Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 81. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If we think about those people in crypto community who earned a lot by now then that 's probably happened because they purchased coins a couple of years ago and managed to catch a good price but besided that you just have to work double/triple of the normal amount to get rich.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
there is no fastest way in earning money or how to become rich in a short time. We need to have a good practice of self discipline and good motivation when we start in crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
thanks for reminding me, because I believe that to get success should try. there is no rich instant way in my opinion
Activity: 266
listen there is no shortcut of success. if you have enough budget you can buy btc and hold btc atleast 5 years  i hope you will be  rich 5 years later .
Activity: 147
There is no quickest way to get rich in the world. Any investment requires a process that will take some time. The same is true for the investment in the cryptocurrency market, which requires a process and an accurate choice.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
wherever the place and its investment you will not get wealth quickly.
you have to go through the process whether it is one or two months 6 months 1 year or 2 years.
enjoy the process later results will follow
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
There are many ways to make money in the world of crypto ,Before you to invest need a good study, I think the most important of them is ICO. ICO can provide money for you quickly.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
In order to get rich quickly on cryptocurrency, you should be able to trade and trade large amounts. In all other cases, it will be good luck, which is not all smiles.
Activity: 1260

Then how to get rich quickly ? You didn't give the way to get rich fast.
Investing in cryptocurrency will need patience. Cryptocurrency and ICO are a long term investment.
If you want to get fast money, just buy the coin, and trading it. Buy when low, sell when high.
Activity: 93
I think you need a lot of encryption and trading experience, and a bit of luck. Invest in encryption at the right time. Be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
We must be aware that getting rich in crypto is not fast and easy that is why if someone offering help to make you earn and become rich easily is 100% scam. There are people who already got rich through bitcoin but those people are the one adopted bitcoin on its early ages. It means it took several years for them before they reached their goals. Getting reach in crypto will requires deep knowledge with the system and need capital as well.
Activity: 84
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

There is no short cut way to get fast rich however you have to make some wise decisions,you have to maintain your patience.For example those people who invested in BTC in 2015-2017,they have to hold their investment to get the best highest value and they got millionaire.Courage is another very important factor.Crypot is a name of patience,no shortcut way to reach moon,you have to wait,you have to hold then you can get best ROI.An those who became millionaire exercised all of this.
Activity: 420
if you are going to be a rich because you are lucky, May be invest in crypto currency will make you rich but there is great risk also, if you are going to invest , invest only money if you can afford to lose, then the risk you can avoid
Activity: 112
Its so hard, and I dont have any experience, so sad
Activity: 60
There is no way to become rich in cryptoworld just in a few moment. This path is really hard and takes most of your free time. Just be patient and you'll get what you want
Activity: 252
There's is no simple method to end up rich, it will dependably require some serious energy and a ton of exertion. Gain from this thing, don't place yourself stuck in an unfortunate situation or you may truly misfortune the cash you work for. Indeed there's a probability to twofold your cash for only months yet it's in the hand of a decent coin with much persistence of a holder, dependably contribute on things you can stand to pause.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
To quickly get rich you need to trade on waves, but you can also quickly go bankrupt, so be careful not to make hasty decisions!
Activity: 319
It is very hard for getting fast rich in crypto, it is like you won in a lottery if that will happen, if you are very lucky of the coin you invested then it is worth of fortune, a day to day trading can't also guarantee for a fast rich.
Activity: 105
Cryptocurrency market is a very risky investment! Today I lost 1/6 of my capital on margin trading! Everyone kept saying around that bitcoin would grow 10000 -11500 and I entered LONG with a leverage! When bitcoin was falling, I still buy more and in the end lost everything. Be careful friends! Put STOP LOSS IS a must!
Pages:
Jump to: