Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 13. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
when your not handsome . be creative and spend your time doing that. Why do you think girls fall for bands? cause they are handsome? Its because they are creative. girls are tankers of emmotion.
Be a good person
Activity: 31
Well, I love this thread, I'm not a handsome also nor rich but others are right just believe to your self show them who really you are, make them laugh and be simple..
Activity: 42
1. Humor
2. Money

Also try a display of humility
Activity: 266
develop great sense of humor and always make girls smile
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
very easy. By improving good behavior politely towards others especially to older people. and the last of many treasures. With the money all become easy gan .
Activity: 31
in our generation, you can get girls wether your not too handsome the secret you need to be a cool guy funny and also you have a sense humor thats the secret. and thats the tips.  Grin
Activity: 42
money and good work you can get a women.
Activity: 122
Be intelligent, smart, caring and have a good dress sense.
Activity: 116
Hate to break it for you but it mostly comes down to looks.  A woman that gets with you for your money but isn't attracted to you will probably cheat.
Activity: 32
sweet talks and especially have sense of humor you dont need to be handsome Grin Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
We don't always get attracted to handsome guys. Sometimes we consider their attitude and how he treats girls. I myself get attracted to a guy who is very respectful but knows how to be naughty and have some sense of humor.
Activity: 84
If your not handsome and you want to get girls all you need to have is money, luxury car.If you have that things I'm very sure girls will chase on you. Today a lot of girls choose a rich man even his not a handsome. Money is so powerful😆.
Activity: 210
I did not choose my husband at all for the beauty.  Huh Maybe it's trite, I think in man the most important thing is a man! Only when you love yourself, you will see that lonely handsome man and there will be crowds of girls. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 25
BTW check out Pick Up Artists and Neil Strauss
Activity: 28
I think the only thing that will make an unattractive man attractive is money
Activity: 25
Earn a lot of bitcoins, you will find one then ;p
Activity: 182
There are many ways for you to have a girlfriend ,.
for even if you do not want to be as good as a word and you are real to him it feels like you love him.
 so do not be afraid. I advice you to make money, no money to earn.

Also, the real thing is that there is no outside appearance
Activity: 32
Being hansome isnt everything, when you have a great heart a good sense of humour and a couple million dollars they will follow
In my opinion, women also prefer men who are always learning, high insight. Because women do not like dumb men whose minds are narrow and have no high knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: