Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 95. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
There is no way to get rich fast even in crypto.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
This is true. There is no such thing as a get-rich-quick thing here in the cryptocurrency industry. In order to profit big, you have to exert bigger effort and buy more coins. That's what bit takes to become rich in this industry. And also, you shouldn't panic sell when the price is at a decrease as it disables you of the chance to get  rich in this industry. These are my tips on how to get rich in this industry.
Activity: 178
April 24, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
Getting rich in crypto is all about patience and learning. One thing about crypto is you never stop learning still this is a totally new thing and more features come in everyday. For a start, you can engage in bounties and airdrops and later move on to trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
This is a case study of what every rational investor should have in mind before investing. Reading through the lines, the business model of bitconnect look shady and those who bought it fails to read through the whitepaper, analyze it and drew conclusion weather it was a sustainable business. In crypto world anything that look too good to be true need to be treated with a great caution before investing a large sum of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
With this thought you can never reach your dream of being rich. Any investment you make with this thinking will lead you to discomfort and cause panic sales if you lose your investment. For that reason, I advise you to invest in changing your thinking, to act patiently and to direct your investments in the direction of your goals. I do not want to go back without reminding you that there are many more examples like your example, it's not difficult.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 07:29:02 PM
I think it is not so easy to become rich in bitcoin because bitcoin is risky it has no permanent price. So if you only work with bitcoin it has a small possibilities to earn more profits. I don't say that bitcoin is useless but if you have another way to earn money like business and with bitcoin as an additional source of income I think it gives you bug chance to become rich. Not so fast as you want but surely you can reach your goals to become rich. The big key to become success here in bitcoin is patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 24, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
In crypto, there's no fast way. Although most times a given ICO can double our money or even make it ×4 after a while. This same ICO space can also cripple us. The thing about crypto is having a basic knowledge of it to help filter scam projects from legit projects and stay safe at the same time.
Activity: 118
April 24, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
I think you to have invest in the altcoins and trading it. because at these moment altcoins price is very huge.

I believe in these altcoins. it's will give you good  profit  in future.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 24, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
Very actual topic. In order to people have seen that can be in this market, understand all the risks and good study all projects in which they want to invest
Activity: 202
April 24, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
Though there are lots scam projects but that does not mean you should term all new projects scam, like the posted above me said most faucet and mining are the real scam, before you invest in any project read the white paper of the project and compare with other project before investing
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 06:15:17 PM
I agree that it is not worth chasing for quick earnings in  Crypto-currency.  This will only bring disappointment and loss.  A lot of people invest money in HYIPs, where they are promised 100% per month, and then they lose everything.

Why is it so happened that for many people bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole is a button money. They think that by investing $ 50, there you hear the talk about a private island and a Lambo.
Activity: 56
April 24, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
It was very much so advertised as a pyramid scheme and it only took a little bit of research to understand that it was a risky investment.
Activity: 448
April 24, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
u can use invest to ICO, but you can trade - buy some coins when it cheap and sell it when it have higth level of price (when we have green market).
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
"Buy cheaper and sell more" - this expression should determine the behavior of the trader at the exchange. Beginners often forget this in a panic, acting in exactly the opposite way.
Algorithm of actions:
Choose a reliable exchange. Reliable is usually large, with large volumes of trades and positive reviews.
Select currency pairs - actually, the object of trading. Currency pairs are two currencies, on the exchange rate of which the trader earns in relation to each other. The pair can consist of a traditional (traditional) currency and a crypto currency, for example, bitcoin / dollar (on exchanges - BTC / USD), maybe two crypto-currencies, for example, bitcoin / etherium (BTC / ETH). If the trader plans to earn on the bitcoin rate against the dollar, he must choose the first pair; if he plans to trade only with crypto-currencies - the second. Beginners are usually encouraged to take couples consisting of a crypto currency and a fiat currency. To predict fluctuations of a rate in such pair is easier at the expense of greater stability of fiat currencies. The pairs for trading should be chosen based on the following criteria. Firstly, the pair must actively trade, that is, there must be many offers of buying and selling on it. This indicates the demand for currency, therefore, the trader will not have to wait long for the buyer. With active trading, the appearance on the market of a trader with a large amount of money will not particularly affect the rate. In pairs with a small trading volume, any large bet of a large player can deploy the course as the player wants. Secondly, it is necessary to pay attention to fluctuations in the rate of the crypto currency (volatility). Strong fluctuations can provide a good income, but for beginners they will provide the same losses, because it is difficult to foresee them. With strong fluctuations, a novice trader should not invest a lot of money - you can invest a minimum to understand how to work with volatile currencies. To earn a newcomer is better to choose more stable currencies.
Analyze the current situation in the market and act in accordance with it. For a beginner, it is reasonable to wait for the price of the currency to fall below the average level and buy it when it approaches the past minimum values. If the moment is missed, you can buy it as soon as the exchange rate has started to increase slightly and is still significantly below the average. With the sale a little more difficult. If the currency does not have a pronounced upward trend, it can be sold when it approaches the maximum. But if it is actively growing - there is a possibility that it will rise above past maximum values.
To study trading tools, as they repeatedly increase efficiency of trading. Take out a part of the earned funds on external purses.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The future is your Genome
April 24, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Actually, that wasn't so bad if you sold above 100.

bitconnect was a well known ponzi. who speculated over it made good money
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 05:55:57 PM
Investment may be divided into three parts, knowledge, capital and mental. And wanting to get rich instantly may not be included in it. Bitcoin did not succeed in one night, and many times experienced a fall.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
There is never get rich quick scheme in crypto or any investment. Even if it really does exist, you get rich quick its true but due to you not having a strong base or knowledge to differentiate a good or bad crypto as long as you fall down it will be a hard fall.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 24, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
just remember that high return will be high risk. You can invest all your money here in cryptocurrency but remember if you lose your money it will be your owns fault.
It is quite easy,you buy one bitcoin for 9000$,keep it in cold-storage wallet till 2020-2021,some experts like John  Mccaffee predict those years btc will cost 1million,so you will sell and become a millionare Wink
i do think its too good to be true. you need to read the news that mcafee is promoting ico for money. not blame him but i disappointed cause i thought he is the man who really care about the development of cryptocurrency. Now i know he is just a mere investors who seek more money here.

I do think investing for long term in bitcoin is good thing and in this year i still believe bitcoin would able to reach 15k. So investing as much as you can in bitcoin could be the best way to earn money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
There is no fast way to get rich in crypto. In the first place if we want to involve in trading in crypto it requires lots of research and strategy means it will takes time to become confident in investing a big amount.
Activity: 70
April 24, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
There is no short cut to become rich fast, except Scams. But it is time taking process to become rich. In crypto world we need patience to earn profits
Pages:
Jump to: