in mind that there are no such things called fast rich unless you got lottery or heritage. In this industry you will face a volatile market that could make you earning so much profit but also could make you poor.
Activity: 301
In order to become rich in a crypto market, you need a start-up capital because money makes money. Luck is also necessary.
Activity: 29
Good evening, I will gladly answer your question, see you have many opportunities to profit from altcoyins, the best option is trading on the exchange kriptovalyut, here you can easily make a good profit for a couple of hours
Activity: 121
I think you can not be rich after this time. the rise will not be as much as the old one. there are too many shitcoins. may be you lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
I'm interested in this question too. I've been here half a year and I'm still poor. Perhaps the signature campaign will make me rich. I believe Hashcard will be successful.
Activity: 336
If you wanna get rich in a quick way you have to go for margin trading,as I know this is very risky game but it is worth it.Learn more about trading and go to Bitmex or Bitfinex exchanges where you can do it.Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I think there is no magic pill. Some people get rich out of fluke, some based on hard work and calculation. The best way is to get more and more experient and informed about the sphere so you can make smarter decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: