Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 79. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
I don't put money in shady projects. Only those who can change this world are worth to invest in. As for advice, find something that makes you motivated and don't listen to other people, who aren't experts, try and try again, scale your business and investments
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

this is the most annoying side of crypto community, people who want to become millionaires without any efforts in shortest time possible. People just do something that is of value, rest will follow
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
we do not think there's an easy way to get rich in no time, because we also need the patience and strategy to invest some of our money in bitcoin, if I think you're patient and careful in trading, I think you'll get rich quick. because bitcoin prices always increase over time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To get rich fast in cryptocurrency, one needs a huge capital or even with a small amount he needs to wait long until the crypto price soars up high. This is also true with the other type of investments like mutual fund and stocks.

Even that won't guarantee you quick wealth dude. Crypto is the wrong market if you re looking for something to make quick easy money. A lot of people who thought that way ended up being rekt harshly so i advise you change your outlook towards it
Activity: 58
A tendency to invest, my friend invested in IVC in 2017 in October. Now it has 54 thousand ivc token which is $ 0.3. that is, he now has 16000$, and he came with 500$.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Even if the profits are quick and are relatively higher in the cryptocurrency world, there is no such thing as get rich fast in this industry. You either have to wait, put in more effort or buy investments in order to earn considerably high profits in a short span of time in the cryptocurrency world. This is the mindset of bad investors in this industry. They think that it's easy to gain money in this industry so when the price drops they immediately sell.
Activity: 14
The best way to become rich in crypto world is trading.
This is the faster way to become rich or poor.
If you know how to trade in crypto world then it depends on your trading skills that how fast you'll become rich.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitconnect use ponzi scheme to pay profit from lending program, all ponzi scheme will be end by the same history. Now to make profit in crypto we should increase our knowledge to make analysis the fundamental of the project and to understand how does the project work. We should be know which project is legit one and has massive potential and give more benefits to the many industry and to the crypto community. To get big money to become rich need longer times, but in crypto possible to make it in 1 years if we really understanding fundamental each project.
Activity: 266
To get rich fast in cryptocurrency, one needs a huge capital or even with a small amount he needs to wait long until the crypto price soars up high. This is also true with the other type of investments like mutual fund and stocks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The problem is, theres is no fast get rich and there was never been a fast rich in cryptocurrencies. You hear all the stories about bitcoin how it raised from zero to twenty thousand dollars. But you forget one thing. It takes bitcoin nine years to come to these price. So why to hell people think there could be any coin of these planet who came after bitcoin who is totally nothing special and could rise that much faster? So dont be stupid! Be patience, and you will get some nice profit, and if you are lucky, you become rich.

Totally agree with you! If they promise you a fast gain, run away, because nothing naturally happens fast. Of course it can happen that a coin you invested in suddenly gained more than you expected, but still, you put your time in research and everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
The problem is, theres is no fast get rich and there was never been a fast rich in cryptocurrencies. You hear all the stories about bitcoin how it raised from zero to twenty thousand dollars. But you forget one thing. It takes bitcoin nine years to come to these price. So why to hell people think there could be any coin of these planet who came after bitcoin who is totally nothing special and could rise that much faster? So dont be stupid! Be patience, and you will get some nice profit, and if you are lucky, you become rich.
Activity: 24

Yes, i believe in you and I also telling my friends not to invest in ICO's because I saw other investors got scammed by it. I not saying all ICO's are scam, but they have to choose a legit one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
You can quickly get rich in cryptocurrency. But also you can lose everything very quickly. Here we need patience and endurance. The market quickly eats weak and impatient traders who want to become rich very quickly
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
there is no fast way to get rich on crypto world, unless you do gambling and you're so lucky enough to won a lot from gambling. all things even in crypto world takes time.
Activity: 244
There may not be a way to keep getting rich quickly, unless you have some unique resources in your hands. If you have supreme power, you can get rich quickly. Many people who have joined the community often see people talking about who become millionaires overnight, but they don't know that some people hold bitcoin for more than a few years, which is a wealth of patience.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Yes, it is right. Never join a scam ICO.

The most important in crypto world is patient. Buy some good coins, keep it, and for a long time, you will earn a lot of money.
Of all the ways to make tons of money quickly these days, one stands out: make a hot “Initial Public Offering” (IPO) for a cryptocurrency,take a cryptocurrency public through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to ride the cryptoMania trend.
Activity: 107
All get-rich-quick schemes are scam and all scams are get-rich-quick schemes. Agree or not this is real. Also unaware people who are desperate on making money will believe on those schemes. I really don't know why they are so gullible and getting interested to it. Just stay away from those sites or people who drive you into these get-rich-quick schemes. There is no such thing as easy money.

You must learn all you need in this industry before you invest in any project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Yes, it is right. Never join a scam ICO.

The most important in crypto world is patient. Buy some good coins, keep it, and for a long time, you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 80
Those who are impatient won't get get fast rich in crypto world. There is no shortcut for getting rich. Of course it all depends also on your financial capabilities and knowledge. Always remind not to invest blindly into hyped projects. Do your own research and study first all the companies/projects.

For me better to study of the crypto world. Before you plan to enter scheming. You better know the winding bush of crypto world. And there we may be rich with the help of crypto. Study and research only for lift in our lives.
Activity: 866
there is no shortcut to get rich crypto because it all requires hard work, very observant research and patience that we need to have if we want to be rich here .. but it's not as easy as we imagine because nowadays a lot of scams will make us lose a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: