Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 98. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 22, 2018, 03:35:19 PM
Good evening, I will gladly answer your question, see you have many opportunities to profit from altcoyins, the best option is trading on the exchange kriptovalyut, here you can easily make a good profit for a couple of hours
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Referrals help to earn in a short time, but for this requires you should to have a channel on YouTube and other media. Trading on the exchange is also a good option, but more risky
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 22, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
no way is too fast, all need a process. if you look at people who are rich with bitcoin, they have actually bought bitcoin a few years ago and just sold at this time. so you dont think getting rich quick on this crypto is easy. you also do not easily believe in btc minning site, faucet, which is promoted on the internet, many of them are scam

yes I agree with you.There is no fastest way to become rich in crypto world. You need to invest for long term inorder to earn big time but that takes time. you can also try trading, buy at low and sell at high, you may also get profit by doing that.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:19:40 PM
Mostly the "fast rich" are scams, there are no way that will get you be rich fast. All has to have process, waiting and so much patience, specially in cryptocurrency. It is so riskly to put your money in "fast rich" it can take your money fast.
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
there is no way to get rich quickly all need a process. if you look at people who are rich with bitcoin, they have actually bought bitcoin a few years ago and just sold it today. so you do not think fast rich in this easy crypto. You also do not need to believe in btc mining sites, or anything that many of them are fraudulent.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 22, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
Nice warning there,though theres no really fast  way to become richer here unless you have a big capital to invest,.what you will only get are scams if you get greedy to make quick bucks here.so better start small capital and make it grow little by little
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
There's no easy way to get rich. It takes a lot of time and patience. Advise correctly invest your money and be able wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
Yes, you are right. There are so many get rich quick scams out there and little do some people know that there is no fast way to it. All is done in processes and that there is always a waiting time and sometimes work has to be done. For instance, i saw on Facebook where some said, you can invest $50 and within 24 hours, you will get $500. He asked people to comment interested and could you believe that some people commented interested. This is a means to quick money, but at the end, it is scam.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
Everything needs a process. Unless you do this work, you can't get rich easily. You need to add encryption related items and earn profits, depending on the project you are joining.
Activity: 295
April 22, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
How to be rich in crypto? for now much better to invest in tradjng site like ethereum because if you buy in ethereum for now you become a success if you hold and wait to pump.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
You can't! it all boils down to how good your analysis of the market is, your research, and strategy! There's never a get rich quick strategy.
Activity: 193
April 22, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
I think if you fast rich you better practice how to analys a good ICO or trading. Because it is to.key how to success how to be rich.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
I don't think it will happen in a flash. We need to work out a plan for how we can get rich here. If you want to succeed here, you need a lot of patience.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
In crypto, it is not considered as fast rich because you need to wait and hold it for a long time. If you need to be rich quicker and faster, you might engage in buy and sell of crypto however the profit is not as large if you hold it for a longer period.
Activity: 588
April 22, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
never dream, do it. many opportunities can be achieved in crypto depending on how hard we work and analyze every situation on the market, ICO, Bounty, airdrop, and many more you can get high profit from that. most important is learn and researching
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 22, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
All those who have bought bitcoin a few years ago is rich now. As the price of bitcoin rose from $1 to $20k, which has made a lot of people to become rich in a few years time. I believe that It is only possible in crypto, you can't get rich so quickly in any other sector. That's why, people are investing in cryptocurrency heavily.
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 11:09:21 AM
If you want to get fast rich in crypto world you should invest token that has a potential , do some airdrops and do some bounty.
Activity: 122
April 22, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
To get rich fast, you have to be lucky.  Invest in an unknown coin of $ 100,000 and wait for the price of the coin to grow 10-20 times.  Smiley But you can also lose everything.
Activity: 114
April 22, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
I think entering in world of cyrptocurrency without knowledge will make you loss money instead of gaining more. it is always risky to invest no matter what time in cyrptocurrency. but the higher the risk the higher the reward just be sure you invest what you can afford to loss.
Activity: 319
April 22, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
That's a lesson learn that should avoid to put all egg in a one basket, I've been scammed many times before that's why I carefully select the crypto to invest and sell during the right time, so I earn but not so much and I hope to earn much more this time.
Pages:
Jump to: