Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 92. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 27, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
be careful because there are more of them, looks legit and safe but you never know what is going to happen. no such thing is fast rich so need to work hard to be rich.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
There is no way to become rich and fast... you just can make some good money with good investments but all projects that promote richness are fake and scam...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 27, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
Personally, I think, you may get rich fast in this cryptocurrency world, and you may also get poor fast in it.
I do both because trading or investing in cryptocurrency really gives very promising profits. Especially if we have really good experience and strategy for trading and investment, we can be rich in only a few weeks. But If we don't have enough strategy, we may lose our funds.
Therefore, in cryptocurrency, never hope to be rich fast. Step by step, time by time and you will get more $$$$.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
Theres no assurance of earning fast in crypo world. If you are not careful enough, it might go the other way: you will lose all your investments. It is really important to abide with golden rule of never investing more than what you can afford to lose. Just because some of your friends got rich in crypo doesnt mean you would share the same fate. You gotta bear in mind the risks and consequences.

There is no shortcut to be rich in cryptocurrency world. If we want to be rich from our investment, we should able to patience and able to hold for long time. For example is bitcoin, not many people able hold bitcoin from first invented and if they able to hold untill now, I am believe they are already rich and travelling around the world
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Theres no assurance of earning fast in crypo world. If you are not careful enough, it might go the other way: you will lose all your investments. It is really important to abide with golden rule of never investing more than what you can afford to lose. Just because some of your friends got rich in crypo doesnt mean you would share the same fate. You gotta bear in mind the risks and consequences.
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
There is nothing instant in this world, including in the world of crypto,
Everything needs process, patience of selection and luck, and most importantly capital,
The economic principle also applies in the world of crypto,
A little bit of capital also benefits,
And large capital does not necessarily benefit,
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
Time to get rich fast its over in crypto you should think about in what coin you invest and then there are much profit possible over time
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
I do not think there is really a fast way to get rich in crypto, it is a process. You have to know what you are investing in otherwise you will lose your money to scammers or get it soaked by whales. I would advise you to do a very good research before you invest in any coin and you should not invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
April 26, 2018, 06:32:04 AM
Yes of course,
First Learn well and after that you can remove L and Earn.
There are some people are tell invest this and you can be rich in short time period.
Very carefull. Before invest do reserch about it.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
as far as I know this coin was originally as a Ponzi scheme. in any case, investments always need to be ready for any outcome of events
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
if you plunge into this game in the hope of getting rich quick means you're misguided, I do not think there's an instant to get the benefits you need to process.   Cry Lips sealed
Activity: 649
April 26, 2018, 06:13:19 AM
It's not easy to get rich, it will always take time and a lot of effort. Learn from this, do not put yourself in trouble or you may lose money for your work. Yes, you can double your money in just a month, but in the form of a good coin with patience. There is no shortcut to becoming a millionaire you need is the hard work of not believing a ponzi scheme that is trying to manipulate you that you can become rich so always check their background the people behind the project make sure it is safe before entering into an investment.
Exacty getting fast rich in crypto world is not easy it requires a lot of hardworks. The point here is before you invest make  sure the project is good. I agree with you there is no shortcut to be a millionare so patient is really the key for us to earned  in cryptoworld.
Activity: 276
April 26, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
It's not easy to get rich, it will always take time and a lot of effort. Learn from this, do not put yourself in trouble or you may lose money for your work. Yes, you can double your money in just a month, but in the form of a good coin with patience. There is no shortcut to becoming a millionaire you need is the hard work of not believing a ponzi scheme that is trying to manipulate you that you can become rich so always check their background the people behind the project make sure it is safe before entering into an investment.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
Answer to question is NO WAY. You can't get rich quickly!
As for me, I HOLD BTC and I bought BEEFY tokens in Bank4YOU ICO. They have already list token BEEFY on exchange Mercatox and IDEX. Now I HOLD, because I think that project is very perspective and I will gain a good profit!
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
There is no way to know how to get rich in the fast way even with crypto. Yes, some people able to get good amount of money from their investment long time ago, but mostly it because they are lucky. While from today's point of view, we don't know what will happen to crypto. It can be survive and it can be gone.
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 04:59:30 AM
To get fast rich in crypto world, first you should not think yourself can get fast rich in crypto world. Haha Grin
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
I agree with you,You need to be really careful when choosing an ICO project in which you invest, or just buying a coin on the market. You need a lot of experience to understand the situation when you need to sell a coin that you hold, so it's not too late.
Activity: 630
April 26, 2018, 04:18:45 AM
Why never invest in such projects? This is the usual way to earn money on them. Buy cheap and once the steel tokens are available for sale - sell
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 04:01:19 AM
follow whaletank club and earn money with them
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 26, 2018, 03:54:20 AM
There are several ways of investing or bounty . Bounty and airdrops do not require investment
These are risky methods, but if you have guessed a promising project, then you can really quickly become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: